剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
如果你现在想一个人呆会儿
Look, if you need to be alone right now--
我们还是不要说废话了 好吗
Let's cut the awkward crap, okay?
是去你家做还是去我家做
Are we screwing at your place or mine?
我很抱歉
Hi. I'm so sorry.
我们一直到6点钟才结束拍摄
We ended up shooting till 6:00.
你饿吗 渴吗
Are you hungry? Are you thirsty?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, God, no. Thank you.
不想吃东西 会晨吐
No food. Morning sickness.
到现在这个阶段简直是整天都吐
Really, all-day sickness at this point.
如果你感觉不舒服的话 我们还可以...
Well, if you don't feel well, we can always--
不用 没关系的
No, no. It's okay.
我真的觉得我们应该好好谈一谈
I really think we should talk through this.
自从怀孕的新闻传出来我就没见过莉莉
So I haven't seen Lilly since the news,
在确定你我之间没事之前 我是不会见她的
and, uh--and I won't unless I'm sure you and I are good.
我们没事啊
We're good.
那就好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you for that.
你知道的 杰克和我其实已经
You know, Jake and I don't really have
没什么关系了
much of a relationship anymore--
抱歉 你知道吗
Sorry. Um, you know what?
我们其实没必要坐下来谈话的
We didn't need to have this sit-down.
如果你想要和莉莉建立关系
If, uh, you want to have a relationship with Lilly,
尽管去吧
Have at it.
你的宝宝与她和查理有血缘关系
That baby's related to her and to Charlie,
杰克才是你需要应对的家长
and Jake is the parent that you need to be dealing with,
我不是
Not me.
希望你一切都好
I wish you all the best.
-贝卡 -我的天啊
- Becca? - Oh, my God.
-我感觉非常不好 -好吧
- Something's really wrong. - Okay.
天啊 好疼
It hurts. Oh, God.
麻烦你打一下911好吗
Can you call 911, please?
-你会没事的 -天啊 好疼
- You're gonna be okay. - Oh, God, oh!
给 吃点冰吧
Here. Chew on this ice.
-能缓解口干 -谢谢你
- It'll help with the dry mouth. - Thank you.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我有一个小时没吐了
I haven't puked in an hour.
算是有进步吧
That's something. Hmm.
莱利小姐 你感觉怎么样
Ms. Riley, how are you feeling?
准备好回家 回我自己的床上去了
Ready to go home, to my own bed.
很抱歉 我们必须做进一步的检查
I'm sorry. We have to run more tests,
找出你一直呕吐的原因
figure out what's making you so sick.
我现在要接收你入院
We're admitting you.
我明天还有工作
I'm supposed to work tomorrow.
我明天要拍摄一个场景 我的邪恶双胞胎
I'm shooting a scene where my evil twin
终于透露出她怀孕了
finally reveals she's pregnant.
孩子也自然是恶魔之子
Demon spawn, naturally.
他们一定会为你调整时间的
I'm sure they'll work around you.
希望你明天早上可以回家
Well, hopefully you can go home in the morning.
与此同时 我们要保护好你的恶魔之子
In the meantime, we have to protect the demon spawn.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你已经在这陪我好几个小时了
You've been here for hours.
你该回家了
You should go home.
-你确定吗 -我确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
你已经做了够多了 艾比
You've done enough, Abby.
我男朋友佩顿现在在工作
My boyfriend Payton's working,
但有人会把我的东西从片场拿过来的
but someone will bring my stuff from set.
真的
Really.
你联♥系♥杰克了吗
Did you reach Jake yet?
我会的
I will.
我知道他很担心的
I know he's worried.
你知道 他要走了
You know, he's leaving.
又不是说他还...
It's not like he's--
你需要我帮你联♥系♥谁吗 你的父母或者...
Is there someone else I can call, your parents or--
我不想说太多伤感的故事 但是...
You don't need the whole sob story, but they're just--
他们不会再来关心我了
They're not really in the picture.
真的吗 我很抱歉
Oh, really? I'm sorry.
没事
That's okay.
如果...
Well...
如果你需要什么 就给我打电♥话♥
If you need anything, just call me.
好的 我会的
I will, I promise.
有事就打给我
Okay, honestly.
好的 谢谢你
I promise. Thank you.
这里的一切都在跳动
Everything has a pulse.
每时每刻都在跳动 太棒了
Nothing stops moving. It's amazing.
没错 这就是她的风格
Yeah. It's totally her thing.
她仍称呼它们为"偶发艺术"
She still calls them "Happenings."
这边
Oh, come.
来见见作者本人
Meet the lady herself.
菲比 这是我亲爱的母亲 玛戈特
Phoebe, meet my dear mother, Margot.
-你好 -格雷姆跟我说
- Hello. - Graeme told me
他要带一个他的学生过来
he was bringing one of his students.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你的作品实在是太棒了
Your work is extraordinary.
多谢夸奖
Oh, you're too kind.
宝贝 你没忘记我们明天要一起去美甲吧
Darling, are we still on for our mani-pedi tomorrow?
当然没有 怎样都不会忘的
Of course. I would not miss it for the world.
太好了
Excellent.
我要走了
Oh. I have to go.
感谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
-失陪了 -很高兴见到你
- Excuse me. - Nice to meet you.
这就是我妈妈
That's my mom.
她真的很漂亮
She's beautiful.
格雷姆
Graeme.
好久不见
Long time.
介绍一下你这位"丑陋"的朋友吧
Well, introduce me to your hideous friend here.
菲比 这位是杰奎因
Phoebe, this is Joaquin.
玛戈特是我的教母
Margot's my godmother.
那你们俩算是家人了
Oh. So you guys are like family.
要我再帮你拿一杯酒吗
Want me to get you another glass?
不用 我自己去拿 谢谢
Oh, no, I'm good. I'll get my own. Thanks.
菲比 喝红酒吗
Phoebe, wine?
不用了 谢谢
I'm--I'm fine. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
你是怎么认识玛戈特的
So, how do you know Margot?
先说明一下 我是和格雷姆一起来的
I'm here with Graeme, just to be clear.
你倒是挺直接
Wow. Straight to the point.
我只是比较坦诚
But I'm not flattered.
你知道他已经宣布出柜了吧
Um, you know he's closeted, right?
原来如此
That makes so much sense.
相信我 你不是第一个这样的人
You're not the first, trust me.
我不想表现得太自负...
I don't want to sound too presumptuous--
没事 我已经跟格雷姆没有关系了
No, I think that Graeme ship just sailed.
-你到这来是因为你喜爱艺术 对吧 -没错
- Well, you're here because you like art, yes? - Yeah.
我就是个艺术家
I'm an artist.
跟我离开这里吧
Let me take you out.
玛戈特是艺术届的前辈 泰斗
Margot's the old guard, a queen,
但是外面有更精彩的世界
but there's a whole new art world out there.
充满了活力和生命力
It's dynamic. It's penetrating.
让我带你去看看吧
Let me show it to you.
感谢你 火种
Thank you, Tinder.
我去
Holy shit.
我怎么没早点遇到你
Where have you been all my week?
赶紧到我的床上去 就现在
I want you to get in my bed now.
这么主动 我喜欢
You're feisty. I like it.
你是想要这样吗
Is this how you like it?
怎么样都行 宝贝
Up for anything, big boy.
我的天 这是什么地方
Oh, my God. What is this place?
洛杉矶最美丽的秘密
Only the best-kept secret in L.A.
我的几个朋友每年都在这里聚几次
A bunch of my friends meet down here a few times a year.
涂鸦直到天亮
Paint until dawn.
然后等到太阳出来之后
Then at some point when the sun comes up,
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表