剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
怎么说呢 这些流程简直没完没了
I don't know. The rituals just never end.
-停下 -好吧
- Stop. - Okay, so...
让你的朋友们去挑怎么样
why don't you let your friends pick?
你在乎什么
What do you care?
反正你会在后台被别人折腾
You're gonna be backstage getting trussed or whatever.
不行 我不能取消跟我准婆婆的见面
No, I cannot cancel on my almost mother-in-law.
好吧
Okay, fine.
那我只能趁现在尽力弥补
Then I'm just gonna have to make up
不与你在一起的遗憾了
for what I'm gonna be missing.
来吧
Now...
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
-约瑟芬 -什么事
- Josephine? - Yeah?
突然长出来一颗痣正常吗
Can you just suddenly grow a mole?
它们会一夜之间突然冒出来吗
Can they just, like, sprout up suddenly overnight?
你能不能穿上裤子啊
Do you ever keep your pants on?
裤子对我来说是束缚
I find them confining.
我需要别人来帮我看看
I need another pair of eyes on this.
我觉得我可能要死了
I think I might be dying.
乔 你在后面吗
Yo, Jo, you back there?
只有员工才能进厨房♥
Hey, kitchen's for employees only!
-抱歉 -他只是在看一颗痣
- Sorry. - He was looking at a mole.
我能说两句吗
Can I, uh, have a minute?
抱歉
Sorry.
嘿大家好
Hey, there, y'all.
你山寨了我们的衣服吗
Is that a knockoff?
粉色的是不是美美哒
Doesn't it look good in pink?
事情是这样的
Uh, anyway, so, uh, here's the deal.
沙琳非常想
Charlene really wants--
超级想为店里做点贡献
badly wants to pitch in around here.
所以她问我能不能
So she asked me if I could make her
让她成为管理层的一员
a managing member of the LLC.
-你说啥 -你不是认真的吧
- What? - You're not serious.
我有好多好多好点子
Well, I just have all these great ideas
迫不及待地要跟你们分享
I'm itching to share with you.
既然我也拥有半个面包房♥
And since I'm half owner
我又不能一直在这
and I can't be here all the time,
这样挺好的 是吧
it makes sense, huh?
哎呦 看看这个
Oh, look at that.
能跟你说句话吗
Can I have a word?
我这几天过的真的很糟心
I've had a really rough couple of days.
你能别现在折磨我吗 拜托了
Can you not do this to me right now, please?
我没在折磨你啊
I'm not doing anything to you.
只是我们还没搞清楚怎么处理共有权
Look, it's only a thing until we figure out
只能暂且这样
the communal property.
重点不在这儿
That's not the point.
离婚之后发生这些事很正常
This is what happens when people get divorced.
如果你开始找茬的话
And if you start rocking this boat,
左右为难的是佐伊
it's gonna be Zooey who's caught in the middle.
你想在这儿工作
You want to work here?
是的
Yeah.
你想要份工作吗 你被录取了
You want a job? You're hired.
明天开始上班
You start tomorrow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你要充满信心地画出每个线条
You need to be confident in every line.
如果我不是这么烂的话我可能还有点信心
Well, I might be if I didn't suck so bad.
成为艺术家不是一夜之间的事
You don't become an artist overnight.
也许我一辈子也做不了艺术家
Maybe I don't become an artist ever.
好吧
Fair enough.
我希望你从这空白的画布上找到点感觉
I just want you to get a feel for the blank canvas,
从无到有地创造
for making something from nothing.
这个行业里的太多人对怎么做艺术这件事
Too many people in this business have no concept
毫无概念
of what goes into making art.
谢谢你
Well, thank you,
给我看你的工作室什么的
I mean, for showing me your studio and stuff,
还有给我上绘画课
for the drawing lesson.
我真的在你身上看到了艺术家的潜质
I truly see potential for you in the art world.
我能请你把注意力
Can I redirect your attention
转移到我画的这坨悲剧上吗
to this puddle of sadness I just created?
你可以在画廊工作
You could work in a gallery.
提供咨♥询♥
You could consult.
当然 考虑到你的背景
And, of course, given your background,
也可以做艺术模特
fine-art modeling is always an option.
不 真的
No, really.
一个月后我的画廊有一场开幕式
I have an opening at my gallery in a month.
我需要点新鲜面孔
I could use some fresh faces.
谢谢 我不做模特了
Yeah, thanks. I'm--I'm so retired.
艺术和时尚有着不同的目标
Art and fashion have very different goals.
我约了人吃饭 但请你考虑一下
I've got a lunch, but please consider.
如果你同意 你会来开幕式
If you say yes, you'll come to the opening,
你会见证一件艺术品的全部生命历程
and you'll witness an entire life span of a work of art,
从做它的模特 到它首次呈现在公众面前
from posing for it to its public debut.
想想吧
Think about it.
我不想发和哈里斯有关的推特
I don't want to Tweet about Harris.
这是你工作的一部分
It is part of your job.
这是我的私生活
It is my private life.
寻找不负责父亲
Deadbeat Dad Hunter.
你很惊讶吗
You're surprised?
这就是你一直跟我吵架的原因
Is that why you're picking a fight with me--
因为你的前夫跑掉了
because your ex is--is AWOL
没人可以跟你吵架了
and you don't have anybody to argue with?
不
No.
道格想约我吃晚餐
Doug just wants to take me to dinner.
这很好啊
Well, great.
如果你得在推特上现场直播它 你会有什么感受
How would you feel if you had to live-Tweet that?
我会很感激现场直播晚餐
I'd be grateful that live-Tweeting dinner
这种小事能成为我生活中的烦恼
passes for a problem in my life.
你对我生活中有怎样的烦恼一点也不知情
You have no idea what passes for a problem in my life.
我滴神呀 是艾比·麦卡锡
Oh, my God. Abby McCarthy.
很高兴见到你
Hello. Nice to meet you.
你是我的女神
You are the queen.
我和我的闺蜜们现在都看SheShe
All my girlfriends and I read SheShe now.
太感谢你了
Oh, thank you so much.
这是什么
What are these?
这是离婚急救箱
Uh, these are divorce first-aid kits--
里面是能帮助你度过第一年的所有东西
everything you need to survive that first year,
以及一小瓶威士忌
plus a little whiskey.
我一定要把它发到Ins上
I'm so Instagramming this.
来看我演讲哦
Come to my speech.
-玩得开心 -谢谢
- Enjoy. - Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
你忘记说"在脸书上给我们点赞哦”了
You forgot to say "Like us on Facebook."
我去买♥♥午餐 你有什么想要的吗
I'm gonna grab some lunch. You want anything?
不必了 谢谢 我得把稿子背好
No, thanks. I have to get through this.
你有问题
You have problems.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你还真是坚持不懈
You are relentless.
不 我的意思是
No, I mean...
你和我一样有生活上的问题 真正的难题
you have problems like I do -- real-life problems.
-谢谢你 -倒也不是完全和我一样
- Thank you? - Well, not exactly like I do.
你有你的男保姆
You've got your "Manny."
我只有我的表妹格洛丽亚
I've got my cousin Gloria
她有二型糖尿病还会吃光孩子们的炸鱼柳
who has type-2 diabetes, who eats all the kids fish sticks.
我明白 我们不同
Okay, I get it. We're different.
但我们都要承受很多压力
But we're both under a lot of pressure.
我明白作为性感担当你被迫曝光更多私生活
And I get that being the face comes with extra scrutiny.
谢谢
Thank you.
有时候真的很难熬
It can be tough occasionally.
来吧
Come on.
你还有几小时才演讲
You've got a couple of hours until keynote.
咱们去逛逛
Let's take a walk.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表