剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
这样佐伊和我就能在这生活下去了
So Zooey and I are here to stay.
我们俩总是在说这个 还记得吗
It's exactly what you and I always talked about this, remember?
举全村之力才能实现的复♥式♥生活方式
Compound living. It takes a village.
每个人都在谈论它
Everybody talked about it.
-每个人都在谈论它 -我们可以亲身实践
- Everybody talked about it. - We could actually do it.
这 这真是个大想法
It's a--it's a big idea.
非常大
It's huge.
你与我即为全村之力
You and I, the village that it takes.
现在不用急着决定
Don't decide now.
你再好好想想 好吗
Think about it, okay?
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - All right?
但是乔 我们还得再谈谈...
But Jo, we still need to talk about--
对了
By the way,
无论他对你说什么都别和他上♥床♥
whatever he tells you, do not sleep with him.
他算是个性瘾者
He's kind of a sex addict.
不 我都听懂了 但我觉得如果我们
No, I--I totally get it, but I think that if we--
如果我们一起进去
if we went in together--
好的 了解
Okay, got it.
稍等一下
Uh, just one second.
请给我来杯...白葡萄酒 谢谢
Um, can I have some-- a white wine. Thank you.
不 我是说
No, I mean,
你也是
yeah, you too.
今天真是糟透了
Worst day ever.
真的吗 比有一个在你后院里搭帐篷住的
Oh, really? Do you have a crazy English baker
疯狂英伦面包师还糟糕吗
living in a tent in your backyard?
我可不觉得
I don't think so.
是啊
No.
听起来还有点性感
That sounds kind of sexy.
并没有
It's not.
我只是试着 让那些之前和我一起
No, I'm just trying to get some of the girls I used to model with
做模特的女孩在科里这件事上支持我
to back me on this whole Kori thing,
但她们不想再重温过去
but they don't want to relive the past,
或者她们觉得有些尴尬 又或者
or they're embarrassed, or--
天哪 我痛恨这个世界
God, I hate this world.
也许我应该安定下来
Maybe I should just settle.
别这样 除非
No, do not do that unless you want to
你想后悔一辈子
regret it for the rest of your life.
女士们
Ladies.
听说你们有些问题要问我
I hear that you have some questions for me.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我的教练把我用保鲜膜裹起来
My coach wraps me in plastic wrap,
让我把这地方都跑遍了
and then he has me run all over the place.
天哪
Oh, man.
-这是虐待 -是啊 但令人欣慰的是
- It's abuse. - Yes, but on a brighter note,
培根芝士汉堡的味道真是太棒了
um, the bacon cheeseburger was really good.
最好如此
It better have been.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Um, ladies?
-好 -好 -私人会议
- Yes. - Yeah. - Private conference.
-大家赞成吗 -当然 -赞成
- Do we approve? - Absolutely. - Hell, yes.
-算我一个 -好
- Oh, I'm in. - Yes.
-咱们聊聊婚礼吧 -不
- Let's talk wedding. - Oh, no.
千万别在沙滩举♥行♥婚礼 从来都没有善终
Do not get married at the beach -- it never ends well.
我看是的
That rings true to me, yes.
你们俩都应该穿上鞋
You both should be wearing shoes.
我在奥斯卡·德拉伦塔有些关系
Ooh, I have a connection at Oscar de la Renta,
我想他们一定能给迪莉娅设计出绝妙的装扮
and I'm sure they would design something spectacular for Delia.
天哪 我能不结婚又重新办一次婚礼吗
Oh, my God, can I just have a wedding again and not get married?
我的第一次真是糟透了
I did it so wrong the first time.
等一下 我要把这个录下来带到SheShe去
Wait a minute, I have to record this for SheShe.
这真是太棒了
This is really good.
别为了重办婚礼再结一次婚
Don't get married again just for the do-over.
女士们
Um, ladies?
女士们 很抱歉打断你们
Ladies, I hate to break it to you,
但是我和迪莉娅要私奔了
but we're going to be eloping.
-不 -什么 嘘
- No. - What? Boo!
-你在逗我吗 -没有 嘘我是对的
- Are you kidding me? - I know, boo is right.
-不行 不行 -我...
- No, no, no, no, no. - I--look,
我会让你们和她商量一下
I'll let you guys take it up with her.
-不行 -她来得正是时候
- No. - And her timing couldn't be better.
亲爱的
Hey, beautiful.
你们聊够了吗
So did you get enough time?
没有 没有 快走开 你来得太快了
No, no, no, go away, too soon.
我们要不要在这转转
Shall I walk around the block?
我们觉得你不会需要这些了
Well, we found out you won't be needing these.
玩得真过瘾
That was such a blast.
对我姐♥妹♥们♥好点
Be good to our girl.
我会的 一定
I will. I'll do it.
好吧 你是我见过的最酷的资产家猪
Well, you are the coolest capitalist pig I've ever met.
还真是...
That's--
她这么说已经算是称赞了 怎么了 菲比
That's a total compliment coming from her. Yes, Phoebe?
别和无趣的人回家
Don't go home with the boring people.
-我必须去 -求你了
- I have to. - Please?
我的两个孩子都去朋友家过夜了
Both my kids have sleepovers,
而且我今晚要见威尔
and I'm gonna see Will tonight.
我保证我们很快就能再一起嗨
I promise we will paint the town soon.
-好吧 -拜拜 亲爱的
- Okay. - Bye, sweetie.
-你们开车小心点 -晚安
- Drive safe, you guys. - Good night.
迪莉娅 迪莉娅
Delia? Delia?
求你一定要办个婚礼 我需要来点刺♥激♥
Please have a wedding. Please, I need a pick me up.
也许你该让迪莉娅把你送回家
Maybe Delia should drop you home.
-我很好 -不
- I am fine. - No.
-我只是太开心了 -我知道
- I've just had a day. - I know.
我太有活力了
I've had a life.
我得抽支烟
I need a cigarette.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-你是个好男人 -我尽力
- You're a good man. - I try.
你的戒指呢
Where's your ring?
天哪 我在工作的时候把它摘下来了
Oh, God, I took it off at work.
看起来好像是在炫耀
It seemed showy.
我客户的丈夫抛下她和自己的化妆师跑了
My client's husband left her for his facialist.
那你就把它留在那了 我是说
But you left it there? I mean...
我没多想 但我去工作的时候会顺便
I wasn't thinking, but I will swing by work,
把它戴上 因为我的手指
and I will get it because
没了它感觉像是少了点什么
my finger feels naked without it.
大家伙
You guys,
这是菲利普
you guys, this is Phillip.
菲利普是个焊工
Phillip is a welder
也是个烟鬼
and a smoker,
我爱上他了
and I'm in love with him.
晚安 菲利普 说晚安 菲比
Good night, Phillip. Say good night, Phoebe.
晚安 菲比
Mmm, good night, Phoebe.
晚安
Good night.
我的天
Oh, holy shit!
天哪
Oh, my God.
我能告诉你
Is it okay if I actually tell you
你那方面有进步吗
that you've gotten better at that?
好了
Okay.
你确定你不能留下来吗
You sure you can't stay?
我们都有工作要做
We both have work to do.
我们待一起肯定不会工作
We're not gonna do any work.
我明天要跟JGL开会
I got that meeting with JGL tomorrow.
-约瑟夫·高登 -是啊
- Ah, Joseph Gordon. - Yeah.
我也得做准备
I have to prepare too.
凯特给我的唯一指导是要我
The only direction Cat gave me was
按我一贯的风格走 也就是
lean into my brand, which means--
我觉得那可以翻译成
I think that translates into,
"继续不可一世吧 妹子"
"Keep it sassy, gal."
没错
Oh, yeah.
或者 "拽你的"
Or, um, "You do you."
说起来
You know, at a certain point
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表