剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, where's that lip balm with the, uh --
玫瑰的还是什么玩意的
what is it, rose or whatever?
我要用
I need it.
我给你找
I'll -- I'll find it.
我自己找
I got it.
怎么了
What?
这是什么
What's this?
我给家长报写了点东西
It's something I wrote for the parent newsletter.
他们还想请我在全班面前演讲
They actually want me to talk about it in front of a class.
-你写的 -是啊
- You wrote this? - Yeah.
真滑稽 你连高中都没毕业
That's funny, 'cause you didn't even graduate high school,
现在却要在洛杉矶最精英的学校讲课
and now you're gonna teach at one of the most elite schools in L.A.
你怎么这么说
Why would you say that?
好吧 我道歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
别 别
Oh, no, no, mm-mm.
你是不是喝酒了
Have you been drinking?
我问你是不是喝酒了
I said, have you been drinking?
也许喝了点
Uh, maybe.
-又不是什么大事 -不 这是大事
- It's not a big deal, whatever. - No, it's a -- it's a big deal.
你得给你的戒酒负责人打电♥话♥ 马可
I think you need to call your sponsor, Marco.
好了 睡觉吧
Okay, shh, we're just gonna go to bed, okay?
-睡吧 -不行
- Come on. - No, I don't --
-快过来 -我不想
- Come on. - I don't want --
马可 这事很严肃
Marco, this is serious.
赤葬酒店
-谢谢 -好的先生
- Thank you. - Yes, sir.
够炫的
Swanky.
我该挑一件SheShe赞助的衣服来穿
I should have worn one of those outfits SheShe lent me.
-赞助你穿去约会 -是的
- Oh, for one of your dates? - Yeah.
都和谁约会
Now, who are those dates with?
他们还在物色配得上本性感担当的人选
Um, they're still hunting for somebody worthy of the face.
-我就配得上 -你配得上
- I'm worthy. - You are.
天哪 快走开 快走开
Oh, God, oh, God. Walk away. Walk away.
-有人认出我了 -什么
- Somebody recognized me. - What? What?
-什么情况 -恭喜你 香农
- What? - Congratulations, Shannon.
你太美了
You look incredible.
大卫也来了吗
Is David here too?
他在里面订房♥间
He's inside booking a room.
今晚是我们的约会之夜 甜心
It's date night, sweetheart.
此女在《橘子镇娇妻》中的无脑名台词
风水合盘时 碗里放九只
The Feng Shui worked. Put nine in a bowl.
艾比
Abby!
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
人家不是在拍你
Yeah, she wasn't taking a picture of you.
是拍我 她的相机正对着我的脸
No, her camera was pointed directly at my --
是对着一个真人秀娇妻拍
It was pointed at the real housewife of -- you know,
站在你旁边的真正出名的人
the actually famous person that was kind of nearby.
我的天
Oh, my God.
金发的那个
Blonde with the --
太好笑了
It was hilarious.
好吧 走吧 回去
Okay, let's go. Let's go back.
等一下
It's just...
怎么 你生气了
What, are you mad?
你觉得有人可能认出你 就把我扔一边
When you think somebody might recognize you, you ditched me.
有点羞辱人
It's a little embarrassing.
我 这是因为我的工作
I -- because of my job.
有人在Ins上
I can't have somebody Instagram
发我和前夫出入酒店的照片就完了
a picture of me at a hotel with my ex-husband.
前夫 我们还没提交离婚文书呢
Husband. We haven't actually filed the papers.
行了 请你小点声
Okay, please keep your voice down.
我想我不会 因为我没有隐瞒任何事
I don't think I will, because I'm not hiding anything.
我也没有隐瞒 我们讨论过这件事了
I'm not hiding either. We've talked about this.
我可是真正的从低谷挽救了我的事业 杰克
I literally just scraped my career out of the toilet, Jake.
我知道 好了 我们要这样多久
I know. Okay, fine, so how long do we have to do this?
因为如果我们还要继续的话
Because if we are gonna work,
你得放弃你作为离婚老前辈的身份
you have to ditch the doyenne of divorce thing.
-你必须 -没那么简单
- You have to. - Oh, it's not that simple.
拜托 你会改行吗
Come on, would you-- would you change your career?
你会因为我的要求而放弃你的电影吗
Would you quit your movie if I asked you to?
这可不一样
It's not the same thing.
我拍电影不需要撒谎
I don't have to lie to do my movie.
-我不是撒谎 -你是
- I'm not lying! - You are!
我是试着搞明白这些事
I'm trying to figure things out.
我试着搞明白我们的关系
I'm trying to figure out us,
我自己和我的言论
me, my--my voice.
你的言论
Oh, your voice.
好吧 先不说工作
Okay, forget work then.
你告诉你朋友们我们俩的事了吗
Have you told your friends about us?
-当然没有 -当然没有
- Of course not. - Of course not.
我们商量决定我们俩想清楚之前不告诉其他人
We decided that we wouldn't until we knew what we were doing.
我想清楚了 我想和你在一起
I know. I want you.
我不想你参加那些愚蠢的约会
I don't want you to go on stupid dates.
我想搬回家
I want to come home.
你能承认你还不确定想不想和我在一起吗
Can you admit that you don't know if you want me?
不 你不能
No, you can't.
老天
Oh, man.
-喝咖啡吗 -不 不用
- Do you want a coffee? - No, I'm good.
我喝了一整天咖啡了
Been drinking coffee all day.
开会 你懂的
Meetings, you know.
我们其实可以在我家见面的
We could have just met at my house.
我不能再去你家了 菲比
I can't go to your house anymore, Pheebs.
我在彷徨 宝贝
I'm struggling, babe,
跟你在一起我就无法戒酒
and I can't--I can't get right if I'm with you, so...
在你身边我不用喝酒
I don't have to drink around you.
不是你的错 我们没有未来
It's not your fault. It's not gonna work.
听着 我们经历过这事了 好吗
Listen, we've done this before, okay?
我需要自己来
I got to do this on my own.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
就这样
Yeah.
-拿三支吸管 -好的
- Hey, just three straws. - Yeah.
这地方看起来真棒
Hey. The place looks fantastic.
谢谢
Hi. Thank you.
乔昨晚一整晚都在帮忙"烘焙"
So Jo was up all night last night helping with the "baking".
最近大家都这样说吗
Oh, is that what kids are calling it these days?
-对 -烘焙
- Yes. - Baking?
-我好想烘焙你 -想烘焙你一脸
- I want to bake you so bad. - Want to bake your face off.
烘焙师刚刚掐我屁♥股♥了
The baker just pinched my ass.
我本来要生气 但他真帅
I would be mad, but he's so cute.
请注意 各位
Attention, everyone!
感谢各位莅临Rize的开业典礼
Thank you so much for coming to the opening of Rize.
斯考特和我决定做点新东西
Scott and I decided to come up with something new.
右边是布鲁克林最受欢迎的素食糕点
To the right are all of our vegan favorites from Brooklyn.
有斯考特著名的人造美味
You have Scott's famous faux-hos,
好吃 废话不多说
yummy, all that jazz.
现在看向左边
Now, to the left,
我们推出斯考特的左岸风格新品
we are unveiling Scott's new left-coast creations
混合了厨房♥最性感的东西
featuring the sexiest thing out of the kitchen
也就是斯考特他自己
since Scott himself.
女士们先生们 这就是爱爱曲饼
Ladies and gentlemen, the cruffin nookie.
不好意思 看着像是有黄油
I'm sorry, but the sign says it has butter?
也有我们三天的反复尝试
It should also say three days on the treadmill, like,
不眠不休的
without sleeping or eating.
不 说真的 Rize为素食者和修女供餐
No, seriously, Rize will cater to the vegan and the nun.
说真的吗
Seriously?
我觉得这小伙子是下一个素食者的上帝
I thought this guy was the next vegan Jesus.
斯考特是一位艺术家
Scott's an artist.
他是的 他是天才
He is. He's a genius.
他身处大帐篷素食运动的第一线
He's at the forefront of the Big Tent Vegan movement,
该活动就从今天在这里开始
which starts here today.
你想吃素 去选右边的
Yeah, you want vegan? Swipe to the right.
你想吃黄油 去选左边的
You want butter, you swipe to the left.
不管是你嬉皮女朋友还是威斯康星州来的奶奶
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表