剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
I touch her like that."
我应该放下了
I should have let the feeling pass.
什么
What?
我该走了
I got to go.
我跟我的出版商约了晚饭
I have a dinner with my publisher.
是你的书吗
Uh, about your--your book?
-他们买♥♥下了 -是的
- Did they buy it? - Yeah.
太棒了 威尔
That's amazing. Will--
别
Don't.
你一直在躲着我
You've been avoiding me.
你那天晚上跟杰克睡了 对吧
You slept with Jake the other night, right?
你不能这样对我 艾比
I don't deserve this, Abby.
我知道
I know.
我应该告诉你的
I should have told you.
什么 你以为孩子不会发现吗
What, you thought the kid wouldn't figure it out?
我以为你跟我也许是认真的 可你从来没有
You know, I thought you might take me seriously, but you never did.
就因为这年龄差 你从没有真正地考虑过我
'Cause of this whole age thing, you never, ever really saw me--
不是这样的 不是这样的
That's not true. That's not true.
我觉得你是最棒的男人
I think you're the most amazing man,
我从来没有想过要...
and I--I--I never meant to--
伤害我吗 你当着我的面撒谎
Hurt me? You lied to my face.
你一次又一次地推开我
You pushed me away again and again.
我有家庭
I have a family.
我有孩子
I have children.
我应该努力尝试 是我欠他们的
I owe it to them to try.
告诉我 我们之间所经历的
Just tell me, what we had, you and me,
你跟他在一起有曾体会到过吗
you tell me that you ever felt like that with him.
他才是幼稚的那一个 艾比
He's the child, Abby.
我敢说一个月 最多两个月
I give you a month, two tops,
他一定会再一次把你榨干
before he's sucking you dry again.
我知道你不能理解
I know you can't understand--
不 我能
No, I do.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
你宁愿继续忍♥受痛苦
See, you would rather go back to suffocating
也不愿冒险去赌真实的东西
than to risk a chance at something real.
你不知道我们之前有多合适
You have no idea how rare we were.
威尔 拜托 我真的很在乎你
Will, please, I care about you so much.
是啊
Yeah, well...
我爱你
See, I love you.
我可以为你做任何事情
I would've done anything for you.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
对不起 让我去洗把脸
Sorry. Let me just wash my face.
不 你怎么了
No, no, what's going on?
不顺的一天
Bad day.
好吧 怎么了
Okay. What?
你能抱着我吗
Can you just hold me?
抱紧点
Just--tight.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
Okay.
这次我们不能再错了 对吧
We're gonna do it right this time, aren't we?
我们不一样
We're different.
绝对的
Absolutely.
我们不一样
We're different.
艾比 我的激光猫衬衫...
Abby, my laser cat shirt--
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表