剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
只为给你的病态需求加上一分
just based on this pathological need to score.
我真不敢相信我栽在你身上了
I-I can't believe I fell for it.
等等 刚刚你是说
Wait a minute. You just said--hang on.
听着 我以为我们说好不谈感情的
Listen, I thought that we weren't getting emotional.
在你把恶心的可颂马芬塞进我的点心盒之前
Well, then, we should have thought about that before you
我们就该考虑到这点
stuck your funky love cruffin inside of my pastry box.
-是吗 -你知道我的点心盒说了什么吗
- Yeah? - You know what my box says?
我告诉你它说了什么
I'll tell you what my box says.
"你去死吧"
"Go screw yourself."
当心点 天呐
Careful! Oh, geez.
快点嘛 杰尼龟
Come on, Slow Pokemon.
为什么这么赶 又没迟到
What's the rush? We're not late.
因为那是玛丽安·加拉格
It's just it's Marianne Gallagher.
如果只能选一家对你的作品有兴趣的画廊
If there's one gallery that you want interested in you
就应该选她
after your showing, it's hers.
玛丽安在纽约名气相当大
And Marianne is huge in New York.
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
她忙的没有时间接电♥话♥
And she wasted no time in calling
因为她要在这里开画廊
because she's opening here,
她想挖掘洛杉矶未经雕琢的人才
and she wants raw LA talent.
太令人兴奋了 你难道不兴奋吗
I mean, that's so exciting. Aren't you excited?
你还在为昨晚生气 是不是
You're still mad about last night, aren't you?
不是 我懂的
Nah. You know. I get things.
JD 我发誓昨晚我和拉夫什么都没发生
JD, I swear nothing happened with Ralf and I.
我只是...
But I think I was just--
我只是想证明我的价值之类的
I was trying to prove that I was worthy or something.
昨晚是你的大日子 我很抱歉
It was your night, and I'm sorry.
如果我们能翻过这一页 我真的会很开心
And it would make me really happy if we could move on.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
我们一起跳着走吧
Okay. Will you skip with me?
-我不会跳 -JD 别想了一起跳吧
- No. I don't skip. - JD, stop thinking and skip.
我不会跳
I don't skip.
-妈咪 -我的宝贝们 天呐
- Mommy! - My babies. Oh, my gosh.
别太用力 查理
Don't kill her, Charlie.
她刚从医院回来
She just got back from the hospital.
但她现在没事了 对吧
But she's okay now, right?
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
你还好吗 妈妈 发生什么了
You okay, Mom? What happened?
我真的没事
I'm fine, really.
只是我的血压突然下降了
It was just a one-time-only drop in my blood pressure.
-什么是血压 -没什么可担心的
- What's blood pressure? - It's nothing scary.
我只是需要多休息
It means I need to get-- I need to get more rest,
还有多吃饭
and I need to remember to--to eat more.
一起吃吧 这蛋糕是哪儿来的
I'm in. Like, what's this cake?
-我要吃蛋糕 -那是乔送的
- I want cake. - That's from Jo.
-我的生日蛋糕 -生日蛋糕
- It's for my birthday. - Birthday eating.
等一下 等一下
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait.
首先 我想和你们谈谈
First I want to do a family talk.
不是吧
Oh, man.
是件很有趣的事
Okay, this is something funny.
也不是那么有趣
Well, not so funny.
总而言之 贝卡怀的孩子
It turns out that Becca's baby
不是你们爸爸的
is not Daddy's after all.
什么
What?
等等 怎么会...
Wait, how is that even--
那时候她还和其他人有交往
She was with somebody else around the same time,
孩子是别人的 不是杰克的
and it's--it's his, not--not Jake's.
但她对爸爸说谎了
But she lied to him.
她把她的丁丁插♥进♥了别人的小妹妹里
She put her peen in somebody else's veejay.
差不多是这样
Um, close.
她没说谎 只是搞错了
She didn't lie. It was a mistake.
事实就是如此 你何时变得这么睿智
That's exactly right. When did you get so wise?
所以 不会有小♥弟♥弟♥了
So, you guys, you must be a little disappointed
你们一定感到有些失望
that you're not getting a baby brother, huh?
不会 这样我依然是老小
Nah. Now I'm still the littlest.
好吧
Okay.
那你呢 莉莉
And what about you, Lilly girl?
这意味着不再会有小宝宝了 所以...
That means no more pet baby, so...
-说真的吗 -是的 说真的
- Honest? - Yeah, please.
你觉得贝卡还会希望我去照顾小宝宝吗
Do you think Becca will still want me to babysit?
如果小宝宝真的和我们没有血缘关系
And if the baby's not really related to us,
你会同意她付钱给我照顾宝宝吗
do you think it'd be okay if she paid me?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Probably.
但我想知道你们是什么感觉
But I wanted to talk about feelings.
这...这对我们来说是巨大的损失
You know, this has been-- this is a big loss for all of us.
我们曾经
We were--we were--
展开怀抱想要迎接一个新成员进入我们家
we were about to welcome a new person into our--our home.
至少 进入我们的生活
Or into our lives, at least.
我的天 妈妈
Oh, my God, Mom.
这里有碎饼干 这蛋糕真是太棒了
They're crushed cookies. This cake is amazeballs.
你怎么不吃
Why are you not eating?
我正准备开吃
I am. I'm about to start eating.
谁是孩子的爸爸 她说了吗
Who's the dad? Did she say?
我想我们都放下这些了
Okay. Well, I guess we've all moved on.
我要去育儿室收拾一下
So, um, I will go pack up the nursery.
把这个从计划表里划掉
Check this off my list.
下一项
Next!
她没有吃蛋糕
She didn't eat her cake.
这幅画很自然
It's unself-aware.
未经修饰
And crude
跟我以前看过的画截然不同 非常新鲜
and a breath of fresh air from what I'm used to.
如果再让我看一幅透过挡风玻璃的
You know, if I see one more portrait of the Brooklyn Bridge
布鲁克林大桥的画像 我就要被监视自杀了
through a rainy windshield, I'll be on suicide watch.
这些作品很棒
These are good.
很有洛杉矶的风格 我喜欢
Very LA. I'm happy.
太好了
That's amazing.
那么你想和JD签约吗
So do you want to sign JD?
咱们先开个头
Right now, let's start a conversation.
先把JD的作品放入群展
Put one of JD's pieces in a group show.
如果有进展 咱们再继续谈
If it moves, we'll keep talking.
那可太棒了 对吧 宝贝
That would be incredible. Right, babe?
是啊 当然 大概吧
Yeah, yeah, sure, I guess.
也许我们能合作一个项目
Maybe we can do a project together
如果你有新作品的话
if you have new work.
会有的 他非常高产
Oh, he will. He is very prolific.
那你呢
And what about you?
你有兴趣探索新的合作关系吗
Are you interested in exploring a relationship?
抱歉 你具体是指什么
I'm sorry. What do you mean?
我猜你认识不少有品位
I am guessing you know people
墙上又很空的人
with good taste and empty wall space.
我做艺术顾问吗 那简直是梦想成真
A consultant? That would seriously be a dream.
我很荣幸
I'd be honored.
那可不是什么好差事 菲比
It's not an award, Phoebe.
所有的纽约画廊都在拓展西海岸分支
All the New York galleries are opening West Coast branches.
他们就像问路的外国人
They're like foreigners looking for directions.
"你能告诉我土豪在哪吗"
"Hey, hey, hey, which way to the fat wallets?"
你的观点我并不感兴趣
You opinion on this, not interested.
我 我很抱歉
I-I was-sorry.
我看得出一个人有没有真本事
I know how to judge if someone is real.
我看得出你的能力
I see something in you.
我希望你加入我的团队试试看
I would love to try you out on my team.
-谢谢你 -打扰了 看起来很重要
- Thank you. - Excuse me. Looks important.
这个电♥话♥我得接
Oh, I need to take this,
但我想我们已经达成共识了吧
but I assume we have an understanding?
是的
Yes.
"问路的外国人"
"Foreigners asking for directions?"
对不起 焦虑症犯了
Sorry. Anxiety talking.
妈 对不起我们惹你生气了
Mom, I just wanted to say we're-we're sorry for making you mad.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
你扔东西的样子看起来像生气了
You're throwing stuff like when you're mad.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表