剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
天
Oh, my.
她就...
Oh, she just--
好了 艾比 艾比 下来
Okay, Abby, Abby, hey, hey, hey, come down.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
艾比 艾比 下来
Abby, Abby, come down!
老娘就喜欢医生
Mama like doctor! Ah!
也许这够宣泄吧
Maybe it's cathartic.
好了 说真的 艾比 艾比
All right, seriously. Abby, Abby, Abby.
下来 艾比 你会后悔的
Come down. Abby, you are gonna regret this.
走 走
Come on, come on.
那不好吗
Was that bad?
-很好 -很不好
- Great... - That was bad.
天 你在干什么
Jesus, what are you doing?
上一分钟你头晕目眩的
One minute you're fainting,
下一分钟你就跳脱衣舞了
the next minute you're stripping.
怎么了
What's going on?
迪莉娅 我伤心 我累
Delia, I, um, I'm sad, and I'm tired,
我焦虑 我...
and I'm stressed, and I...
今晚我不是主角
and this isn't about me tonight.
-主角是你 -是啊 但是
- This is about you. - Yeah, well,
从那表演真看不出来这点
you wouldn't know that from that display.
你表现很不正常 好吗
You're acting nuts, okay?
-你是在打劫属于我的夜晚 -我不正常
- And you're hijacking my night. - I'm nuts?
-是的 -那你和戈登呢
- Yeah. - What about you and Gordon?
-那太奇怪了 -好 好
- That is so nuts. - Nice, nice.
-把你衣服穿上吧 -不 我累了
- Just put your shirt back on. - No. I am tired.
我不想再搅和
I'm sick and tired of playing along
这完美的扯淡婚礼了
with this perfect wedding crap.
自从你开始跟艾伯特乱搞
This whole thing has just been a crock
这事早就成了一盘散沙
since you started screwing Albert.
-不准说 -你知道吗
- Do not go there. - Did you know that?
又不是我要你跟我说这些秘密
I never asked to be your secret keeper--
敢再说一句 艾比
Not one word, Abby.
-我警告你 -现在每次见戈登
- I'm warning you. - I have to lie
我都要说谎
every time I see Gordon now.
-我要瞒着... -艾比
- I have to lie-- - Abby!
-我们得走了 -你要跟我打架吗
- I think it's time to go. - Are you fighting with me?
-好 -这是要在酒吧斗殴吗
- Okay. - Is this a bar fight?
我可在酒吧打过架 我就是个酒吧打手
Because I've had bar fights. I'm a bar fighter!
-我会开干的 -别说了 艾比
- I will do that! - Shut up, Abby.
该走了 女士们
Time to go, ladies.
好了 好了
Enough, enough!
我们来吧 没事的 我们没事
We got it. We're good, we're good, we're good.
-请你们离开 -谢谢 我们马上走
- You gotta get out. - Thank you, we'll be out soon.
我信任你的
I trusted you.
我就想要有一个晚上
I just wanted one night
我不用想我捅出的篓子
where I didn't have to think about the mess I made,
但不行 你就是不给我机会
but no, you couldn't let me have that.
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
对不起我不合时宜地把这些话说了出来
I'm sorry that I spoke up at an inconvenient time.
"不合时宜"
"An inconvenient time"?
是的 就反应来看 非常不合时宜
Yes, upon reflection, very.
但你能不能想想
But can you please consider
我说的也许都是事实呢
that what I'm saying may be true--
要是你对戈登真的是真爱
that you would not be having sex with your boss
就不会跟你的老板上♥床♥
if you were being honest with yourself about Gordon.
你根本不了解戈登
You barely know Gordon.
他是个一位了不起的...
He's a wonderful...
极具魅力的...
charming...
操纵者
manipulator.
他操纵着你
And he is-- he pulls your strings.
怎样操纵 通过宠爱我吗
How? By spoiling me?
让我感觉到被爱吗
By making me feel loved?
迪莉娅 我知道戈登爱你
Delia, I know Gordon loves you.
真的 我知道他爱你
I really do. I know he loves you.
但代价是一切决定权都在他手中
But the price is that he calls all the shots.
譬如这整个婚礼的事
Like this whole wedding.
艾伯特是你对独♥立♥的呐喊
Albert was your cry of independence.
离开 去一个新的城市
You know, go, run off to a new city,
但你依然会想要自♥由♥
but you're still gonna want your freedom,
因为那才是你
because that's who you are.
如果你是这样想的话
Well, if that's how you feel,
你真该重新考虑是否来参加我的婚礼了
you should seriously reconsider being a part of my wedding.
-暂时到此为止吧 -不
- I think we just need to take a beat here. - No.
比起参加婚礼或许我更愿意说实话
Maybe I would rather be honest than be there.
妈妈
Mom, hey.
很晚了 你怎么还没睡
Hey, it's late. You should be asleep.
给我讲讲脱衣舞俱乐部吧
I want to hear about the strip club.
-有趣吗 -算是吧
- Was it fun? - It was, kinda.
-你有跟人隔衣亲热吗 -没有
- Did you get dry-humped? - Uh...no.
芭芭拉玩了
Barbara did.
还有乔
And Jo.
-我这样很不雅吗 -是的
- Am I being gross? - Yes.
你能不能像正常人一样
Can you just eat a piece of cake, Mom,
吃蛋糕
like a normal person?
正常人吃蛋糕
Normal person cake eating.
我去
Holy sh...ugar.
斯考特真是天才
Scott's a genius.
还是因为我太久没吃过这么长胖的...
Or is it just that I haven't had anything this rich in, like...
该死 天啊
Ish. Oh, my God.
我喜欢生日蛋糕
I love birthday eating.
你知道你就是个伪君子 对吧
You know you're a total hypocrite, right?
你整整一年忍♥着不吃你爱吃的东西
Like, you don't eat what you want for a whole year.
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
是真的 我只吃健康的东西
I do. I just eat-- I just eat healthy.
我的天
Oh, my God...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 只不过...
Yeah, just...
空腹吃了太多蛋糕
too much cake on an empty stomach.
妈妈
Mom?
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
-妈妈 -我没事 真的
- Mom? - I'm fine, really.
我的天
Oh, my God.
人生教训
Life lesson--
别同时看脱衣舞吃蛋糕
Don't mix cake and... strippers.
你来干什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
过来告诉你我疯了
I came here to tell you that I am mad.
好
Okay.
我...之前闹情绪...
I...was having feelings that...
伤害了你
made me hurt you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-你已经道歉了 -我知道
- And you apologized. - I know.
只是不喜欢这样
Just suck at this.
我就是不知道怎么...
I just don't know how to--
以前我从不允许自己发疯
Mad was not allowed in my house.
我也不愿意相信你
And I didn't want to trust you,
可接着你让我体验到了真正的性♥爱♥
but then you helped me have real sex,
我现在满脑子都想要
and then that's all I want to do now--
跟你在一起
all of the time-- be with you.
也只和你 拉尔夫的事...
And only you. And Ralf, that...
我真的很受伤
really hurt me.
对不起 我不该决定...
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have decided--
-别做决定 -你永远在做决定
- Don't decide. Y-you're always deciding.
而且你还逼我
And you push me.
逼我去跟人交谈
You push me, and y-you make me talk to people,
我一直都很不舒服
and I'm uncomfortable all the time.
因为你 一切都变了
And because of you, everything's different.
我做了这么多不是我会做的事情
I'm doing all these things that aren't me,
我也不知道是我想那么做
and I don't know if I want to do them,
还是为了让你留在我身边才做的
or I'm just doing them because I want you to stay with me
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表