剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我不想再收拾桌子了
I'm fed up with cleaning up after customers.
这是艾利克斯的工作
That's Alex's job.
我的职责范围很明确
My job is very specific.
我来这就只为做一件事
I'm here for one thing and for one thing only.
-搞人 -烘焙
- Screw people? - Bake.
你能解释下你为什么
You care to explain why you're acting
表现得跟个鱼饵似的吗
like such a bloody clam shiner?
不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you mean...
真不知道
Literally.
乔 你今早都没正眼看过我
Jo, you've hardly even looked at me this morning.
好吧
Okay.
我没时间跟你玩
I don't have time for games.
我是来工作的
I'm here to do my job.
专业的意思是
Part of being a professional
别把你的个人情绪带进门
is leaving your feelings at the door.
是 显然你现在就是这么做的
Right, cause that's clearly what you're doing right now.
我的天
Oh, my God.
别那样看我
Don't look at me like that.
菲比来电
我是艾比 请留言
This is Abby. Leave a message.
还是不接
Still no answer.
我犹豫了很久要不要打这通电♥话♥
I really struggled making this call,
但艾比 想想迪莉娅吧
but, Abby, on behalf of Delia,
她明天结婚
she is getting married tomorrow.
要我说 我uf8f5
On--on behalf of me, I'm just--
我对你很失望
I'm so disappointed in you.
我认识的艾比不会这样弃朋友于不顾
The Abby I know would never disappear on a friend like this.
好了 再见
All right. Bye.
我对你很失望
I'm so disappointed in you.
我认识的艾比不会这样弃朋友于不顾
The Abby I know would never disappear on a friend like this.
好了 再见
All right. Bye.
语♥音♥消息结束
End of messages.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
说真的 如果这个时候我去了
I mean, seriously, if I went at this point,
弄得大家都不愉快 我还得给书写结尾
it would just upset everyone, and I have to finish my book,
我是想事事兼顾 而这
and I'm just trying to get it all done, and it's, like--
别 别那样看我
Don't--don't give me that look.
玩球去吧 随便你
Lick your balls or something.
查理学校来电
你好 有什么事吗
Hello. Hi. Is everything okay?
查理的棒球奖杯 他有个奖杯
Charlie's cup for baseball? He has a cup.
听着 我很抱歉 但我要被逼疯了
Okay, listen, I'm so sorry, but I am crazed.
不 我截稿日要到了
No, I'm on deadline.
他现在就要 还是他回来拿
He needs it now, or he comes home?
好 我
Okay, um... I...
我排练前把奖杯送过去
I will get there with a cup before practice.
好 再见
All right, bye.
这蠢东西在找他老婆
Hey, this sack of potatoes is looking for his wife.
真是让人头疼 开什么玩笑
Screw me in the eyeball. Are you frickin' kidding me?
-他说这地方是他的 -是吗
- He says he owns the place. - Did he?
他还跟你说他是方济各教皇吧
Did he also tell you he's Pope Francis?
小宝贝 我知道我们会找到你的
Baby bird, I knew we'd find you.
我是乔 弗朗普金斯 别这样
It's Jo. Frumpkis, come on.
-你得振作起来 -我爱你 亲爱的
- You've got to get it together. - Oh, I love you, sunshine.
我是乔 她离开你了
It's Jo. She left you.
她离开你了 我对天发誓
She left you, and so help me God,
如果你敢伤害我们的孩子
if you do anything to hurt our child,
我绝对要剥了你的皮
I will rip your liver out with my--
好了好了 席德和南茜[出名的相爱相杀情侣]
Hey, hey, okay, okay, Sid and Nancy...
我他妈亲手剥了你
with my bare frickin' hands.
谁给我三百块 他的酒钱
Someone needs to pay me his $300 bar tab,
不然我叫警♥察♥了
or I'm calling the cops.
把面包放下
Put the--put the pastry down.
-什么 -放下
- What? - Put it down.
把面包放下
Put the pastry down.
-来 -你什么时候
- Come on... - When are you gonna...
你是在玷污我的作品
You're defiling my creations.
别再喝醉了 也别吃东西吃得跟
Stop getting trashed and eating like the mom
《不一样的天空》里的肥胖症妈妈一样
from "Gilbert Grape".
我来 我送他回家
I got this. I'm gonna take him home.
-我去开车 -不不不你留在这
- I'll get the van. - No, no, no, you stay here.
我来 我可以的
I've got this. I've got this.
乔 我们之前遇到过这情况
Jo, we've handled him like this before.
斯考特 我女儿今晚本来
Scott, my daughter's supposed to have dinner
要跟这人♥渣♥一起吃饭
with this human garbage can tonight.
我得把他清理干净扔上♥床♥
I've got to clean him up, I've got to put him to bed,
我还得编个谎话来解释
and I have to come up with some kind of lie
为什么她的爹失踪了
as to why her father's MIA.
-所以请体谅我现在不想跟你出去 -乔
- So excuse me for not wanting to hang out right now. - Jo.
你抽了我一鞭子
You are giving me whiplash.
一周前 你刻意去当个混♥蛋♥
A week ago, you go out of your way to be a dick.
先前 你几乎把我的头撕裂了
You practically rip my head off earlier,
而现在 你扮起"关心先生"来了
and now you're playing Mr. Concern, man?
-让我... -有必要吗
- Just let me-- - Really?
我们离开这 来吧
We're out of here. Come on.
起来 我要你站起来
Get up. I need you to get up, please.
这店是我的
I own this place.
我以为你在收拾你的办公室
I thought you were packing up your office.
是的 我决定让我的助理全权负责了
Yeah, I have decided to let my assistant just handle it all.
-小菜一碟 -结束得那么糟糕吗
- Piece of cake. - Oh, mama, it ended that badly?
让我们活在当下吧
Let's talk about today!
好的
Okay, let's.
我们彻夜狂欢该看什么类型的电影
What kind of movies are we watching for our sleepover?
《无♥耻♥之徒》吗
Are they shameless?
蕾妮·齐薇格从1996年起的浪漫喜剧电影
Uh, I have pretty much every Renee Zellweger
「《BJ单身日记》女主角 多演喜剧电影」
我基本上都有
romantic comedy from 1996...
-真棒 -到2004年的
- Yes! - To 2004.
我太想念她的脸了
Oh, I so miss her old face.
-天呐 她真的很棒 -太悲剧了
- Oh, my God, she was so good. - God, what a tragic thing.
菲比 我能跟你谈谈吗
Um, Phoebe, can I talk to you?
没问题
Um, yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
房♥东太过分了
Landlord's being a jerk.
先前 我试着跟他解释我想结束租约
I tried to explain to him that I wanted out of my lease early,
今天他就把我给赶出来了
and he kicked me out today.
天呐 真是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, my God, what an ass-head.
我知道现在不是好时机 婚礼将至
I know. I know that it's bad timing, with the wedding.
-我可以去... -不不
- You know, I can go--always go-- - No, no.
你待在我这儿
You are--you are staying here.
好的 那...
Okay, what about...
我来处理
Let me handle that. Okay.
那么...
So...
JD需要个地方过夜
JD needs a place to crash for a bit,
所以他今晚待在我这儿
so he's gonna be here tonight,
但我保证他不会影响到我们的
but I promise you he will not be in our way.
我还以为你俩没戏了 现在他居然搬进来
I thought you guys were done. Now he's moving in.
是的 这有故事...
Yes, it is a story...
下次再谈
For another time.
今天是属于你的
Today's about vous.
-我要去跑步 -好的 你去吧
- I'm gonna go for a run. - Okay, you go.
去跑吧
Get that run on.
芭芭拉
艾比现在一团糟
凯瑟琳 你好
Katherine, hey.
我最爱的作家怎么样了 你快写好了吗
How's my favorite writer? You almost done?
差不多了 就差最后的小修整了
So close. Just a few last-minute edits,
写完我就立马发给你
and then I'm gonna send it to you right away.
天呐 你现在在哪儿
Good God, where are you?
-好的 -你在做什么
- Okay. - What are you doing?
买♥♥阴♥茎♥杯 护裆
Buying a penis cup, jock strap.
我待会儿打给你
I have to call you back.
哈里斯·坎贝尔
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表