剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Let's talk wine charms.
等等 我们能再谈谈那个日历吗
Wait. Can we just go back to the calendar?
因为如果我要...
Because if I was gonna do that--
我们又没跟它结婚
We're not married to it.
如果你不喜欢 就把它忘了
You don't like it, forget about it,
因为你一定会喜欢这个的
because you're gonna love this.
趁年轻
快离婚
这句话我也没说过
Uh, I did not say that either.
事实上 你确实说过
Mm, actually, you did
在约会软件的那篇文章里
in that piece about dating apps.
我那只是讽刺而已
I was being ironic.
我从圣诞老人工坊
I brought you a little gift
给你带了件小礼物
from Santa's workshop.
你看 顾客可以通过上传前任的照片
You see, consumers can customize their own
定制自己的专属商品
by uploading a photo of their ex.
我并不想往杰克的脸上扔飞镖
I don't want to throw darts at Jake's face.
你在一部点击量六百万的视频里说
You said you wanted to kill him
你想杀了他
in a video that got, like, six million views.
我是说过
I did.
不好意思
And, um, I'm sorry.
我对这些都没有兴趣
I'm not interested in any of this.
好吧
All right.
J.D.
J.D.?
你还在这呢
You're still here.
你看上去...
you look, uh...
还是...
again...
在工作吗
You working?
是的 在预展之后 我们要完成很多作品
Yeah, after the preview, we have to finish a lot
然后挂在...
of art and hang it at...
市中心的...
um, downtown...
-画廊 -是的
- The gallery? - Yes.
你要不要休息一下
Well, do you want to take a break
加入派对
and join the party?
不用了
No,
而且杰奎因也不会同意的
and Joaquin wouldn't allow it, anyway.
为什么
Why?
你也是艺术家
You make the art too.
杰奎因认为人们并不想知道
Joaquin believes people don't want to know
画作是怎么完成的
how the sausage is made.
那还真是便宜他了
Oh, well, that's convenient for him,
毕竟你才是最重要的一环
seeing that the main ingredient seems to be you.
其实都是这样的
It really is not that unusual.
但真的很令人反感
But it is that annoying.
整个艺术界是不是...
Is the whole art world this...
-糟透了 -是的
- Terrible? - Yes.
不 一点儿都不
No, not at all.
-但是这些人 -都是买♥♥家
- But the people-- - Are buyers.
其中一个 用黑光灯
One of them has his Picasso
来展示他买♥♥的毕加索作品
displayed with a black light.
"呈现出了所有的颜色"
"Brings out the colors."
另一个 把巴斯奎特的作品倒着挂
Another one has his Basquiat hung upside down.
【纽约黑人涂鸦艺术家】
不是吧
No.
这就是愚蠢和金钱碰撞出火花的样子
That's what happens when stupidity and money collide.
想不想来点玉米饼
Do you want to go get some tacos?
威尼斯
首先 我要宰了你
First I'm going to kill you,
然后 我要炒你鱿鱼
and then I'm going to fire your ass!
-慢着 慢着 -怎么回事
- Easy, easy! - What the hell?
-你别管这事 -别这样
- You stay out of this - Oh, come on!
你的小情人是个神经病
Lover boy here is a psychopath!
他迷恋上了沙琳
He's obsessed with Charlene!
得了吧 真是瞎扯
Hey, hey, hey! Come on! That's bullshit!
那为什么她现在在家里
Why the hell is she at home right now
把眼睛都快哭瞎了
crying her eyes out?
罗伯特 因为她疯了
Because, Robert, she's out of her flippin' gourd!
就和你一样
Just like you, okay?
斯考特 他所到之处无花不摧
Scott here, he's a train wreck of a delicate flower!
没错 作为员工他确实是个混♥蛋♥
And, yeah, it's a pain in the ass from a staffing perspective.
他喜欢和同事乱搞
He likes to screw around with his coworkers.
但他们总是很配合 总是
They always consent, always.
热情澎湃地配合
Enthusiastically.
你死定了
You are so dead!
退后
Stand down!
我真是受够了
I am so sick of this!
我们过去难道没有相爱过吗
Did we not love each other once?
是的 或许曾经相互依靠
Yeah, maybe it was co-dependent.
或许曾经糟糕透顶 但我们确实结过婚
Maybe it was toxic, but we did get married,
并且毫无保留地分享一切
and we shared everything together,
包括我们该死的钱 而现在呢
including our goddamn money, and here we are.
是你要把这件事弄成冲突的
You're the one who wants to make this into a fight!
是我吗
Am I?
在你灰溜溜地逃走时吗
When you didn't even have the decency to leave?
你肯定是逃去享受另一段秘密人生了
You had to have a secret life to run away to.
谁知道这是不是真的
Who knows if any of it was real?
你夺走了我们的一切
You took everything away from us,
甚至是我们该死的回忆
including our goddamn memories.
而我现在 努力让生活回到正轨
And here I am, trying to get my life back together,
你们两个混♥蛋♥却想夺走
and you two waltz in here trying to take the one thing
唯一没有被你们搞砸的东西
away from me that you haven't shit on already.
你就那么恨我吗
Do you hate me that much?
乔 不是的
Oh, Jo, no.
不 我不恨... 我从来没
No, I don't hate-- I never--
你想让我怎么做
What do you expect me to do?
有点同情心吧
Have some empathy.
我有
I do.
我真的有 乔
I do, Jo.
但我现在和沙琳在一起
But I'm with Charlene now.
律师们还没有讨论出这个店的归属权
And the lawyers haven't decided who this place belongs to.
在他们做决定之前
Until they do...
这个店是我的
this place is mine.
沙琳想跟面包师上♥床♥ 她可以去Le Pain
Charlene wants to bang a baker, she can do it at Le Pain.
-你太过分了 -滚出去
- That's low. - Get out.
-太过分了 即便是对你来说 -出去
- That's low, even for you. - Get out...
别逼我告诉佐伊
Before I tell Zooey
斯考特今天干了谁
about what was on Scott's menu today.
试试看
Try me.
这事没完
All right, this isn't over.
是的 没完
No, it's not.
你在这呢
There you are.
有个人我想介绍你认识 我的收藏家
I have someone I want you to meet--a collector of mine.
他是条大鱼
He's sort of a big fish.
菲比 美极了 是不是
Phoebe-- spectacular, isn't she?
你的女孩一向如此
Your girls always are.
是的 但她很特别
Yeah, but she's special.
昨天她给我当模特 我画了新的系列
She sat for me yesterday for the new series.
她通常在法国《时尚》杂♥志♥当模特 但是...
She usually models for French "Vogue", but--
是意大利版的
"Italian",
事实上 是JD给我画的
and, technically, I sat for JD.
这工作一开始有些讽刺
You know, the work felt a bit satirical at first,
但现在我开始感觉有些像
but now I'm beginning to see it as something like a--
机器自身最深处的哭泣声
a cry from the bowels of the machine itself.
我很喜欢
I'm already in love.
所以菲比的画像 已经完工了吗
So Phoebe's piece-- is it spoken for yet?
还没有 但我认为绝对会惊艳四座
Not yet, but I think it's gonna be one of the standouts.
其实我正为我的壁橱
I'm actually looking for something
在寻找一些尺寸在40到60的画
in the 40-by-60 range for my walk-in.
你的衣帽间 当然了
Oh, your closet. Of course.
绝对没问题 交给我吧
Done and done. I can go that big.
太棒了 太棒了
Oh, excellent, excellent.
拜
Bye.
这真是启发我了 我不干了
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表