剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
God, I hate myself for doing this.
好吧 我--我也想知道为什么呢
Yeah, well, I'm--I'm kind of wondering why you did.
我是说 你都把自己撇得特别干净了
I mean, you made yourself perfectly clear.
我一直都在想你
I can't stop thinking about you.
这是我的软肋 有复杂生活
It's my weakness: women with complicated lives,
和性感高跟的女人
sexy heels.
我第一段婚姻让我受了重挫
My first marriage kind of messed me up.
每次一察觉到危险信♥号♥♥ 我就退缩了
Whenever I see a red flag, I shut down.
所以我们不能当朋友是怕我携带了同样的病毒
So we can't be friends because you're afraid that I'm a carrier
会摄人心魂吗
of the same soul-sucking virus?
确实是
Precisely.
你可以戴个手术口罩啊
Well, you can always wear a surgical mask.
那就够了吗
Only that?
还有
And the, um...
还有鞋套
and the shoe covers.
也许我们该面对面推心置腹呢
You know, maybe we should be having this conversation in person.
只隔了八层楼而已
We're only eight floors apart.
但那样可能会出事的
But then things might happen.
我这上面已经有情况了
Well, things are already happening up here.
真的吗
Really?
其实 我这下面也有点骚动呢
Actually, they're already... happening down here too.
哪个下面
Down where?
就是受感染区在膨胀了 医生
Let's just say there's swelling in the affected region, doctor.
听起来好严重呢
That sounds serious.
你有办法接触那部位吗
Do you have access to the area?
-嗯 -很好
- Mm-hmm. - Okay.
这有包括在我保险里吗
Is this covered by my insurance?
听着 艾比
Listen, Abby,
我想让你照我说的做 明白吗
I want you to do exactly what I tell you to do, you understand?
放下你手中的食物
Put down whatever it is you're eating,
脱去你身上的衣服
take off whatever it is you're wearing,
然后躺到床上
and lay down on the bed.
天啊 心理医生啊
Oh, my God, psychic doctor.
你准备好了告诉我
Tell me when you're ready.
我躺好了 医生
Yes, I'm in the bed, Doctor.
现在我要带你体验一个过程
Now I'm gonna walk you through a procedure.
可能会有点久
It might take some time,
但我保证你肯定会很喜欢那结果的
but I promise you you'll be very happy with the results.
卫曼哈顿艾菲尼亚酒店
早啊
Morning.
早
Good morning.
我很享受昨晚的咨♥询♥ 医生
I really enjoyed our consultation last night, doctor.
看你心情变好了是好事
Um, uh, it's good to see you're feeling better.
来点棕榈果粥吧 富含蛋白质和抗氧化剂
I recommend the acai porridge with protein and antioxidants.
真尴尬
Awkward.
昨晚上的行动对我来说不大明智
Yeah, that was not a bright move for me last night.
其实对我也是
Or me, it turns out.
好吧
Okay.
祝你和你的书以及宝贝好运
Okay, well, uh, good luck with your book and your babe.
但愿她对你来说是明智之举
I hope she's a bright move.
回头聊
Talk soon.
我真不懂 上一秒我还很抓狂
I don't get it--I mean, one minute I'm too crazy.
然后他打电♥话♥过来
Then he calls.
转眼他却满脑子都是那纽约宝贝了
Then he's all about the New York babe.
我讨厌这样
I hate it.
你们有看到TMZ的新闻吗
And did you see the TMZ thing,
贝卡怀孕了那事
the big Becca baby news?
看了 我们只是不想主动提起
Um, we did. We weren't gonna mention it.
你还好吗
How are you handling it?
我还好 我糟透了 随便吧
I'm fine. I'm a mess. Whatever.
真正让我担心的是孩子们
I--it's the kids that I'm really worried about.
孩子们会没事的 他们很坚强
Kids are gonna be okay. They're tough.
不要一直围着哈里斯转
And stop spinning about Harris.
看来那好医生也该去检查下脑子了
Sounds like the good doctor needs to get his head examined.
-就是 -对吧 我就说嘛
- Mm-hmm. - Right? I know.
非正式约会就是这样的
This is what casual dating is like.
还非正式
Casual?
你们都在酒店打色情电♥话♥了 这...
You had phone sex in a hotel. That is so--
很性感
Hot.
是 是很热
Yeah, it was hot, yeah.
可第二天早上却冷冰冰了 管它呢
And then the next morning it was like a refrigerator, but whatever.
你们呢 都有什么新鲜事
You guys, what's happening?
菲比 大学怎么样啊
Phoebe, how's college?
最近在上性学课 很残暴
Um, Gender now! Is brutal.
真遗憾 但是你走掉是对的
I'm sorry, but you were right to walk away.
你还是别上那变♥态♥教授的课了
You got to transfer out of Professor Pervert's class.
我知道 但是那太像过去的我了
I know, but that's so classic Phoebe.
一看到事情变糟 我掉头就跑 拜拜
Things get uncomfortable, and I run away, bye-bye.
这倒提醒我了
Um, that reminds me.
-别想了 -怎么了
- Oh, forget it. - What?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-快点 告诉我吧 -不要吊人胃口
- Come on, tell me. - You can't do that.
好吧 我想问 在你们结婚前
Okay, did you--I mean, before you were married,
你们有没有感觉过
did you guys ever feel...
被别的男人吸引到了
attracted to other men?
-我的天啊 -一切都对我有吸引力
- Oh, my God. - I was attracted to everything.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Of course.
-是 -所以我只是怯场吗
- Yeah. - It's just jitters?
迪莉娅 你是要结婚 又不是去死
You're getting married, Delia, not dead.
-说得对 -就是嘛
- Yes. - Mm, there you go.
该死 我得走了
Shit, I should go.
好吧 回头见
All right, see you guys soon.
-拜拜 -爱你哦
- Bye. - Love you.
-在纽约玩得开心点 -爱你
- Have fun in New York. - Love you.
我觉得你昨天并不是想威胁我
I don't think you were trying to intimidate me the other day,
但是我对离婚还没完全释怀
but I'm a little sensitive about the divorce.
所以不要太老道地谈论这事
Don't express it in the most diplomatic way.
我对那事很愧疚
I'm guilty of that.
因此 我希望我们可以重新来过
So I was, uh, hoping we could have a redo
试着诚恳地交流
and try to have an honest conversation.
谢谢你能这样
I appreciate that.
弗朗普金斯和我已经结束了 我懂的
Frumpkis and I are done. I get that.
但是和另一个女人分享佐伊
But sharing Zooey with another woman,
尤其是一个对黄油块斤斤计较的人
especially one with highlights the size of buttery chunks,
这并不是我原本想要的
isn't exactly what I bargained for,
但是我努力在适应
but I'm trying.
-就像这谈话 懂吗 -我懂 我懂
- Here, okay? - I get it, I get it.
那就好
Okay.
我不能接受你来面包店工作的提议
Now, can't accept your offer to work on the bakery.
牛奶机可能会是个好主意
A milk machine's probably a brilliant idea,
但 那不是我的风格
but...it's not me.
而且我现在急需让Rize充满我的风格
And I really need Rize to feel like me right now,
就算它只个半熟的店
even if it's half-baked.
那也是我的半熟店
It's my half-baked.
我很欣赏你的坦诚
I appreciate your honesty,
我也绝不希望
and I'd certainly never want you to do something
逼你去做那些让你不舒心的事
that made you feel so uncomfortable.
-当真 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
看来我该多试试理性地表达情绪
Well, I should try emotional maturity more often.
你真是个有趣的女人
You are a funny lady.
我真不想匆匆离开
Well, I hate to rush,
不过我得赶紧走了
but I have to dash off
要去俱乐部参加那愚蠢的队长会议了
to a silly team captains meeting at the club.
-去忙吧 -拜拜
- Do your thing. - Bye.
-沙琳 -怎么
- Charlene? - Hmm?
管他的
What the hell.
当然 抱一个
Of course. Here.
拜拜
Bye.
哈珀教授
Professor Harper?
能聊一下吗
Hey, can I have a minute?
-当然 -谢了
- Yeah, sure. - Thanks.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表