剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
那时我们都很痛苦
we were miserable.
是 但我们现在做得更好 也在更努力
Yeah, and we're doing better, trying harder.
你也不能再假装这些都没有发生过
And you have to stop pretending like it isn't happening.
我是说 我们可能会共度余生
I mean, we might be together for the rest of our lives,
我可能最终也不用再面对离婚了
and I might not be the face of divorce after all,
但是我真的需要一些改变
but I really do need something different.
我明白
I get that.
一天天来
Just one day at a time.
好吗
Okay?
好
Mm-hmm.
你之前想告诉我什么
You wanted to tell me something?
-坦白说 -怎么了
- Radical honesty. - Yeah?
我要去拉脱维亚待四个月
I'm going to Latvia for four months.
好吧
Right.
我们不能在那之前做任何重大决定
Yeah, we cannot make any big decisions before that.
好吧 可以
Oh, okay, sure.
你回来以后 我们一起解决所有问题
We'll figure it all out post-Latvia.
-当然了 -好的
- Yeah, exactly. - Okay.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you very much. - You're welcome.
你好啊 邻居
Howdy, neighbor.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表