剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
No, I think I should just go home,
但你真的很贴心
but this has been really nice.
我确实捏造了一部分
I did edit.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我前夫和我 我们
My ex and I, we are--
我们试着重归于好
we are exploring being together again,
所以现在是挺复杂的时期
so it's just a confusing time.
也就是说我又活在了谎言里
Basically means I'm living a lie again,
我必须得假装跟人约会 把很好的
and my dates have to be fake, which means involving nice,
像你一样的人卷进来 很不公平
great people like you, which isn't fair,
-还有现在关于小孩的那件事 -听着
- and now the whole baby thing. - Hey, listen. Listen,
我感谢你能告诉我这些
I appreciate you telling me this.
好吗
Okay?
-我不会说出去 -好
- I'll keep it under my hat. - Okay.
半离婚状态的女人怎么说也得维持生活
A not-actually-divorced woman has to make a living somehow,
-对吧 -可能吧
- right? - I guess.
只是现在一切都太飘忽不定了
It's just so up in the air right now.
我懂 我能送你出去吗
I know. Can I at least walk you out?
那太好了
That would be great.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好 -记下了
- Okay, so-- - I get it.
鲜花
Flowers.
我是想乳白色银色再加
I'm thinking cream and silver with
一点点鲜红
just a hint of scarlet.
至于礼品桌
And for the gift table,
要美美的花环
gorgeous, gorgeous garlands.
最后这个是最棒的
And I saved the best for last.
-好 -你准备好了吗
- Okay. - Are you ready?
看
Look.
-这些是谁 -在巴伦西亚的巴耐一家
- What is this? - It's the Banais of Valencia.
我知道你觉得他们跟你不是一路人
I know that you didn't think they were your kind of people.
所以我偷偷调查了下他们
So I vetted them myself.
相信我 迪莉娅 他们很有爱
So trust me, Delia, they are dear hearts.
你会喜欢他们的
You are going to love having them.
你怎么找到他们的
How did you even find them?
结果表明巴伦西亚没有多少人姓巴耐
Well, turns out there's not that many Banais in Valencia.
你邀请了他们
You invited them?
开什么玩笑 菲比
Seriously, Phoebe?
即使对你来说 这也很幼稚 很冒犯
Even for you, this is childish. Violating.
什么意思 什么叫"即使对我来说"
What does that mean, even for me?
我意思是你总不知道该在什么时候停下来
I mean you don't know when to stop.
帮助是有用的 但前提是
Helping's only helpful
你不能随心所欲 只按照你自己的...
if you're not going completely rogue and doing things on your--
原谅我 我不该关心你 迪莉娅
Forgive me for caring about you, Delia.
我只是看到了你
I just see the pain
在母亲去世后有多么伤心
that you have with the loss of your mother.
别说了 不对
Okay, no. No,
是你的问题 你和你对男人的糟糕品位
this is about you and your bad taste in men.
好吗 你第一二次离婚都是我给你办的
Okay? I did divorce number one and number two for you.
跟你说 马可给你帮了个忙 好吗
Let me tell you something. Marco did you a favor, okay?
免了你再付钱请我帮你办第三次离婚
You don't have to pay me for number three.
管好你自己的伤心事
Deal with your own pain,
别插手管我的
and leave mine the hell alone.
狗仔拍你约会的照片挂网上了
Paparazzi pictures of your date are on the site.
-是吗 拍得好吗 -很好
- Yeah? Are they nice? - Yes.
你俩看上去都非常有钱 衣冠楚楚的
You both look very rich and well-groomed.
我们要用这个来冲点击量
We're using 'em as click bait,
所以我们需要你把专栏整理好
so we need you to tease your column.
-发推特 -好
- So get tweeting. - Okay.
其实我不知道怎么说
Well, I don't know what to say.
说真的 糟透了 我搞砸了
Seriously, it was a disaster. I blew it.
是吗
Really?
-太棒了 -你说什么
- That's fantastic. - What?
很出人意料
As a twist.
照片看起来很登对
The pictures make it look like a love match.
你就是幸灾乐祸 承认吧
My fail fills you with glee. Admit it.
确实 但这也对你的故事有帮助
It does, but it's also good for your story.
好吧 我要用不到140个字
Fine, I will write about my epic meltdown
写下我这一次的大失态
in 140 character or less.
写给自己
第一次约会就哭 无论如何都不是好事
#约会失败
加上话题"约会失败"
#datefail.
成千上万的愤怒女人
And thousands of angry women's days
心情都变好了一点
just got a little brighter.
我简直在从事公共服务
So it's like a public service.
等你准备好
我们就可以谈谈了
关于派对
So for the party,
我们得用杏代替樱桃
we're going to have to substitute the apricot for the cherry.
你能不能别埋头在那招人恨的设备上了
Can you get your face out that god awful device?
你每看一眼那东西都会掉一点智商
You know, you're lowering your I.Q. every time you look at that thing.
你说啥 先听我跟你说
What? Hey, listen to this. Listen to this.
我说我的灵兽是《权力的游戏》里的龙母
So I said my spirit animal is Khaleesi,
然后亚当就说
and Adam was all,
欢迎您随时来骑我的那条龙
"You can mother my dragon anytime."
我想请他做我的派对男伴
I'm gonna invite him to be my date to this thing.
我邀请他没问题吧 他可以做我的男伴吧
I can invite him. He can be my date, right?
我说不好 但你才认识这个人
I don't know, but, I mean, you have just met the guy,
邀请他也许不是最明智的主意
so it's probably not the best idea.
我和艾比在冷战
Well, I'm not talking to Abby,
迪莉娅要忙着应酬
and Delia's gonna be occupied,
菲比是派对举办人 所以肯定要忙疯
and Phoebe's throwing the party, so she's gonna be nuts.
我需要一个男伴把我从各种寒暄里拯救出来
I need a date so I don't get stuck doing the small talk thing.
你可以过来和我聊天
You can talk to me.
我还是邀请他吧
I'm inviting him,
顺带一提你对手♥机♥的看法大错特错
and you were so wrong about the phone, by the way.
这玩意分明很棒
This machine is amazing.
像这样随手就能火种招来一个男友
I can Tinder up a boyfriend like that.
好吧 你和你的火种男友喜不喜欢吃杏挞
Fine. Will you and your Tinder man be enjoying apricot tarts,
还是咱们改做迷你巧克力夹心卷
or should we do mini dong dongs instead?
我再也不建议你用性来释放压力了
I'm never suggesting you have sex again.
-再也不了 -想后悔晚了
- Ever. - Too late.
姐姐转眼已名花有主
I'm practically engaged.
说实话
Truth.
宝宝这件事对我的打击比预期要大
The baby news upset me more than I realized at first.
我理解 是很难以接受
I get that. It's upsetting.
起初我认为咱们处理不好这么大的难题
I just didn't think we could handle something so big,
咱们重新开始还在磨合
you know, when we're so new and raw,
然后我意识到如今你处理问题的方式
but then I realized that you have handled things
已经和过去完全不同
so differently from the way you would in the past.
-是吗 -当然
- I have? - Totally.
以前的你总是等到事后
You went through stuff all the time that you didn't tell me about
或者不得不说时才会告诉我
till after the fact or unless you absolutely had to, so.
而这次你知道后立即过来告诉我
And this time you came right to me,
这让我对我们充满希望
and that gives me hope for us --
这次我们不必对彼此有所隐瞒
that we won't have to hide things this time.
我知道
No, I know.
-艾比 我觉得我该 -等一下
- Abby, I think I need to -- - Wait, wait.
-杰克 我还没说完 -不 等一下
- Jake, I'm not done. - No, hold on one second.
不 杰克
No, Jake.
这次你做得很对
You did it right, Jake,
但我还有事瞒着你
but I have not shared something
因为我怕你会受伤或者
because I thought that you would be hurt or...
说吧
Okay.
那晚我们复合后
The night that I broke up with Will
我去和威尔分手
after you and I were back together,
发生了肢体碰撞
things got physical.
他打你了
He hit you?
你指另外那种"碰撞" 好吧
Oh, no. The other kind of physical. Okay.
当时天旋地转的
I was spun.
我很情绪化
I was emotional.
我不是在找借口
I'm not making excuses.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表