剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我们买♥♥了最难看的那幢殖民地时期风格的白房♥子
Oh, we got the most embarrassing white colonial.
我告诉罗伯特 我说
I told Robert, I said,
"一个南方人不能住在这"
"A southern person cannot be living there,"
但他没听我的
but he just didn't listen.
罗伯特 好吧
Robert, okay.
房♥子离网球俱乐部很近
Yeah, it's right near the tennis club,
佐伊能直接走去上课
so Zooey can actually walk to her lessons.
等等 你俩才住进来十分钟
Hold on, you guys have lived here ten minutes,
就加了个俱乐部吗
and you already joined a club?
弗朗普金斯可不打网球
Frumpki don't play tennis.
但佐伊是个天生的网球手
But Zooey's a natural.
你应该哪天过来吃中饭看她打
You should come for lunch one day and watch.
我会查查日程的
I will check my iCal.
近来有些许忙碌
Sort of busy during the day
要经营一家面包店什么的 懂吧
running a bakery and all, you know?
你肯定是甜点小天才斯考特
Oh, and you must be the sweet genius, Scott.
我的天呐 这些是什么
Oh, my goodness, what are those?
我现在就等不及要吃一个了
I need one in my mouth right now.
我把这些取名为"咬我棒棒糖"
I call these Bite-Me Pops.
大写的污
That is so wrong.
真是太淘气了
Ooh, they are just so naughty.
太好吃了
They are just divine.
-罗伯特 亲爱的快尝尝 -我不要
- Robert, honey, you've got to -- - No, I don't --
好吧
Oh, okay.
美味啊
Yum-yum.
不能和一大杯冰牛奶一起享用
It just feels like a sin not to have them with a nice
简直是罪过
big glass of cold milk.
你猜我想到了什么好点子
Mm, you know what would be the cutest idea?
牛奶自动贩卖♥♥机
A milk machine, you know,
就像汽水自动贩卖♥♥机 卖♥♥小瓶装的牛奶
like a soda machine but with pint-sized bottles of milk?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-我觉得这点子很棒 -我也这么想
- I think that's great. - Yeah, me too.
我会放进建议箱里的
I will put it in... the suggestion box.
-好建议 -就在那边
- Great suggestion. Great. Great. - Right there.
你真风趣
You are hilarious.
好了好了
All right, all right,
我们不妨碍你艰苦创业了
we will let you get back to the grindstone.
我真心希望你能早日抽空
I truly hope you will find some time
来俱乐部我们一起吃午饭
to come and have lunch with us at the club soon.
女士 这边请
Ma'am. Right this way.
-凯特 -亲爱的
- Kat! - Darling!
最近好吗
How are you doing?
这地方真热闹
Wow, this place is mobbed.
可不是吗 每个油管红人
Oh, yeah, every YouTube star
或者他们的明星宠物
or their star pet
都盘旋在这里想出本书什么的
is here hawking some book or other.
所以我们得抓紧宣传你的书
Which is why we need to get yours to pub.
能拍张照吗
Can I get a photo?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得让整个出版链订下至少
We need to get the chains to order, like,
十万本的首印量
100,000 copies of your book, minimum.
压力山大啊
No pressure.
不不不 你会手到擒来的
No, no, no, you're gonna be fine.
我们帮你搞到了很多高级活动的邀请
We've gotten you invited to some really good events
你届时去展现一下你的"艾比式"魅力
where you'll go and do that Abby thing that you do.
趁我还没忘 把这个"欢迎大礼包"给你
Oh, before I forget, here's your welcome kit.
海伦·菲尔丁
Oh, Helen Fielding.
「小说《BJ单身日记》的作者」
-又来了 -海伦 海伦
- Again. - Helen, Helen!
-哈里斯 你好 -你好
- Harris, hi. - Hi.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我来参加会议 来推销我的书
I'm here for the conference. I'm selling my book.
你要出书了 我怎么没印象
You have a book coming out? Did I know that?
《出诊全球》
"Global House Calls."
我用了一年时间
I spent a year visiting
拜访了世界上最不健康的国家
the most unhealthy countries in the world.
之前那晚真是抱歉
Hey, sorry about the other night.
我
I...
8点去钟楼的预约搞定了
We're good for 8:00 at Clocktower.
太好了
Oh, perfect.
艾比 这位是我朋友 黛比·阿德勒
Oh, Abby, this is my friend, Deb Adler.
她在克利斯蒂拍卖♥♥行做现代品收♥购♥
She does modern acquisitions at Christie's.
这位是艾比·麦卡锡
This is Abby McCarthy.
-她也是兰登书屋的作者 -你好
- She's another writer at Random House. - Hi.
你写的是哪类书籍
What sort of books do you write?
我写了《闺蜜指南》系列
I write "The Girlfriends' Guide" Series.
是关于如何熬过孕期 婚姻
It's how to survive pregnancy, marriage,
现在是关于熬过离婚
and now divorce.
我会翻翻看的
I will... look them up
如果哪天我纵容自己
if I ever indulge in one of those...
去做那些"人生大事"的话
rites of passage.
我们明天再见吧
So I'll see you tomorrow.
在非虚构类的座谈会
The nonfiction panel?
我们都是嘉宾
We're -- we're on it.
什么 天哪
What? Oh, my God.
我还没来得及看一看日程表呢
I didn't even have a chance to look at the program.
我在飞机上昏睡过去了
I passed out on the plane.
拼车电邮和免费香槟
I just -- carpool emails and free champagne.
真是致命组合
It's a lethal combo.
我很期待明天的坐下谈
Well, I look forward to paneling tomorrow.
"坐下谈"
"Paneling"?
非虚构类 有多"非"
Nonfiction: how "Non" Is it?
让我们深入挖掘一下
Let's just deep dive in.
各位有没有迫于销量的压力
Do you ever feel a pressure to make your narratives
在叙述时故意夸大其戏剧性呢
more dramatic to sell books?
我根本没有捏造的必要
Uh, I don't have to make up anything.
无论何时我在任何一个村落着陆
It seems that whenever I land in a village,
都刚好赶上全国范围大停电
it just so happens to be the day of a national power outage
或是微型海啸
or a slight tsunami.
你呢 艾比
What about you, Abby?
你是如何抓住生活中的戏剧性的
How do you find the drama?
我生活中的狗血可是自家种植 本地货源
Oh, my drama is homegrown, locally sourced,
具有长♥期♥可持续性 因为没完没了
and sustainable, because it never ends.
我的特殊天赋就是在错误的时间
My special talent is doing the wrong thing
做错误的事 大家还挺喜欢的
at the wrong time, which people love.
他能吸引戏剧性事件 你则能自产出
He attracts drama. You generate it.
你们两个真该合作
You should work together.
在座有人想提问吗
All righty, questions from the room?
请讲
Yes?
我想问麦卡锡女士 你是如何保持苗条的
For Ms. McCarthy, how do you stay so thin?
是"离婚节食法"吗
Is it the divorce diet?
有些女人在离婚期间确实会掉体重
Some women do seem to shed pounds when they get divorced.
也许背负着感情问题的重担
Maybe it's carrying the heavy weight
能帮助你燃烧更多热量吧
of emotional issues that helps you burn more calories.
我也不知道
I don't know.
不过我有个小窍门
Here's a tip, though.
不要用嘴巴帮你的孩子清理盘子
Don't clean your kids' plates with your mouth.
坐在后面的那位年轻男士
Young gentleman in the back?
我关注了你们二位的推特
I follow you two on Twitter,
前阵子二位的关系看起来一直在升温
and it seemed like things were heating up.
那些是虚构还是非虚构的呢
Now, was that fiction or non?
我们共进过几次和工作相关的晚餐
We've had a few professional dinners.
完全不是互见家长的关系
It's really nothing really to text home about.
我们没在约会
We're not dating.
孩子们 快点
All right, come on, kids.
快来 我们迟到了
Let's go. We're late.
郁闷什么呢
Yo, what's eating you?
脸上长虱子了
Aside from the face lice.
我一直试着联♥系♥艾比
I'm trying to get in touch with Abby,
她人在纽约 一直不接电♥话♥
who is in New York and never answers her phone.
一切还好吗
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表