剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
一个孩子
A baby.
-就是一个明显征兆 -我知道
- That is a huge omission. - I know.
你也一直没告诉我威尔的事
You didn't tell me about Will
直到我告诉你贝卡怀孕了
until you had some moral epiphany
你才良心发现
because I told you about Becca.
威尔不会影响到我们以后的生活
Will does not affect the rest of our lives.
不 威尔影响我的生活了
Oh, no, Will affects my life,
因为我现在又开始怀疑还能否相信你了
because here I am again wondering if I can trust you
又开始了
again.
好吧 我也那么怀疑了
Well, then that just goes both ways,
我不能再这样了 杰克
because I can't do this anymore, Jake.
我不能一辈子让你糊弄我
I can't keep letting you "Yes" me to death
而你一直在逃避
while you sidestep feelings.
-不是那样的 -这就是导致我们感情破裂的原因
- That's not what happened. - That's what killed us.
好吧 是我的错
Okay, fine. It's my fault.
全是我的错行了吧 艾比
It's all my fault, Abby.
你知道吗 就是你的错
Yeah, you know what? It kind of is.
等你真的单身了
我想再了解你 哈里斯
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表