剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
I would be happy to write about something
约会生活以外的事
other than my dating life,
你怎么想 菲比
but what do you think, Phoebe?
如果我能鼓励女性从学校毕业
If I can inspire women to graduate high school
还有免费酒喝 何乐而不为
and get a free open bar, why not?
SheShe也会双赢 对吧
It's a SheShe win-win, right?
敬菲比 SheShe双赢
To phoebe! A SheShe win-win.
SheShe双赢
SheShe win-win.
闺蜜离婚指南
第二季 第五集
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
这是莉莉的 她昨天落下了
It's Lilly's. She left it yesterday.
谢谢 叫我去取就行的
Oh, thank you. I could have come to get it.
这都是小事 莉莉
Really not a big deal. Lilly?
-你看起来真漂亮 -谢谢
- You look nice. - Thank you.
最近忙吗
You been busy, huh?
重掌大权了吗
Back in the saddle?
什么意思 大权
What does that mean, the saddle?
我是说你跟哈里斯医生的推特
That means you twittered and, you know,
还有约会
date with Dr. Harris.
那都是工作
And that is for work.
我错了
My bad.
丢三落四小姐
Miss forgetful,
我会按公里数收费的
I will be charging you for miles.
谢了 爸 抱歉
Thanks, daddy. Sorry.
你跟你妈说了吗
Did you talk to your mom yet?
-说什么 -没…没什么
- About what? - It's not--it's nothing.
没事 我们能早点走吗
It's fine. Can we leave soon?
我代数课要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for algebra.
好 去看看你弟弟快收拾好了没
Yeah, just go see if your brother's almost ready.
怎么回事
What is that about?
我觉得她最近状况不太好
I think she's having a hard time.
她期望太高 但...
She got her hopes up, but, uh...
她跟你说了什么吗
Did she say something to you?
她需要跟你聊聊
She needs to speak to you, okay?
-好 我会关注的 -好
- Okay, I will get on that. - All right.
-我只是还没想好怎么说… -好的
- I just haven't found the right words-- - Great.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
如梦如幻
Living the dream.
妈妈 我们回来了
Mom, we're back.
看看是哪个感恩戴德的...
Well, look who decided to grace us with his--
弗朗普金斯
Frumpkis?
乔
Hey, Jo.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you,
你把我那个肥猪前任怎么了
and what have you done with my fat dirtbag of an ex?
-妈妈 别这样 -没事的 宝贝儿
- Mom, be nice. - Honey, it's okay.
说得挺对的
It's a fair statement.
好吧
Okay, well, wow.
什么样的公事把你带到这儿来了
Uh, so what kind of business brings you out here?
-重婚完又要遍寻全国组建第三个家吗 -妈妈
- You on a nationwide search for a third family? - Mom.
很高兴看到洛杉矶并没有磨平你的棱角 乔
It's good to see L.A. hasn't softened your edge, Jo.
没错 并没有
Oh, no, it hasn't.
我只是想进来跟你打声招呼而已
No, look, I just wanted to pop in and say hi.
-你好 -你好
- Uh-huh. Hi. - Hi.
我正要去跟一些投资人开会
I'm on my way to some investor meetings.
用不了太久
You know, they shouldn't take too long.
也许我们可以趁我在这里时 找机会坐下聊一聊
Maybe you and I could sit down while I'm here, catch up.
你嗑药了吧 不要
Yeah, maybe you're high. Yeah, no.
绝不可能
That's not gonna happen,
不过孩子见到你很高兴
but the kid's excited to see you
你们可以多待一会儿
and spend some time with you.
是啊 爸爸 安嫩伯格有一场
Yeah, dad, there's this emerging artists exhibit
新生代艺术家作品展览
at the Annenberg.
好 你想做什么都行 孩子
Well, all right, anything you want to do, kiddo.
趁着我在这里 我们还应该
Hey, you know, we should stop by the bakery
-去趟面包店 -好
- while I'm here too. - Yeah.
面包店是我的 混♥蛋♥ 我的
My bakery, cabron, mine.
-你的面包店 -没错
- Your bakery. - Yeah.
我的错 再见
My bad. Bye.
-搞什么鬼 -是沙琳干的
- What the hell was that? - That's Charlene.
她让他练瑜伽 打网球 吃沙拉
She's got him doing yoga, tennis, eating salad.
-沙拉 -对
- Salad? - Yeah.
人怎么能老吃沙拉
You don't make friends with salad.
爸爸变了 真的
Dad's changed. He really has.
我们可以选个有趣的毕业舞会主题
And then maybe we could decorate the place
装饰一下场地 比如海底世界
with some fun prom themes like under the sea.
海底世界 我一直不理解这个
Under the sea? I never got that.
哪个高中毕业生会梦想成为一条人鱼
What high school senior dreams about being a merman?
就是说
Totally.
我喜欢人鱼
I love mermen.
不如
Okay, well, how about, um,
用龙年做主题
year of the dragon?
这本是我毕业那年的舞会主题
That was the theme of my prom
可惜我没读完高中最后一年
if I had finished senior year.
这个好
Okay, that's hot.
-我喜欢 -好极了
- That, I'm feeling. - Awesome.
我跟艾比讨论了一下着装要求
Oh, and Abby and I discussed having
"年代风采"
a "Rock your decade" dress code,
根据你参加毕业舞会的时间 80年代 90年代
Like, when you went to prom, '80s, '90s.
没错 而且我已经选好
Yes, and I already have
最好看的80年代套装了
the cutest '80s ensemble picked out.
泡泡袖加迪高亮片
It is Dayglo sequins with big puffed sleeves--
「迪高:美国荧光颜料制♥造♥商」
我整体打算走辛迪·劳佩风格
I'm gonna go full Cyndi Lauper
再带点希娜·伊斯顿风
with a bit of Sheena Easton
加上粉雪唇彩
with some pink, frosty lip gloss.
我的天 我爱希娜·伊斯顿
Oh, my god. I love Sheena Easton.
她也是我的最爱 击个掌
She's my fave. Hit me, girl.
我们来说说毕业舞会的舞伴吧
Okay, let's talk prom dates.
我刚跟一个人结束关系 马可
Ooh, no, I just ended things with this guy, Marco.
他是黑人
He was black.
因为你也是黑人所以我才这么说
I just said that because you're black.
对不起 这样不好吧
I'm so sorry. Is that awful?
很好笑 因为你是个小荡♥妇♥
Okay, it's hilarious 'cause you're a riot.
人们经常这样
People do it all the time.
他们会说 "你们是一个幼儿园的吧
They're like, "Did y'all go to preschool together?
-"因为他也是黑人" -不是吧
- 'cause he's black too." - no.
没关系 要我帮你安排个舞伴吗
It's fine. All right. Want me to find you a date?
不要 这是我梦想的毕业舞会
No. This is my fantasy prom.
我希望是姑娘们的聚会
I want it to be all about girls going stag,
嗨起来跳舞 不要人鱼
hitting the dance floor, no mermen.
这就是我要写的东西 不要人鱼
That's what I was going to write about, not mermen.
就是菲比的故事
You know, this is Phoebe's story.
关于她的过去与现在的融合
It's about reconciling her present with her past.
我 很喜欢这个创意
I…love that.
真的吗
Really?
不过我觉得应该菲比自己来写
But I think Phoebe should write it.
我可不是作家
Um, I'm not a writer.
但这是你的旅程 你的想法
But it's your journey, your point of view.
-太疯狂了 对吧 -是的 没错
- That was crazy, right? - Yeah. Yes, it was.
但也挺好的
Great, though.
我来写故事吗
Me doing the story?
你不是非得答应
You didn't have to say yes.
我不想因为专栏或者什么事
I don't want to step on your toes
冒犯[直译为踩脚趾]到你
with the column or anything.
不 亲爱的 你没冒犯我
No, honey, no, you're not stepping on my toes,
我的脚趾很禁踩的
and besides, my toes are tough.
坚如磐石
They're like little rocks.
那就好
Okay, great.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是给校报写过一篇文章
I just wrote that one piece for the school newsletter,
现在就能给SheShe写稿了吗
and now I'm writing for SheShe?
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表