剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
things are more normal, and I guess for you too.
我
For me?
对 这一切你还能接受吗
Yeah, I mean, are you okay with all this?
我不知道
I don't know.
你呢
Are you?
我觉得有个熊孩子玩还挺好的
Yeah, I think it'll be kind of cool having a pet baby.
你真是疯了
You are insane.
妈妈 那可是贝卡·莱利的孩子 一定会很可爱的
Come on, Mom. It's Becca Riley's baby. It's gonna be so cute.
肯定会像妞妞端午那么可爱
It's gonna be, like, Tumblr cute.
你就那么可爱 宝贝姑娘
You're Tumblr cute. Come here, sweet girl.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know,
但现在 这是我能做的最好的了
but right now, this is the best I can do.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表