剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
就因为我爱你
because I love you.
该死
Aw, shit.
抱歉 说太早了
Sorry. Too soon.
我也只想和你在一起
I only want to be with you too.
真的吗
You do?
我知道这太快了 但是JD
I know it's super-fast, JD, but...
你是个了不起的人
You are an amazing man.
也许不是所有人都能看见 但我能
Maybe not everyone can see it, but I do.
你有如此胸襟 又如此有天赋
You have this huge heart, and you're such a talent.
我希望你能得到你应有的一切
And I want you to have everything you deserve,
要是我逼得太紧或者我做了太多...
and if I push you too hard or if I get too...
"决定"
"Decider,"
你得告诉我
I need you to tell me.
好吗
Okay?
尽管发疯吧
And get mad.
因为你真的很在行
Because it turns out you're really good at it.
这个你也很在行
You're also pretty good at this.
弗朗普金斯
Frumpkis.
你在我公♥寓♥里干什么
What in God's name are you doing in my apartment?
这些钥匙 只是紧急情况下用的
These keys-- they're for emergencies only.
你看着糟透了
And you look terrible.
我就是糟透了
I am terrible.
你闻着一股土豆味儿
You smell like a potato still.
没想到宿醉还有比我厉害的
I thought I was gonna get the hangover award.
不管你掉什么坑里了
Look, whatever Frump hole you've fallen into,
你都得回去
you've gotta go home.
我可不想佐伊起来看见你这样子
I don't want Zooey waking up and seeing you like this.
她抛弃了我
She left me.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
沙琳
Charlene.
为了那个该死的德国网球高手
For that Goddamn German tennis pro.
你能抱着我吗 乔
Will you just hold me, Jo?
抱着我
Just hold me.
谢谢你让我过来
Thanks for letting me come by.
只是因为戈登出差了
It's only because Gordon's out of town.
艾伯特 怎么了
Albert, what's going on?
迪莉娅 在听我说完之前什么也别说
Delia, please don't say anything before you hear me out.
给我一个机会
Just give me a chance.
小木槌
A gavel?
你常常说
You've always said
你想有一天成为法官
someday you would like to see yourself as a judge.
联邦法♥院♥现在有了一个空缺
Well, a spot opened up on the federal bench.
我能让你上任
I can get you appointed.
迪莉娅 你很了不起
Delia, you are brilliant.
没错 你是应该开阔视野
And, yes, you should expand your horizons,
但纽约是个错误
but New York is a mistake.
这里有太多更好的机会
There are so many better opportunities for you here.
我希望你留下
I want you to stay.
为了我
For me.
我不是去开阔视野的
I'm not going to expand my horizons.
我要嫁给戈登
I'm marrying Gordon.
别管他了
Forget him.
他能给你的一切我都能
I can give you anything he can.
你不能花钱买♥♥下我
You can't buy me.
我不是你的一♥夜♥情♥对象之一
I'm not one of your flings.
别把自己跟她们混为一谈
Don't lump yourself in with them.
对我来说你跟任何人都不一样
You're not like anybody else for me.
从来没有
Ever.
相信我 这不是我精心设计的
Believe me, I didn't plan this.
我失去你的时候才意识到的
I realized it when I lost you.
如果你要嫁给谁
If you're gonna marry anybody,
我希望是我
I want it to be me.
抱歉 艾伯特
I'm sorry, Albert.
这些话不是你的本意
You don't mean what you're saying.
你只是不喜欢输
You just don't like to lose.
别 别贬低我的感情
Don't-- don't diminish this.
艾伯特 理智一点
Albert, be reasonable!
迪莉娅 想长远一点
Delia, think long game.
你最后只会成为戈登拥有的
You're just gonna end up being one more thing
又一个物品而已 然后你就会厌倦了
that Gordon owns, and you're gonna get bored.
但你和我...
But you and me...
我们完美互补
we finish each other's sentences.
我们是同一类人
We're the same species.
你给我滚出去
I need you to leave my house.
你干什么 我说了滚
What are you doing? I said go!
你的意思是
You think you're telling me
我再也没有机会了吗
that I'm never gonna have this again?
没错 我就是这个意思
Yeah. That's exactly what I'm telling you.
我扶你到床上去 妈妈
Let's get you to bed, Mom.
来
Come on.
好吧 你别靠太近
Okay. You really-- don't get so close
免得我有病毒
just in case I have a virus.
你没有病毒 妈妈
You don't have a virus, Mom.
你喝了酒还吃了...差不多半个蛋糕
You drank and you binged on, like, half a cake.
搁谁都会吐的 我也会
Anyone would barf. I would.
你才15岁 你怎么会知道
You're 15. How would you even know that?
不用回答
Don't answer that question.
我没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
对不起 莉莉
I'm sorry, Lilly.
你说得对
You are right.
从素食狗饼干到蛋糕实在是蠢而且让人作呕
Going from vegan dog biscuits to cake was dumb and vomity
跟脱衣舞俱乐部香槟混在一起相当糟糕
and did not mix well with strip-club champagne.
或者是...药店古龙水的味道
Or the...smell of drugstore cologne.
对不起 妈妈一团糟
I'm sorry. Mommy's just a mess.
我...不堪重负了
I'm just-- I'm overwhelmed.
书的任务太重了
I have a lot of work to do on my book.
你不是常在我做作业前
Don't you always tell me to rest
让我好好休息吗
before I do my homework?
睡得好脑袋才更好使
Your brain works better with sleep.
没错 我是跟你那么说的
Yeah, I do tell you that.
那就休息吧 我可以照顾查理
So rest. I can take care of Charlie.
我不再是孩子了
I'm not a kid anymore.
是啊 我知道 宝贝
No, I know that, baby.
我知道
I know that.
明天 我就待在床上
Tomorrow, I'm... I'm staying in bed.
什么也不做
Doing nothing at all.
直到我的大脑重新上线
Until my brain gets back online.
-保证吗 -我保证
- You promise? - I promise, promise.
天啊
Oh, my God.
生日快乐 妈妈
Happy birthday, Mama.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
要吃谷物早餐吗 查理
You want cereal, Charlie?
-妈妈 -早上好 小宝贝
- Mommy! - Good morning, sweet peas!
妈妈 我以为你会在床上待着呢
Mom, I thought you were gonna stay in bed.
我能照顾查理
I can take Charlie.
我知道 我只是觉得好多了
I know. I just feel so much better.
很抱歉让你看到我昨晚那个样子
I'm sorry you had to see me like that last night.
有时候就是得跌至谷底
You know, sometimes you just have to hit rock bottom
才能重振雄风
before you bounce back up.
今天我们都要用
And we will be speaking in refrigerator magnet speak
冰箱贴来交谈
for the rest of the day, by the way.
行李都准备好了
And the nursery's all packed up?
没错 我早起了 都搞定了
Uh-huh. I got up early, got it all done. Boom.
就这样 别吃那个
Just like that! Okay, don't eat that.
我早上去了百吉饼店
I already scooted off to the bagel store this morning,
买♥♥了些新鲜出炉热烘烘的
and I got us some warm and fresh
富含碳水化合物的早餐
and carby breakfast for all.
昨晚非常谢谢你
Hey, thank you so much for last night.
真的 我不该让你目睹那一切
Really. I-I shouldn't have put all that on you.
昨天有点失意...
I was wallowing a little bit...
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表