剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
-什么 -他在那有生意
- What? - He's got a business there.
姑娘 别告诉我你要放弃工作
Woman, do not tell me you are quitting your job.
不是 律所在纽约有办公室
Oh, no. The firm has an office there.
-这只是暂时的 -真棒
- It's not forever. - That's amazing.
这样结婚实在是浪漫
That's a highly romantic way of getting hitched.
但要去纽约 你恨纽约
But New York. You hate New York.
我没说过"恨"
Oh, I never said "Hate."
好吧 也许你说过"讨厌"
Okay, maybe you said "Loathe."
不管怎样 我 恭喜
Whatever. I--you know, Mazel Tov.
-咱们今晚有什么计划 -对啊
- What are we planning for tonight? - Yes, yes.
芭芭拉帮我们联♥系♥好了
Oh, Barbara has hooked us up.
现在是大尺度时间 亲爱的
It is XXL time, baby.
高端 邀请制 男士脱衣舞俱乐部
High-end, invite only, male strip club.
太好了 你们知道我没去过脱衣舞俱乐部
Oh, yes. You know I am a strip club virgin.
-是的 -你早该去了
- Yeah. - You are long overdue.
欢迎来到天堂 女士们
Welcome to paradise, ladies.
规定 不能给小费
House rules: no tipping,
因为账单里已经包含了
because it is all included here.
你们可以摸
And you can touch,
但是也不能"摸" 明白了吗
but you cannot "Touch," Got it?
你比划的是蛋蛋
Those are balls.
是 你们不能摸蛋蛋
Yeah, you can't touch the balls.
女士们 请允许我用黑桃A香槟开场
Ladies, can I get you started with some Ace of Spades,
由戈登·比奇提供
courtesy of Gordon Beech?
-戈登 -太贴心了
- Gordon! - Aww, how thoughtful.
这要三百美金一瓶
That's, like, $300 a bottle.
-我太需要了 -谢谢你 戈登
- I so need this. - Thank you, Gordon.
我来敬个酒吧
Can I make a toast?
敬芭芭拉
To Barbara.
当然啦
Well, of course.
这里也有舞者 是吗
So they have dancers here, right?
那还用说
Absolutely.
-带上来 米诺 -先生们
- Bring it, Mino. - Gentlemen.
来了 好好看着
Here it comes. Look, watch.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 简直是猛♥男♥自助啊
Oh, my God, a man buffet.
我要挑巴西小哥
I'm gonna go with the Brazilian.
他的笑容太灿烂了
He has, like, 7,000 beautiful teeth.
-不 -哪个是巴西小哥
- Oh, no. - Which one's the Brazilian?
他是小只的那个 为我量身定制
He is pint-size. Built for me.
迪莉娅喜欢小个子的
Delia likes them short.
我是瑞奇 为您服务
I'm Ricky. At your service.
你是做什么的[双关] 瑞奇
Well, what do you do, Ricky?
白天 我是个会计
By day, I'm an accountant.
在这里 我可以做任何你想要的事
But here, I can do whatever you want.
我倒想看看你的报表
I'd like to see your spreadsheet.
-跟我来 -你好
- Come with me. - Oh, hello.
玩的开心
Have fun.
-太棒了 -好了 说真的
- All right! - Okay, seriously...
怎么了
What?
-她要搬去纽约 -这是她的选择
- She's moving to New York? - It's her choice.
-她说了只是暂时的 -拜托
- She said it's temporary. - Please.
待多久还不是戈登说了算
They will be there for as long as Gordon wants.
小艾 这话说得有点消极啊
Wow, Abs, pretty negative spin,
连我都觉得你消极了
and I'm the one saying that.
我觉得不应该把戈登当成敌人
I don't think Gordon's the enemy.
我觉得是你这几天过的有点辛苦 小艾
I think you've had a lot of rough breaks recently, Abs.
这不是我的问题
It's not about me.
不 我的意思是
No, I'm trying to tell you that--
-咱们能把这些放放吗 -当然
- Can we table this? - Yeah.
让我们别再想那些破事
Let's not get into our stuff.
-谢谢 -看看周围
- Thank you. - Look around.
好好享受这些汹涌的腹肌 艾比
Enjoy the fierce abs, Abs.
抱歉 那我不管了
Sorry. I am tabling it.
我要尽情狂欢
I am cutting loose.
好 尽情狂欢 亲爱的
Yes, cutting loose, honey.
瞧 女士们 红房♥间
Behold, ladies, the Red Room,
我叫它"开房♥间"
which I like to call "The Bedroom,"
因为性感永不眠
because sexy never sleeps.
懂吗
You know what I'm saying?
女士们 谁想要口生奶油
Hey, ladies, who's up for some whipped cream shots?
-笑气 -好怀念
- Whippets! - So retro.
不得不说 把我带回了高中足球场
Throwback to my high school football field, I have to say.
-真好 -来
- Yes. - There you go.
我不想思考 今晚都别用脑子了
I don't want to think. There's no thinking tonight.
是的 什么都别想
No, all the things--
没房♥住的事 孩子的事
I'm not gonna have any house things, any kids things,
宝宝的事 泰雅和贝卡的事 哈里斯的事...
any baby things, any Tay-Be things, any Harris things.
不要想的事好多 艾比
That's a lot of things to not think about, Abs.
我们要尽兴
You know, we're gonna have fun.
今晚我是只自♥由♥的小鸟
I am a free bird tonight.
JD吗 发生了什么
JD? What happened?
我这朵娇嫩的小花
I was this delicate little flower,
把他逼得太紧了 去他的
and I pushed him too hard, whatever.
我倒松了口气
I'm kind of relieved.
他挺可爱的 但有点怪怪的
He was sweet but a little bit of a weirdo.
不是我们所有人都能跟CNN的明星谈恋爱
Well, not all of us can date a CNN star.
五分钟后 她老公就要变前夫了
Five minutes after her husband really becomes her ex-husband.
我们不是刚说过
Did we not just talk about
-今晚就不提我们自己的破事了吗 -对
- not getting into our shit tonight? - Yes.
-不不 菲比说得对 -谢谢
- No, no. Phoebe's right. - Thank you.
我真的本来还想着要更进一步
I mean, I really was trying to leapfrog.
但哈里斯有时让人难以理解
But Harris can be very confusing.
我是说 他是个性感的明星医生
I mean, he's a sexy TV doctor.
"我是哈里斯 快看我用迷人微笑杀菌吧"
"I'm Harris. Watch me battle germs with my blinding smile."
他人像是用笔画出来的
He was like a line drawing of a person.
那是笑气在作祟
That's the laughing gas talking.
好了 说点别的
All right, talk away,
我去看看调情室是不是用笔画的
cause I'm gonna see if there's a line in the Footsy Room.
乔 你看着不太尽兴
Jo, you don't look like you're having enough fun.
我给你找点乐子
I'm gonna hook you up.
我来钓个小婊♥子♥ 怎样
I'm gonna hook a bitch up. What?
牛仔
Cowboy!
能套你过来陪陪我朋友吗
Can I lasso you over here for my friend?
来吧 她就爱牛仔
Come here. She loves cowboys.
天哪
Oh, my God.
悠着点 大马
Oh, easy there, Hoss.
-太棒了 -真棒
- Amazing! - Amazing.
-天哪 -好了 走开 走开
- Oh, my God! - Okay, get off. Get off.
我叫你来跳舞 没叫你袭击我的脸
I asked for a dance, not a face assault.
好吧 乔 我觉得
Okay, you know, Jo, I think that's just
这里牛仔都是这样的 但...
part of his cowboy routine, but...
给宝贝拿点糖吧
Let's get some candies for the baby.
给你再拿杯酒
Oh, let's get you another drink.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
主角是迪莉娅
It's all about Delia.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
应该在这些性感腹肌上玩玩舔食
We should be doing body shots off these sexy abs.
舔舔舔舔舔舔
Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!
黑色达卡
Ugh. Drakkar Noir.
敬迪莉娅
To Delia.
祝你永远不会用到婚前协议
May you never have to employ your pre-nup.
干杯
Cheers.
受害者营救 避让 女士们
Rescue victim coming through! Clear a path, ladies.
她全身发烫
She is burnin' up!
芭芭拉
Barbara!
女士们 来见见"感觉好"医生
Ladies, meet Dr. Feelgood,
治愈心灵的男人
the man who can heal your heart.
又一个性感医生
A new, sexy doctor.
那会让你忘掉哈里斯医生
That'll make you forget Dr. Harris.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表