剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我们之前聊过这家店 记得吗
We talked about it before, remember,
昨晚通电♥话♥的时候
on the -- on the phone last night?
这家店口味丰富 还有好多神奇的顶料
This place has tons of flavors and all these magical toppings.
简直是冻酸奶之中的独角兽
It's like the unicorn of frozen yogurt.
对 独角兽酸奶 是的
Oh, yeah, the unicorn yogurt. Yes, that was...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我该先打个电♥话♥的 我只是
I should have called, I just --
我从画廊问来你的地址
The gallery gave me your address, and I...
我想过来当面打声招呼
I wanted to say hi again in person.
我也迫不及待想看你的作品
And I was dying to see your art.
这些全是你画的吗
Are these all yours?
它们...
Wow, they're...
它们很有张力 太棒了
They're intense. I mean, they're great.
你就是这样 体验女人的吗
Is this... how you experience women?
我并没有...
I... I don't really have...
什么 没有体验过
What? Experience?
JD 对不起 我不该
JD, I'm sorry, I shouldn't --
我不能 我 我说不出口
I c -- I can't... I can't talk about it.
也不是非说不可的
We don't need to talk about it.
我还是有一些"体验"的
I have some. Some experience.
好的
Okay.
我只是从来没有 "做完"过
I just never made it all the way to... completion.
我能问问 这些女人
Can I... These women...
你介意我问吗
Do you mind if I ask?
问吧
Okay.
这些女人都是和你在一起过的还是...
Are these women that you have been with or...
没有过身体接触
Not so much physically.
我是从...
I know them from...
我看很多...
I watch a lot of...
黄♥片♥
Porn?
是的
Yeah.
黄♥片♥ 这些全都是黄♥片♥里的女人
Porn. These are all women from porn.
因为我很难和活生生的人交谈
Because I have a hard time talking to live people.
你正在和我交谈啊
You're talking to me.
据我所知我还挺活生生的呢
And last time I checked, I'm pretty alive.
抱歉 女士 我们打烊了
Sorry, lady, we're closed.
今天生意怎么样
How did we do today?
爱爱曲饼都售空了
Completely out of cruffin nookies.
要我说这周是黄油大获全胜
I'd say that butter is winning this week.
不错
Cool.
我以为你要早走去陪佐伊
I thought you left early to be with Zooey.
她今天有点事
Uh, she has a thing today.
有点事 什么事
A "Thing"? What thing?
她今天要在俱乐部打一场网球比赛
She has a tennis tournament at the club.
你不去现场看吗
Ah, and you're not there?
怕观战的时候会太紧张吗
What, make you too nervous to watch her?
不是的...
No, it's...
家长去现场看不太好
It's not cool for the parents to be there.
会让孩子们觉得他们还是小孩儿
Makes the kids feel like kids.
你想去现场看吗
Do you want to be there?
当然想了
Yeah, sure.
那就去吧
Then go.
不行 我并没有受到邀请
Nah, I'm officially uninvited.
俱乐部的规定
Club rules.
不不不...
No, no, no, no, no...
这可不一样
This is something else.
你投降了
This is capitulation.
你被打败了
This is defeat.
规定就是规定
Rules are rules.
这得你说了算
You rule.
天哪 你表现得就好像
God, I mean, you're acting like
你没有权利见你女儿似的
you have no right to your own daughter whatsoever.
你接着收拾打烊吧
Why don't you finish closing up?
我要回家了
Okay, I'm going home.
乔 你让我滚开都可以
Look, Jo, you can tell me to piss off, you know.
别憋着不说
Just talk to me.
乔
Jo.
听着
Look.
你到我家来坐坐怎么样
How about you come over and hang at my place, yeah?
我们可以喝点啤酒
We'll have some beers.
聊一聊
Have a talk.
乔 你现在的状态不太对劲
Jo, something's not right with you.
我保证不会对你动手动脚
No hanky-panky, I promise.
谢谢 但我不会受你糖衣炮弹的诱惑
Thanks, but I'm not falling into your sweet man trap.
晚安
Night.
艾比
Abby?
迪莉娅
Hey, Delia.
你在这儿办派对呢
You're throwing a party.
-我还以为你得写东西呢 -是得写
- I thought you had to write. - I do.
只不过这一大群年轻美好的肉体
It's just this swarm of impossibly beautiful youth
空降到我家 所以...
descended on my house and so--
艾伯特是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Albert is a manwhore.
-你说什么 -他是个出轨惯犯
- Excuse me? - He's a serial cheater.
一次又一次地出轨
He cheats serially.
跟我发生的这些事
He has done what he did with me
他之前跟其他女人发生过很多很多次
with other women many, many times.
好吧 首先我要说 好震惊
Okay, first, wow.
然后我要说 还是好震惊
And then, wow.
为了一个会跟任何活物上♥床♥的男人
I risked my entire future
我竟然用了我的全部未来去冒险
on a man who will just sleep with anything that moves.
事实是 他可以得到任何他想要的女人
It turns out, he can have any woman he wants.
我觉得我们应该和那些孩子们一起一醉方休
I think we should get drunk with those children.
我早就开始喝了
I am way ahead of you on that one.
哈里斯跟人约会了
Harris had a date.
我第一反应是 "搞什么"
And at first, I was all, "What?"
然后我觉得 "好吧"
And then I was all, "Right."
然后我又在想
And then I was like, "You know what,
我可以坐在这里惨兮兮的
I can sit here and be all pathetic
或者重返情场给男孩子们一点甜头
or I can get out there and do what's good for the gander."
-你是说上♥床♥ -没错
- Meaning get laid? - Oh, yes.
亲爱的 你需要一个真正的男人
Well, honey, you need a real man.
你不需要这些肯娃娃
You don't need one of these Ken dolls.
「芭比娃娃的男朋友」
你说得对
You're right.
我需要一个真正的男人
I need a real man.
你好啊
Hello there.
我知道我是临时起意 但你今晚有空吗
I know this is short notice, but are you free tonight?
有空
I am free.
为了你 我请客
And for you, on the house.
15比0
15-love.
我马上就回来
Uh-oh, all right, I'll be right back.
我完全不懂网球
Hey, I don't know a thing about tennis.
她刚才说"爱"什么
What'd she say about love?
那是零分的意思
Oh, it means zero.
对手还没有得分
The other girl hasn't scored.
原来"爱"一文不值啊
Aha, love means nothing.
比赛比得不错啊
Huh, great game you got going on here.
我们女儿打得怎么样
Hey, how's our girl doing?
乔 没想到会在这儿见到你
Hey, Jo. Didn't expect to see you.
我也没想到会在这儿见到你
Didn't expect to see you here.
不是说家长不能出席吗
What happened to no parents?
罗伯特是会员
Well, Robert's a member.
他本人对网球也很感兴趣
And he's also taken an interest in tennis himself.
他还给新手们做指导
He is in the beginner's clinic.
那是自然啊
Oh, of course he has.
罗伯特总是妇唱夫随
Well, Robert's always been a follower.
得了吧 乔
Ah, come on, Jo.
罗伯特
Robert!
要上课了 我该走了
Class is starting. I got to go.
你们两个好好相处
You two, play nice.
记得喝水哦 亲亲小熊
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表