剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
以免这些土著民焦躁起来
so the natives don't get restless.
没问题 我会告诉其他酒保的
You got it. I will spread the word.
-多谢 -你们在这啊
- Thank you. - There you are.
迪莉娅叫咱们所有人过去
Delia is asking for all of us.
我不想冲你发火的
I don't want to be mad at you.
你想怎么样都可以 亲爱的
Oh... Be whatever you want, hon.
我这个朋友做得太糟糕了
I've been a sucky friend to all of you,
你又遇到这么大的难关
and you have a real situation here.
我没有生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
我爱你 我之前吼你
I love you, and I yelled at you
是因为我想吼我自己
because I really wanted to yell at myself,
因为这都是我的错
'cause this is all my fault.
我也爱你
Well, I love you too, and --
无论是艾伯特还是他老婆
Albert or his wife
或是其他什么人寄来那些照片
or whoever sent those pictures --
都是我活该
I deserve this.
-这是报应 -才不是
- This is karma. - Untrue.
没有人活该遭受戈登逼你做的这些
Nobody deserves what Gordon just put you through.
我告诉他我出轨是因为负能量失控
I told him that the affair was a reaction,
让我意识到我多想和他在一起
that it made me realize how much I want him.
他说他也许会宣告婚姻无效
And he said that he might want an annulment,
但他 他或许会改变主意
but he -- he probably's gonna change his mind.
或许会的 我觉得他只是需要一点时间
He could. I mean, and I think it's just gonna take some time.
眼下有什么我们能帮忙的
What can we do now to help?
我不知道
I don't know!
该怎么庆祝史上最短的婚姻
I mean, how do you celebrate the shortest marriage in history?
要我说 我们中谁下楼去
I say one of us goes down there
告诉所有人实情
and tells everyone the truth.
不行 不行
No, no, no, no.
他不想让他的亲朋知道
He doesn't want his friends and family
他的婚礼就是一场骗局
to know that his wedding's a total sham.
但招待宴一定要新娘新郎一起参加啊
But a reception is about a bride and a groom.
如果戈登不在了 就会像是...
And with Gordon gone, that's like...
只有一人在走红毯的奥尔森姐妹
Only one of the Olsen Twins showing up on the red carpet.
在几个月后悄悄和他分手
It's the least I can do for him --
是我能为他做的最起码的事了
a quiet breakup in a couple of months.
大家都会很难过
Everybody's gonna be really sad,
但你能想象说实话的情景吗
but can you imagine?
一旦人们发现他走了
The shitstorm of gossip and speculation that starts
那些风暴般的流言与推测
once folks find out he took off?
简直是噩梦
Nightmare.
好吧 我们不得不坚持到底
All right, we're just gonna have to make this work.
我同意 但怎么办
I'm down, but how?
我们保持宴会节奏又快又让人分心
We're gonna make it distracting and quick.
我们喂饱他们然后送走 最多90分钟
We're gonna feed 'em, street 'em -- 90 minutes, tops,
在有人提问题前搞定
before anybody can ask any questions.
-谁来加入我 -我绝对加入
- Who is with me? - I am so in.
好 我先去和婚礼策划人谈谈
Okay. I'm gonna go talk to the wedding planner.
困惑行动正式启动
Operation Obfuscation is under way.
闺蜜离婚指南
第二季 第十二集[季终]
婚礼策划人退出了
So... The wedding planner quit.
天呐 我一直就讨厌她 随便吧
God, I always hated her. Whatever.
我们能搞定 我们能搞定
We got this. We got it.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-随时待命 -很好
- As I'll ever be. - Good. Okay.
芭芭拉 你能搞定戈登的老妈吗
Barbara, can you handle Gordon's mom?
可以
Uh, uh, sure.
咱们走吧
Okay, let's do it. Okay.
-卡罗尔 迪莉娅叫我来 -他们人呢
- Carol, Delia sent me -- - Where are they?
大家都乱哄哄的
People are milling.
人们乱哄哄的可不好
It's not good when people are milling.
一切都好
Everything is fine.
非常感谢大家的爱与支持
Thank you all so much for all your love and support,
但我有些不好的消息
but I have unfortunate news.
戈登受这些令人兴奋的事影响
All this excitement has gotten to Gordon, and...
他的肠胃有些...
his stomach is...
他食不下咽 你们明白我什么意思吧
He's not keeping his food down, if you know what I mean.
他上吐下泻
He's got the runs.
他彻底起不来了
He's down for the count.
但是他请求我来请求大家
But he has implored me to implore you
享受我们为大家准备的美食与娱乐
to enjoy the meal and the entertainment we've planned for you.
这将是你们能给他最好的礼物
That's the best gift you could give him.
晚宴马上准备好
Okay, uh, dinner will be ready soon,
让我们开始狂欢吧
so, uh, let's get the party started!
恭喜
Congratulations.
你负责做吃的 对吧
You're in charge of the grub, yeah?
我是主厨
I'm the chef,
这些佳肴可不只是吃的
and this is hardly grub.
是这么回事 不要再做坐席式晚宴了
Here's the deal -- no more sit-down dinners.
我们要自助餐式的
We're gonna go buffet style.
我要沙拉和主菜一次性全摆到桌上
So I want salads, entrees all on serving tables at once.
不能搞自助餐 那不可能
No buffet. That is impossible.
猪腰必须即做即吃
Pork loin does not sit well.
厨艺大♥师♥ 我本人 也做吃的这行
Gordon Ramsay, I, myself, know the grub business.
所以你给我忍♥住 做好 明白吗
So suck it up and make it work, entiendes?
谢谢你
Gracias.
你好啊 美女
Whoa! Hello, gorgeous.
爱上我了吗
Love me yet?
鼠帮风格啊 大爱
Rat Pack style -- love it.
但新娘希望能换些更高调的
But the bride would like to kick it up a bit,
让人想跳舞的那种音乐
you know, get a little dance vibe going?
好的 现在是什么情况
Okay. So what's up?
逃跑新郎吗
Do we have a runaway groom?
我既不能确认也不能否认
Uh, I can neither confirm or deny.
但新娘希望能听到 例如
But the bride would like to hear, for example,
席娜·伊斯顿的《甜蜜之墙》
"Sugar Walls" By Sheena Easton
或是《原子狗》之类的歌♥曲
or "Atomic Dog."
伊斯顿 乔治·克♥林♥顿♥
Ah, Easton, George Clinton --
新娘很有品味
The bride's got some serious taste.
其实那些歌♥都是我选的
Oh, well, those are actually my choices.
不过不重要 我需要节奏快
Uh, anyway, I need it fast,
动感让人流汗的音乐
funky, and sweaty,
现在就要
and I need it now.
真的现在就要吗
Oh, do you really, now?
对
Yeah.
马上
Now.
慢着 美女 请告诉我你的芳名
Hey, slow down, beautiful. What's your name?
性感的小饼干
Sexy on a biscuit.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在捕捉瞬间
Capturing moments, you know?
比绘画更深入
More intimate than pictures.
主意很糟是不是
Bad idea? Uh-oh.
不是 很棒
No, it's, uh-- it's lovely.
这主意太美了
It's beautiful.
迪莉娅婚前紧张了 她背着戈登在外面乱搞
Delia got the jitters and cheated on gordon,
戈登发现了 于是离她而去
and he found out, and he left.
所以他不会回来了
So he's--he's gone.
那真是太糟糕了
Oh. That's pretty bad.
糟透了
Beyond.
我不知道 有时候我感觉爱情像是...
I don't know-- sometimes it feels like falling in love is a...
恶作剧
Trick.
它玩弄你于股掌之间 让你渴望天长地久
It fools you into thinking forever thoughts,
但是真的能长久吗
but does it ever really last?
要是我们就一定会
It's going to with us.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就是知道
I just know.
我们会一起坐在摇椅上慢慢变老
We're gonna grow old together,
当我们其中一个离去时
and when one of us dies,
另一个也会因为悲痛心碎随之而去
the other one's gonna die of a broken heart right after...
或是因为肾衰竭
or liver failure...
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表