剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
D, she kind of said she was sorry.
她在单身派对上说的那些话
All those things that she said at the bachelorette party...
非常不顾别人的感受
Very insensitive.
是啊 她说那些话是真心的吗
Yeah, well, did she mean them?
因为这周 两个跟我很亲近的人
Because two people that I'm close to this week
跟我说了同样的话
said the same thing to me--
"不要嫁给戈登"
"Don't marry Gordon."
迪 艾伯特痴迷于你
Hey, D, Albert is obsessed with you.
艾比现在又不在状态
And Abby's not herself right now.
我明天就要结婚了
I'm getting married tomorrow,
我脑子里全是他们的声音
and all I can hear is them in my head.
他们的质疑
Their doubt.
你看他的那种眼神
Hey, the way you look at him...
-你们两个是如此地相爱 -是啊
- You two are so in love. - Yeah.
你要相信那种爱
Trust that.
如果我没那么喜欢你的话
It'd be disgusting
我听到这种话会觉得恶心的
if I didn't like you so much.
好了 浪漫喜剧就到此为止
Okay, enough romantic comedies.
我要把"机器人先生"打开了
I need to get my "Mr. Robot" on.
-天啊 好的 -好啊
- Oh, God, yes. - Ooh.
开始吧 快点
Let's do it. Come on.
天啊
God.
就这样吧 我写完了
This is done. I got this.
你好 凯特
Oh, hello, Kat.
跟我的大作问声好
Say hello to my big book.
邮件发送成功
"发送"
"Send."
完成了
Done.
发生什么事了
What is happening?
首先
Well, for one thing,
这只大懒猪的大日子来临了呢
this blanket hog has a really big day ahead of her.
迪莉娅
Delia!
懒猪还要再睡一小时
The blanket hog needs another hour.
不行 快起来 七点半了
No, rise and shine. It is 7:30.
天啊
Oh, God.
菲比来电
我怎么还有这么多工作邮件
Why do I have so many work emails?
难道大家不知道我今天要结婚吗
Doesn't everybody know I'm getting married today?
那你自己知道吗
Do you?
-什么 -怎么一点儿都不兴奋呢
- What? - Where's the excitement?
对啊 虽然典礼上不会给你洗礼 不过
Yeah, I know we're not ritually cleansing you, but--
下次你见到戈登的时候 你就要变成他妻子了
the next time you see Gordon, you're gonna be married to him.
好神奇 说真的 这太神奇了
That's crazy. Honestly, that's crazy.
我们得定个策略 谁要先去洗澡
Okay, we need a game plan. Who's showering in what order?
我送完佐伊后会顺便洗个澡
I'm gonna take one at my place when I drop Zooey off,
不过我得先去趟Rize面包店
but first I've got--I've got to run over to Rize Bakery
再确认下婚礼的订制糕点
and just check on the wedding orders
看看是否都准备妥当了
and make sure that they're good to do.
造型师们一会儿会在大楼那边
Um, all right, well, the Glam Squad's gonna meet us
「提供上门美发和化妆等造型服务的公♥司♥」
和我们碰面
at the mansion in a little bit.
-迪莉娅 你的按♥摩♥ -不去了
- Delia, your massage-- - Skip it.
-没时间了 -为什么
- No time. - Why?
我忘了我还有件急事要办
I forgot. I have a quick errand I need to run.
-你需要做个按♥摩♥ -这事很重要
- You need your massage. - It's important.
到时在那儿见
I'll meet you guys there.
-好吧 -抱歉 新娘头等机密
- Okay. - Sorry. Top-secret bride stuff.
好吧 亲爱的
All right, sweetie.
待会儿见
See you!
在工作吗
Working?
在自己结婚的大日子里
On your very own wedding day?
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
来提醒你该休息下 好好享受这重大的一天
Reminding you to take a break and enjoy this momentous day.
迪莉娅 这样不是会带来厄运之类的吗
Delia, isn't it, like, bad luck or something?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
只有提前看见穿了婚纱的我才会
Only if you see me in my wedding dress.
不管怎样
Anyway...
你真的打算发一早上的邮件吗
do you really want to send emails all morning?
我知道...
I mean, I know that--
你并不迷信 也不信类似言论
that you're not superstitious or anything--
这是我人生中最快乐的一天了
This is the happiest day of my life.
我想要见到你
I wanted to see you.
老实说 我真不懂你怎么对这事能这么冷静
I don't understand how you're so calm about this, frankly.
一切都很好 佐伊
Oh, everything's fine, Zooey.
你就让妈妈我自己处理
You just got to let your mom take care of--
莎琳抛弃了爸爸 这事你怎么处理
How are you gonna take care of Charlene leaving Dad?
什么 你怎么会觉得...
What? Why do you think that--
因为他一直在酗酒 而且忘东忘西的
Because he's been drinking and forgetting stuff
还玩失踪
and disappearing.
对了 莎琳不见了 我的网球教练也走了
And, oh, yeah, Charlene's gone, and so is my tennis instructor.
全俱乐部的人都知道了
Everyone at the club knows.
这就说得通了
Well, that makes sense.
我担心他会伤害自己
I'm worried he's gonna hurt himself.
你知道他要是没人照顾 会出什么事
You know what happens if he doesn't have someone to--
再去勾搭别人吗
Suck the essence out of?
你的大度非常人能比 这点我很欣赏
Look, I love your abnormally large heart,
但这种情况我已经经历过好多次了
but I've been through this many times.
你♥爸♥爸他
Your dad...
这就像"生命之环"
it's like the circle of life
《狮子王》主题曲
不过不是狮子围成的 而是巴比妥酸盐
with barbiturates instead of lions.
「用作中枢神经系统抑制或安眠的药」
你怎么能拿这事开玩笑呢
Why are you making jokes about this?
我一点都不觉得这事好笑
I'm not finding any of this funny.
好吧 听着 听着
Okay, listen, listen,
我不会让他崩溃的 好吗
I am not gonna let him fall apart, okay?
你要怎么做
How?
如果我们放弃他的话 他只会继续
If we abandon him, then he's just gonna keep--
他这次会得到帮助的 我会确保这一点
He's gonna get help this time. I will make sure of it.
我向你保证没人会抛下你♥爸♥爸的
I promise you no one is abandoning your father...
虽然他让人特别想这么干
even though he makes it so tempting.
-你说真的 -是的
- You mean it? - Yes.
如果有必要的话 他甚至可以和我们住一段时间
He can even stay with us for a while if that's what it takes.
不过听着 孩子 你别再担心了
But listen, kid, you've got to stop worrying.
这是我的事情
That's my job.
好
Okay.
-好吗 -谢谢
- Okay? - Thank you.
去帮斯科特把东西搬上车吧
Now go help Scott load everything up.
好了
Okay.
这些可以搬上车了吗
Hey. Are those ready for the van?
-我来放吧 谢谢 -不用 我来吧
- I got them. Thanks. - No, I'll take them.
-没关系 -行吧
- It's cool. - Okay.
谢谢 佐伊
Thanks, Zooey.
一切都有条不紊呢
Everything's in order?
是啊
Yeah.
-你没事吧 -没事啊
- You all right? - Oh, yeah.
再好不过了
Couldn't be better.
我可以顺路载你们去吗
Can I give the two of you a lift?
不 不 不不不
Oh, no. no, no, no.
谢谢 不过不用了 谢了
Thank, but, no, thanks.
有种现代技术神器叫优步
The wonders of modern technology called Uber.
那我们就婚礼上见
I guess I'll see you at the ceremony, then.
到时见
See you.
-还是没回复吗 -没有
- Still no answer? - Nope.
-一点都没有吗 -没有
- Nothing? - No.
我带了卡路里超额的美食呢
I come bearing extra calories.
小芭
Babs.
事情都还好吗
Everything okay?
新娘去执行神秘任务还没回来吗
Bride still on her mystery errand?
是的
Yep.
不过有艾比的坏消息
But Abby--bad news.
你联♥系♥上她了吗 到底发生了什么
You got a hold of her? What the hell's going on?
没有 并没有联♥系♥上她
No, we didn't get a hold of her.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表