剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
给她看看
Show her.
在昨天 话题#哈比夫妇#再次出现了
So yesterday the "Habby" hashtag lit up.
原因在这里
Here's why.
这看上去不太妙
Oh, this doesn't look good.
我的天 她在葛洛夫购物中心吗
Oh, my God, is she at The Grove?
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
她一定遇到大♥麻♥烦了 是吧
She's in really big trouble, isn't she?
哈里斯医生把扫把星甩了
"Dr. Harris dumped the train wreck."
一直都没觉得她有什么魅力
"Never understood the appeal."
残次品好像并不对他的胃口
"Damaged goods didn't seem like his type."
分手已经够遭的了
Breakups are bad enough
更别说还有成百上千的人骂你是个
without 1,000 people screaming that you're a
没人要的婊♥子♥
"Dumpster whore."
-这简直太残酷了 -没人要的婊♥子♥
- This shit is rough. - Dumpster whore?
如果我是艾比的话 我现在一定
Yeah, if I'm Abby, I'm staying far away
远离一切科技设备
from technology right now.
或者给自己挖个洞安静地死去
Or digging a hole to quietly die in.
-没错 -好吧 我现在真的很担心了
- Yeah. - Okay, I am officially worried.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Guys,
她住的地方离这里也就10分钟的路程
she lives, like, ten minutes from here.
要不然我们现在干脆过去一趟
Why don't we just go over there?
-出发 -出发
- Let's go. - Let's go.
没错 快走
Yeah, let's go.
我们现在不是有场婚礼要准备吗
I'm sorry. Don't we have a wedding to get ready for?
我们是要拯救一场婚礼
We have a wedding to save.
好吧 我不知道你们昨天晚上看了多少部
Okay, I don't know how many goddamn Kate Hudson movies
凯特·哈德森的电影
you watched last night,
但是现实中是不可能这样东奔西跑着
but folks don't actually run around
拯救婚礼然后神奇地让人们复合的
saving weddings and magically getting people back together.
用你这样的态度当然不行
Not with that attitude, they don't.
-出发 -来吧
- Vamos. - Come on.
刚才也许是最好的一次
Well, that was probably for the best.
也许吧
Probably.
在今天的任何时候 如果你觉得有压力
At any point of the day, if you get stressed,
你至少可以说
at least you can say,
我享受了一次美妙的性♥爱♥ 对象是
"I had amazing sex with..."
我的妻子
My wife.
因为到时候你就会成为我的妻子了
'Cause you'll be my wife by then.
你感觉如何
How's it feel?
终于等到这一天了
Like, finally.
明天我们就可以一起醒来
Tomorrow we can just wake up and
一起过日子了
have our lives together.
我知道你心中对这一天多少是有些希冀的
I know that some part of you has always dreamed about this day.
你毕竟是个女人
I mean, you are still a woman.
你是不是该走了
Uh, shouldn't you go?
你可别在我们的婚礼上迟到了
Aren't you gonna be late, uh, for our wedding?
-婚礼上见 -好的
- I'll see you on the aisle. - Okay.
你够灵活吗
You feeling nimble?
什么
Huh?
别想了 这窗户这么小
Get out of here. That's a tiny window.
你个子也很小
You're a tiny person.
我也是个女汉子
I'm a biter too.
门锁上了 她还是不接电♥话♥
The door is locked, and she's still not answering her phone.
-怎么了 -我们找到突破口了
- What? - We've got a lead.
不行 我可不想因为非法入侵被捕
No, I am not missing Delia's wedding
而错过迪莉娅的婚礼
because I got arrested for breaking and entering.
我也不想因为艾比被甩之后嗑药自杀
And I'm not missing Delia's wedding
而错过迪莉娅的婚礼
because Abby got dumped and downed a bottle of pills.
通常她不会做出这样的事 我只是那么一说
It's not usually how she handles things. Just saying.
我会继续打电♥话♥的
I'm gonna keep calling.
有的时候就需要英雄出现
Sometimes you got to be a hero.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
天哪 没穿衣服
Oh, naked!
你的书的截稿日期要到了
So you have a major book deadline.
是的 但是这件事我已经取得了胜利
Yes, but in that there is victory.
我已经交稿了
I sent it in.
-是吗 -太棒了
- Yeah. - That's great.
-是的 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Really?
我要面对的事情实在是太多了
I just had all these plates up in the air,
然后我就想
and then I was like, "You know what?
我的书完成得不错
"The book's in good shape,
事情多得我实在处理不过来 所以就这样吧
and this is an impossible amount of plates, so done."
-就是要这种精神 宝贝 -是的
- That's the spirit, baby. - Yeah.
我不可能去操心每一件小事
I just can't keep worrying about every little thing, you know?
我感觉自己都要犯心脏病了
I'm gonna give myself a heart attack.
说句实话 我觉得
Honestly, I feel like
自己真的是要崩溃了
I am cracking up a little bit...
就像调查说的那样
like the survey says.
艾比 我觉得你给自己的压力太大了
Abby, I think you're a little hard on yourself.
每次你需要他人帮助的时候
And you're always asking for more
你都逼自己硬撑
when you should be asking for help.
这是个非常有害的防御机制
And that is a very unhelpful defense mechanism.
而且我觉得每当你认为错误出在你身上的时候
And I think you are especially hard on yourself
你对自己就会格外的苛刻
when you think something is your fault.
不
No.
不 现在不要跟我谈迪莉娅
No. No, no, no Delia talk right now.
现在不适合说这个
This is not a good time.
艾比 我知道你可能在自责
Abby, I know you're probably blaming yourself.
确实是我的错
Well, it's my fault.
我现在实在没有精力来面对这件事
I just don't have the bandwidth to deal with it at the moment.
那明天呢 在你醒来发现自己
Will you tomorrow, when you wake up and you realize
错过了朋友的婚礼之后
that you skipped out on your friend's wedding?
我不是错过 我是没被邀请
I didn't skip out. I was uninvited.
我听起来这像是个借口
That sounds like an excuse to me.
好吧 这真是一个成效显著的救援计划
Okay, uh, this has been a very productive rescue mission.
很明显我没有死 所以...
Clearly I'm not dead, so...
好吧 别去了 别去参加婚礼了
Great. Just skip it. Skip the wedding.
这一切终将烟消云散 几年之后
I mean, this will all blow over, and in a few years,
你可能都不会记得这场争吵
you'll probably forget there was ever a fight.
但是我了解你
But I know you,
你会为你缺席朋友的婚礼
and you will always regret
而永远感到悔恨的
not being there for a friend.
快点 你已经下定决心了
Hurry up, you're already committed.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你们还说我来不及
And you guys thought I wasn't gonna make it.
你们去哪了
Where have you been?
我们去忙自己的婚礼差事了
Well, we had our own wedding-related errands to run.
迪莉娅 你好
Hi, Delia.
艾比
Hi, Abby.
该试裙子了
It's time to get dressed.
好了 我得去试婚纱了
Okay, well, I have a wedding dress to put on, so...
有点冷漠 但还不是最糟的
Well, that was chilly, but it could've been worse.
我露点了吗
Are my nipples showing?
我也要试礼服去了
Um, I'm gonna go get dressed too.
好吧
Okay.
你好
Hi.
好帅啊
Boners for Algernon.
JD
JD.
我穿对了吗
Am I wearing it right?
绝对没错
Um, you are wearing it exactly right.
亲爱的 你还好吗
How you doing, babe?
非常好
I'm very excellent, actually.
我非常喜欢为你的房♥子上漆
I really like painting at your house.
灯光很好 就像你一样
You get very good light, like you.
不好意思 那是谁
I'm sorry. Who is that?
菲比的新男友
Phoebe's new dude.
我看起来怎么样
How's my blushing?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我要娶你
I'd marry you.
好吧 那就开始吧
Okay. Let's get this show on the road.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表