剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我不能要求你为我撒谎
I cannot ask you to lie for me.
我要离开两个礼拜
I'm leaving for two weeks.
唯一要撒谎的人是你
You're the one who has to lie.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
讲真 我坐这儿在想
I was literally sitting here trying to figure out
要怎么在这张床上跟你一起
how I could get all my work done from here
把所有活儿搞定
in this bed with you.
你在床上的活儿确实不错
Well, you do do pretty good work in bed.
不过我9点确实要跟厂商开个会
I do have a meeting, though, at 9:00, with manufacturing...
乖 关于新的生产线
I know, about the new line.
准奏
I guess I approve.
晚上我们吃什么
Hey, what are we gonna eat tonight?
Nobu餐厅呢[松久信幸日料店]
I was thinking Nobu?
是个适合办订婚派对的好地方
Be a great place for our engagement party.
你说订婚派对
Did you say engagement party?
几十个朋友 大家敬杯酒 就结束了
Just a few dozen friends, maybe one toast, and done.
几十个
A few dozen?
我没时间去策划订婚派对
I don't have time to plan an engagement party.
所以我才雇了一个婚礼策划师
Well, then why did we hire a wedding planner?
你雇了婚礼策划师
You hired her?
乔纳森会把一切都安排好的
Jonathan is gonna take care of everything.
你只要出席 然后嫁给我就好了
Your only job is to show up and marry me.
这个可以
Mmm, I think I can do that.
菲比
Phoebe,
我想告诉你我非常欣赏
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the editorial
你为家长报写的社论
you wrote for the parent newsletter.
谢谢你 艾伦
Oh, wow, thank you, Ellen.
我不知道你经历了这一切
I had no idea you'd gone through all that.
我很希望你能来我的经济学课上讲讲
I'd love you to come talk to my economics class.
很多人不相信美国有童工
Most people think there's no child labor in the U.S.,
但很显然你有不同经历
but clearly you had a different experience.
是的 我很荣幸
Yeah, I would be honored.
好的 我到时候给你发邮件
Great. I'll email you some times.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么叫做"素食集中营"
What does that even mean, "A crowded field of vegan treateries"?
什么 我们是一家素食面包店
Wha-- We're a vegan bakery.
-这就是我们的品牌 -马可 又是我
-That is our brand. - Hey, Marco, it's me again.
能给我回个电♥话♥吗
Uh, can you call me back?
得了
All right. Well, you know what?
马可怎么了
What's going on with Marco?
我那天有点喝多了
I had a little too much to drink the other night.
我本以为我们之间没什么 不过我猜不是
And I thought it was okay with us, but I guess we're not.
等等 什么 你想让我帮你打个电♥话♥
Wait. What? Oh, you want me to make the phone call for you?
好 我来干♥你♥的活
Sure, yeah, I'll do your job.
还有
On a lighter note,
埃伦·泰德福德让我去她班上演讲
Ellen Tedford asked me to speak in front of her class.
-太棒了 -对吧
- Hey, that's awesome. - I know.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
对的 就是这样
Yeah, you got it, sweetie.
再见
Okay, bye.
去他
Mother...
谁啊
Who's that?
蠢毙了的公♥关♥小姐
Idiot PR lady.
她几乎没为开业做任何媒体宣传
She's barely doing any press for the opening.
显然我们的辨识度还不够
Apparently we're not distinctive enough.
我们需要个卖♥♥点
We need a hook.
你们纽约店的卖♥♥点是什么
What was your hook in New York?
我们卖♥♥素食 超好吃的素食
We sell vegan stuff, and it's frickin' awesome,
还有在布鲁克林斯考特可是红人
and Scott's the go-to guy in Brooklyn,
不过看这边的混球
but according to asshole here,
在洛杉矶办免费食物派对好像迟了一步
we're late for the food-free food party in L.A.
-斯考特 帐篷斯考特 -没错
- Scott, tent Scott? - Yes.
别跟他睡
Do not sleep with him.
我是认真的 敬告每个人
I'm serious. Goes for everyone.
迪莉娅也是
I'm--Delia too.
你告诉她一声
You tell her that.
他很性感 但是做♥爱♥成瘾
He's hot as hell, but he's kind of a sex addict.
说起来
Speaking of, that's--
这种暧昧的微笑
that's the sexy smile.
肯定是威尔 对不对
That's Will. Is that Will?
杰克
上我这吗
肯定是威尔
That's Will.
性感威尔
Sexy Will.
他迷死你了
He adores you.
没错
Um, yes.
乔 你房♥子找得怎么样了
Jo, what is happening with your apartment hunt?
你能别一个劲地赶我走吗
Wow, you just can't stop pushing me out the door, can you?
没有啊 我只是
No, I--no, I was--
我给房♥地♥产♥中介留了信息
I left a message for a realtor.
排名上看她长得挺好的
Her face looked very nice on the bench.
如果有什么我能帮上忙的 我
Okay, well, if there's anything I can do to help, I--
你想帮我
You want to help me?
让你认识的每个人都来光顾面包店
You get every person you know to come to the bakery
那样我就不会破产了
so I don't go broke.
我得走了
I got to go.
别跟斯考特上♥床♥
Do not touch Scott's Twinkie.
我认真的
I'm serious.
我迫不及待想告诉你
I couldn't wait to tell you.
她就像是那什么剧里的机器人女孩似的
She was like that robot girl in the--what was that show?
-"机器娃娃" -"机器娃娃" 成熟得可怕
-"Small Wonder." - "Small Wonder." So scary mature.
她真的说了"我们不能
So she actually said, "We can't tell the ch--
我们不能告诉孩子们"吗
we can't tell the children?"
是的 她的确说了
Basically, she did.
-可怕 -是啊 但是
- Wow. Creepy. - Yeah, but you know what?
这也让我很难过 因为我不想
It makes me sad, because I don't--
我不希望我们的孩子觉得他们要照顾我们
I don't want our kids to feel like they have to parent us.
我希望他们感到安全踏实
I want them to feel safe and secure.
我们孩子不会这么想的
Our kids don't feel that way.
不会吗
No?
而且 他们知道我们在经历一个转变过程
Also, they know that we are going through a transition.
比如 我正在变成一个
For example, I am transitioning into a person
没穿裤子的人
who's not wearing pants.
什么东西
Ow, what is that?
不好意思
What? Oh, sorry.
它叫独♥立♥电影制♥作♥工作室
That is called an independent film production office
就在我床上
right here on my bed.
帅气的好莱坞大导演
You are a fancy Hollywood director.
我要杀了这帮人
I am goona kill those guys.
-怎么了 -那些吹落叶的混♥蛋♥
- What is it? - Damn leaf blower guy.
-把那玩意儿关了 -没事
- Hey! Turn it off! - It's all right.
算了吧
Let it go.
快点关了
Turn it off!
-杰克 -这就对了 谢谢
- Jake? Hey. - Yeah! Thank you!
回床上来
Come back to bed.
这回哪位佳人是洛维特先生的爱慕对象呀
Which one of those beautiful ladies is the love interest of Mr. Lovett?
我们这次不这么演了 改头换面
We're not doing that. Not at all.
为什么 他是你的主演啊
What? But he's your star.
没错 但我们在
Right, but we're-- kind of
我是说 我们在...
I mean, we're kind of...
我们这次有完全不同的想法
We're thinking about the whole thing differently.
他没有感情线
He doesn't have a love interest.
他直到电影第三幕才会出现
He doesn't come in till the third act of the film.
这怎么可能是个好主意
Who thought that was a good idea?
这是戏剧张力
It's a dramatic tension thing.
-我觉得这挺好的 -什么
- I thought it would-- - What?
你是在给我提意见吗
Are you giving me notes right now?
-我以为我们是在放松 -抱歉
- Because I thought it was playtime. - Sorry,
不提意见 不提了 对不起
no notes, no notes. I'm sorry.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表