剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我们确实得谈谈
we're actually gonna have to talk about
现在的情况吧
what's going on here, right?
我知道
I know.
我们现在就不能好好享受这秘密吗
Can't we just keep it secret and delicious for now?
所以是我想谈谈我们的关系 而你不想
So, I want to talk about our relationship, and you don't?
我们真是2.0版的杰克和艾比
We are truly Jake and Abby 2.0.
好 不要
Okay, no, no.
要去工作了 工作
To work, to work.
不行
No.
乔在下面和帐篷男看《顶级大厨》
Jo is down there watching "Top Chef" With the tent guy.
抱歉
Sorry.
所以我们再做一次吗
So we have sex again?
你行吗
Can you?
不是吧
Really? I--
我不是那意思
I didn't mean it like that.
好吧 我是说
Well, I mean--
现在
It's been, you know,
-我们可以再来一回合 -你老了
- We could go around that. - you're old.
威尔来电
瞧瞧
Oh, look at that.
另一个有着第六感的前任
Another ex with a sixth sense.
-抱歉 -威尔
- Sorry. - Will.
我 可能
I, um, may have
没把整件事全部告诉他
not told him the whole story.
我说我们只聊了一整夜
I said that we only talked all night.
我知道这... 我很糊涂
I know, it's-- I was confused,
而且 只是这不是他的错
and, uh, you know, it's just so not his fault.
是 所以或许你应该拖泥带水地说出来
Right, so you should probably try to drag it out
一点一点地伤他的心
and break his heart very, very slowly.
好吧 我明天告诉他
Okay, I will tell him tomorrow.
看看那钻石
Wowzer, check out that rock.
天哪 艾伯特
Jesus, Albert!
不好意思 我看到亮了灯
I'm sorry. I saw the light.
加班吗
Working late?
是我想的那人送的吗
Is that from who I think it's from?
是的
It is.
要失去你了 不开心
Gonna hate losing you.
拜托 我又不会去哪
Oh, come on, I am not going anywhere.
到你怀孕了就不一样了
Till you get knocked up.
那时你就会说"拜拜"
Then it's bye-bye.
还不如现在就辞职呢
Might as well quit now.
你真行 艾伯特
Oh, well done, Albert.
这是性别歧视 没准我还能告你
That is both sexist and possibly actionable.
拜托 那个男人知道自己要什么
Please, that man knows what he wants.
他会让你怀上小孩
He's gonna put a baby in you
到时候你神都没回过来
before you've had a chance to come to your senses.
晚安了 艾伯特
Good night, Albert.
晚安 孩子
Good night, kid.
马可
Marco?
马可 你醒着吗
Marco, are you up?
马可
Marco?
来呀
Come on.
来嘛
Come on.
-不了 宝贝 -我给你弄起来
- No, babe. - I'm gonna get you up.
-我也想起来 -我给你弄起来
- I tried to stay up. - I'm gonna get you up.
但我太困了
But I'm tired.
宝贝 你好臭
Wow. Babe, you reek.
你喝多了吗
Are you loaded?
拜托 我就在你身边喝的
Come on, I drink around you.
为什么每个人都这么严肃
Why is everyone so serious?
你得睡一觉醒醒酒 好吗
You need to sleep that off, okay?
马可 拜托不要
Marco, please don't.
马可 求你了 来嘛
Marco, please, come on.
求你了 求你了 求你 求你
Please, please, please, please.
宝贝
Look, babe,
我知道你不好受 好吗
I know you're hurting, okay?
我理解 但你这样我不能跟你一起
I understand, but I can't be with you like this.
你喝多了 我不能
Like--when you're drinking, I can't.
我知道了
I know.
-好了 -对不起
- Okay. - I'm sorry.
我不敢相信科里就要这么逍遥法外
I just can't believe Kori's gonna get away with this.
那就别让她得逞
Well, don't let her.
我没有选择
I don't have a choice.
你永远有得选
You always have a choice.
你坚强得很
You're tough as hell.
你今晚开心吗
Did you have a good time tonight?
挺好的
It was great.
我挺喜欢你跟她们在一起时的样子
I kind of like what they bring out of you,
你随和有趣的那一面
sort of an easy, fun side.
-我喜欢 -越说越淫♥荡♥了
- I like it. - Wow, get in the slut shot.
我有个问题要问你
So I have a question for you.
问你一件事
I ask you something,
不管你怎么回答我都接受
and I'm gonna be fine whatever your answer is.
好吧
Oh, boy.
你朋友们看上去
Your friends seemed kind of excited
都对婚礼特别期待
about the prospect of a wedding.
是 只是为了她们我不想弄得太隆重
Yeah, I'm not having a big production just for my friends.
这不是为了她们
Well, it's not for them.
是为我
It's for me.
等等 你想要办婚礼
Wait a second, you want a wedding?
我想要一场盛大的疯狂的宴会
I want a huge, crazy feast.
我想看你穿上美得不可方物的礼服 我...
I want to see you in a outrageous gown. I--
-戈登·比奇 -来庆祝我们
- Ugh, Gordon Beech-- - To celebrate us.
-真是"新郎怪" -不 我认真的
- Groomzilla. - You--no, I'm serious.
我知道 我看得出来
I know, I can see that, and what you're describing
你说得跟《神曲》似的
sounds like The Seventh Circle of Hell.
-是吗 真的吗 -是的
- Really? Really, though? - Yeah, uh-huh.
你真心的吗 我是说 你这是告诉我
You're being honest? I mean, you're telling me
你的内心深处没有一个小女孩
that somewhere inside there is not a little girl
一直幻想着自己的婚礼
who's always dreamt of her wedding day?
类似的话我听够了
You know what? I'm sick of being told
好像我不知道自己想要什么
that I don't know my own mind.
我自己的想法我清楚得很
I'm pretty damn clear.
我不会成为一位全职主妇
I'm not gonna be a professional wife,
我也不是任何人的娇羞新娘
and I'm not anybody's blushing bride!
你好
Hi.
我打电♥话♥咨♥询♥过职业体验日的事
Um, I called about career day?
是的 校长说她审阅后会给您回复
Of course. The Principal said she'd take a look and get back to you.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉我失联了一阵子
So again, I'm sorry I've been off the radar.
我一直在做准备
Um, I've been prepping, and --
我只是不想在电♥话♥上谈这件事
I just didn't want to have this conversation over the phone.
当然 谢谢你主动联络
No, no, no, of course. Thank you for coming in.
有谁疯狂想吃福纳兹吗
Who's nuts for Fonuts?
你一定是杰克
Got to be Jake.
是我
Yeah.
你好 我是佩顿
Hey, man, Payton.
-你好佩顿 -你好
- Payton, hey. - Yeah, hey.
你是剧组的演员吗
Are you on the show?
不是 我刚在温尼伯拍完一部科幻剧
Oh, no, no. Dude, I just finished a run on a sci-fi thing in Winnipeg.
现在拍拍电影啥的
Now I'm doing the film thing.
他在拍新的《X战警》
He's running the new "X-Men."
你们两个目前在 不好意思
Oh, you guys are -- I'm s --
是的 我们目前在一起
We're together, yeah, yeah,
不过我们早就认识
but we go way back.
儿童喜剧 男主是希亚·拉博夫
我们一起演过《史蒂芬一家》
We were on, uh, "Even Stevens" Together.
希亚惊喜
Shia surprise!
我不知道那是啥
I don't know what that is.
我们一直保持联络
We always dug each other, you know,
但时机一直不对 直到现在
but the timing was never right till now.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表