剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
那不是爱你的那部分自我
Not the part of me that loves you,
只是丑陋绝望的部分
just the ugly, desperate part.
-我好厌恶自己 -你应该厌恶
- I'm so disgusted with myself. - You should be.
我觉得你无论做什么
I didn't think there was anything
都无法挽回这一切
that you could do, anything.
事已至此 你已经做了
And you have. You've done it.
你毁了一切
You ruined it.
天啊 我们应该
Oh, God. We should, um...
告诉什么人这样大家就可以回家了
tell someone so that everybody can go home.
这是你想要的 是吗
That's what you want, right?
-你怎么能这样做 -取消婚礼
- How could you do this? - To call it off?
你想在250个人面前羞辱我吗
You wanted to humiliate me in front of 250 people?
不是
No.
在我的朋友 家人面前
In front of my friends, my family?
没错 我的朋友
Right, my friends.
我的家人
My family!
因为你都没有
Because you don't have either.
我应该注意到这一点的
I should've been paying attention to that.
戈登 我很抱歉 我恨自己
Gordon, I'm so sorry. I hate myself.
我不想再听到你哭了 别哭了
I don't want to hear your tears. Don't cry.
哭一点用也没有
That doesn't help anything.
哭也不能帮我们摆脱这一切
Crying isn't gonna get us out of this.
天啊
Jesus.
我没主意了 我什么也想不出来
I got nothing. I can't come up with anything.
我唯一能想到的就是出去告诉所有人
The only thing I can think of is going out and telling everybody
婚礼取消了因为新娘是个婊♥子♥
that the wedding is off because the bride is a whore.
你觉得呢 你有更好的主意吗
What do you think? You have any better ideas?
我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything.
求你 只要你告诉我你想要什么
Please, just tell me what you want.
求你
Please.
看来这些白人新教♥徒♥们都坐不住了
Looks like the WASPs are getting restless.
-我们的新娘呢 -问得好
- Where's our bride? - That is a very good question.
-现在不该开始了吗 -是的
- Shouldn't we be starting now? - Yes.
快点 我们已经迟到了
Come on, hurry up. We're already late.
戈登 你不是认真的
Gordon, you can't be serious.
我不会强迫你这样做
I would never make you do this.
太糟了 是我在强迫你
Too bad. I'm making you do it.
是吗
You are?
你说了你什么都愿意做
You said that you would do anything.
现在 你至少欠我一场戏
Now, you owe me at least that much.
我们现在要下楼
Now, we are going downstairs,
我们要走上红毯
and we are gonna walk down that aisle.
你要装作是个完美体面的新娘
You are gonna pretend to be a perfectly respectable bride.
我们要演一场戏
We are gonna put on a show.
我 戈登 愿娶你 迪莉娅
I, Gordon, take thee, Delia,
做我的妻子
to be my wife.
我 迪莉娅 愿嫁你 戈登
I, Delia, take thee, Gordon,
做我的丈夫
as my wedded husband.
直到死亡将我们分开
Until death do us part.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表