剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
杰克 你走的这段时间
Jake, having you gone
比我想象中的要艰难很多
was so much harder than I thought it was gonna be.
我知道 我们的婚姻已经结束了 但是
Us married, I get that-- that's over, but...
我和你
me and you...
是啊
Yeah.
我有事情要跟你坦白
I have a confession to make.
天啊 别告诉我你要有个拉脱维亚的宝宝了
Oh, my god, don't tell me there's a Latvian baby.
是的 没错
Yes, there is.
没有 没有拉脱维亚宝宝
No, no Latvian baby,
但我并没有被困在赫尔辛基机场
but I did not get stuck in the Helsinki Airport.
我待在自己的酒店房♥间不出来了
I got stuck on the floor of my hotel room.
那部电影结束了
That movie wrapped,
有一种强烈的感觉冲击着我
and this wave hit me.
是悲痛
It was grief.
因为2.0版本的杰克艾比
It was grief over
不在了而产生的悲痛
the death of Jake and Abby 2.0.
我还希望这能略过这个部分呢
I was just hoping to skip that part, you know,
直接到治愈的部分
get to the heal part.
是啊 我也是 不过好像不是这么回事
Yeah, me too. I don't think it works like that.
当然了 想要略过那个部分
Obviously. I mean, this is the--
就会变成我这样
the face of skipping it.
我把一切都狠狠地搞砸了
I screwed everything up bad.
我的书也是一团糟 因为我想把
The book's a mess because I'm trying
放下过去的样子写下来 但我还没放下
to write about moving on, and I haven't.
好吧 那就去感受感受
Okay, so feel that.
我就差把拉脱维亚的地毯都给吃了
I mean, I was eating Latvian carpet.
也没有把所有的事情都想清楚
I didn't... figure everything out,
但我审视了一下我那巨大的孤独黑洞
but I looked into that big, black hole of loneliness...
简直吓死人
and it's scary as shit.
但我意识到它不会把我打垮
But I realized it's not gonna kill me.
可能会把我打垮
Well... It might kill me.
不可能的 我保证
No way. I promise.
但你需要让我跟孩子们相处一两周
But you need to give me the kids for a week or two,
你要在这段时间里
and you need to go take the time
不再假装自己没事
to not be fine.
虽然我们之间的一些关系结束了
And, yeah, part of us is over.
但我会永远在你身边
And I will always be here for you.
我也会永远在你身边
I'll always be here for you too...
永远
Always.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-天啊 -抱歉 小宝宝
- Oh, Jesus. - Sorry, little baby.
天啊 我忘了告诉你最糟糕的事情了
Oh, my God, I forgot to tell you the worst part.
是什么
What's that?
我今天第一次出现了更年期的潮热
I had my first hot flash...today.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
怎么老天爷都跟你过不去呢
Why does god hate you?
我也是这么说的
That's exactly what I said.
过来点
Come here.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
还有件小事
Um, there is one other slight wrinkle
我觉得我应该说一下
that I probably should mention.
你找了个小白脸 我的天啊 艾比
I mean, a gigolo-- for Christ sakes, Abby.
-找个伴而已 -好恶心
- A companion. - Gross.
理论上来说 我并没有花钱请他表演
And technically, I never paid for the act.
我只是花了钱跟他聊天
I paid him to talk,
然后在另一个完全不同的场合
and then on a completely other occasion--
好吧 无所谓了
Okay. Whatever.
这事肯定会在网上传开的
It's gonna hit the internet.
-我们要怎么跟莉莉说 -我会跟她谈的
- What are we gonna tell Lilly? - I'll talk to her.
不 我们要一起跟她谈
No, we'll talk to her.
我不希望你用那些专有名词把她给迷惑了
I don't want you bamboozling her with your technicalities.
迷惑 有必要这么说吗
Bamboozling? Really?
她不会有事的
She's gonna be fine.
什么样的人才会花钱找人上♥床♥ 妓♥女♥吗
Who pays for sex-- crack whores?
事实上妓♥女♥应该是...
Uh, well, actually, crack whores are more likely--
艾比 现在不是教育的时候
Abby, not a teachable moment right now.
莉莉 我们明白这事会有多丢脸
Lilly, we understand how incredibly humiliating it is--
我能说如果我是个男的
Can I just say that if I were a man
然后我邂逅了
and I had an encounter...
-艾比 -一个职业人士 并且未涉及到钱
- Abby. - Unpaid with a professional,
那大家肯定不会这么大惊小怪了
This would so not be a story.
-艾比 -好恶心
- Abby... - Gross.
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me?
爸爸不在的这一段时间
I mean, the whole time dad's been gone,
你一直表现得很古怪 就像
you've been so weird, like--
现在又曝出这事
And now this?
你那会儿呕吐得厉害 我还帮她往后撩头发呢
I mean, I've been holding her hair back while she pukes,
她还晕倒住院了
and she's been fainting and ending up in the hospital.
-我恨你 -莉莉
- I hate you. - Lilly.
干嘛 现在轮到你了 你自己对付她
What? It's your turn. You deal with her.
你呕吐的时候她还要帮你撩头发
She had to hold your hair back after you puked?
我那次是蛋糕吃多了
I ate too much cake.
你知道吗 她就生生气
And you know what? She's upset.
-她会冷静下来的 -我可不确定
- She's gonna calm down. - Yeah. I don't know.
这一次很严重
This is a tough one.
-家庭闹剧 -现在别吵我 芭芭拉
- Family drama? - Not now, Barbara.
我可不需要你再给我上一堂课
I don't need another one of your lectures.
我觉得你需要的
Oh, I think you do.
你这次真的搞砸了
You really screwed the pooch on this one.
说真的 你能别说了吗
Can you just stop? Seriously.
我懂了 现在你又恨我了
I get it. Now you hate me again.
不是的 你看 问题是这样的
No, see, here's the problem.
的确 一开始 你那套"乐观面"的离婚狗屁理论
Yeah, at first, your "Sunny side" Divorce crap
让我很抓狂
made me crazy.
不过你最终征服了我
But you wore me down.
我喜欢你 艾比·麦卡锡
I like you, Abby Mccarthy.
我也喜欢你的朋友
I like your friends.
事实上 你们都给了我希望
In fact, you all give me hope.
你们让我更愿意去看事情的积极面
You make me want to see the upside of my situation,
这太不像我的风格了
which is so not me.
那是挺不像你的
That is so not you.
所以目前我在SheShe唯一能忍♥受的就是你了
So now you're the only person I can stand at SheShe.
要是米切尔把你炒了
So, if Mitchell fires you,
我就摆脱不了他和他那群提姆·冈恩的崇拜者了
I'm stuck with him and his Tim Gunn wannabes.
《天桥风云》专业导师 时尚教父
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
所以
So...
抱歉我很生气
I'm sorry that I'm pissed,
但那是因为你的品牌真的帮了我很多
but it's because your brand has actually been helping me.
知道吗 那DJ说我是性感小圆饼
I mean, that DJ called me sex on a biscuit.
在认识你之前我只是块平庸的老圆饼
I was just a plain old biscuit before you came around.
那你得抓住机会啊
You have to go for that!
那个DJ
The DJ?
就算再坏又能坏到哪儿去呢
What's the worst that could happen?
看到了吗
See?
乐观向阳
Sunny.
谢谢
Thank you.
我从来不知道我对你来说意义这么大
I had no idea I meant that much to you.
好吧
Okay.
别被冲昏头脑了
Don't get carried away, you know.
我们之间的门还是在的
We still have our door.
-门 -对
- Door. - Yes.
关上它
Closing it.
-你还好吗 -我吗
- You okay? - Me?
好极了
Swell.
因为爸爸有点失控了
'cause dad kind of lost it,
而斯科特却终于清醒过来了
and Scott finally came to his senses.
你说什么
Excuse me?
拜托 老妈
Please, mom.
凡是长了两只眼睛的人都能看出他爱上你了
Anybody with two eyes can see he's in love with you.
好吧 我想我可能只有一只眼
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表