剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
你是要拿这个吗
Were you looking for this?
不 我不需要这个了
Uh, no, I don't need that anymore.
所以我才来找你
That's actually why I'm here.
几天前我不该提前离开
I shouldn't have left class early the other day.
我应该留下来
I should have stayed and told you
告诉你和所有人我的想法
and everybody else what I think.
什么想法
Yes?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我不是什么20岁的00后
I'm not a 20-year-old millennial fluent
对性别分类头头是道
in gender-normative whatever.
而我知道女权主义不应该是
I do know that feminism shouldn't be about
攻击其他女性的选择
attacking other women's choices.
此外 你让我们画自己的裸体自画像
And by the way, you telling us to draw ourselves naked
相当剥削相当恐怖
is exploitative and creepy,
即便你是想要扩展我们的意识
even if you're trying to expand our consciousness,
我想信你是那么想的
which...I'm sure you were.
你给我打了A
You're giving me an A?
你说的我都赞同
I don't disagree with a thing you said.
偶尔我也会越界
Occasionally I tumble over the edge of appropriateness.
谢谢
Thank you for that.
你有读过卡米拉·帕格利亚吗
Have you read Camille Paglia?
没有
No.
你觉得我会喜欢吗
Do you think I'd like her?
我觉得会
I think you would.
跟你一样 她也是一个
Like you, she's a feminist
不惧于反击伪善的女权主义者
who's not afraid to fire back at the sanctimony.
跳过强♥奸♥的部分别看
Just, uh... skip the rapey parts.
知道了
Noted.
你也还得飞呢
Stuck in coach too, huh?
抱歉 借过
Sorry, um, excuse me, hi.
您愿意跟我换个座吗
Would you mind switching seats with me?
我的位置也是过道
I'm also in the aisle.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
这位置离卫生间近些
This seat's closer to the lavatory.
-好吧 -我带着孩子呢
- Oh. - I'm traveling with my baby.
艾比 我们可以坐一起 不用说话
Abby, we can sit together. We don't have to talk.
我还有工作
I've got work to do.
好吧 也是个办法
Okay, sounds like a plan.
怎么了 你要面谈而不愿意电♥话♥说
What's up? You wanting to have an F2F instead of a phoner
让我相当紧张
makes me nervous.
我会被额外收费吗
Am I getting billed extra for this?
-不会 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
乔 你的财产分割遇到了问题
Jo, we hit a roadblock in your division of assets.
我以为都快完成了
I-I thought we were almost closed.
本来是的 但我接到弗朗普金斯律师的电♥话♥
Well, we were, but I got a call from Frumpkis's lawyer.
他们想要面包店 全部都要
Look, they want the bakery. They want the whole thing.
他们要你放弃你那一半
They're demanding you cede your half,
在这事解决之前
and they're not willing to discuss anything else
一切都免谈
until it's resolved.
好吧 这说不通啊
Okay, this makes no sense.
我今早才和她见的面
I just met with her this morning.
我们经过理智成熟的谈话
We had this emotionally mature conversation
她同意不再动面包店
where she agreed to leave the bakery alone.
你还记得谈话内容吗 她具体说了什么
Do you remember the conversation? What'd she say, exactly?
她说她理解
She said she understood
我为什么想要撇开她独自经营面包店
why I would want to run the bakery without her.
她没有意见
She was fine with it.
翻译过来 她撇开你来独自经营面包店
Yeah, translation: she will run it without you.
那个两面三刀的胖婊♥子♥
That two-faced, buttery-chunked she-devil.
臭婊♥子♥
Freaking bitch.
-是啊 -我就是不明白
- Yes. - I just don't understand
为什么他做什么都可以
why he has the right to do anything.
他可是个重婚罪犯
He's a fricking bigamist.
-我们拿这一点做谈判筹码 -对
- And we will use that as leverage. - Yeah.
我们可以追讨婚姻赔偿
We can pursue punitive spouse,
起诉他欺诈 逼他偿还
fraud--force him to reimburse the estate
他花在沙琳身上的每一分钱
on all monies he spent on Charlene.
让我们干掉那个混♥蛋♥
Let's bring that bastard down.
但那都是法庭上要打的仗了 非常昂贵
But all that includes fighting in court, which is expensive.
没有必要去争一间
No point in battling over a bakery
没有资金维持运作的面包店
that doesn't have the capital to keep it running.
而且...佐伊也会难堪
And it could be... ugly for Zooey.
我不想把我的宝贝牵扯进来
I don't want to drag my baby into this.
那我们怎么做
So what do we do?
你让我来就好了
You let me do my thing.
我来谈判
I will negotiate.
逼死他们
I will threaten the hell out of them.
与此同时 你...
In the meantime, you--
交给我吧 说吧
Lay it on me. Bring it on.
不惜一切代价 说吧
Whatever it takes, bring it on.
假装友好
Play nice.
嘘
Shh.
真是奇怪
I mean, it is weird
宇宙不断让我们重逢
how the universe keeps throwing us back together.
就好像上面有谁喜欢我们
Like somebody up there loves us
或者恨我们一样
or hates us.
卫生间
艾伯特
Albert, hey.
我一直想跟你谈来着
I wanted to talk to you.
我想回到精♥子♥案
I want back in on the sperm case.
我能帮忙搞定吉莉安法官 我...
I can really help out with Judge Gillian, I--
没问题
Done.
你一开口我就同意了
You had me at "Albert, hey."
你确定这是专业的决定吗
This is strictly a professional decision.
跟我们的关系没有...
It has nothing to do with our--
艾伯特
Albert?
我带了一渔船的日本寿司来
I'm carrying an entire Japanese fishing boat of sushi.
-迪莉娅 太久没见了 -可不是吗
- Delia, I haven't seen you forever. - I know!
我一直想祝贺你来着
Well, I've been meaning to congratulate you.
戈登·比奇 可不值得祝贺吗
Gordon Beech, I mean, come on.
让我瞧瞧
Let me see.
我得戴上墨镜免得被闪瞎了
I need my sunglasses to look at this.
你给艾伯特带晚餐真是太贴心了
It's really sweet of you to bring dinner for Albert.
这已经是我们约会之夜最亲密之举了
Yeah, it's the closest thing we get to date night.
-那明天法庭见 -当然
- So see you in court manana? - You bet.
我去修改一下摘要
I'm gonna get...touched up on those briefs.
我知道今晚本该由我来带孩子
I know I was--I was supposed to keep them tonight,
但我早上接到电♥话♥
but I--I have a call in the morning
说我的执行制片人去康复中心了 我还什么都没做
with my DP who's in rehab, and I haven't done shit for it.
接着我又看到了TMZ的新闻
And then I saw the TMZ thing,
我晚餐就让他们吃了花生酱和咸饼干
and I just fed them peanut butter and crackers for dinner,
我简直失去了活下去的动力 我们还没牛奶了
and then I lost the will to live, and we're out of milk.
没关系
It's okay.
真的吗
Really?
妈妈
Mom?
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
查理尿湿了你的床
Charlie wet your bed.
什么 他好多年没尿过床了
What? He hasn't done that in years.
我想可能是因为宝宝的事情他又退步了
I think he's probably regressing because of the baby news.
这你来弄 我去换床单
I'll-- you do this. I'll change the sheets.
可以吗 谢谢你
Could you? Thank you.
不 我来吧
No, I got it. I got it.
回去吧 去照照镜子 看你这邋遢的
Go home. And look in the mirror. It's all Ozarky.
就跟你准备要进道奇队了似的
It's like you're ready to pitch for the Dodgers.
抱歉我说的那些不雅的话
Sorry about all the penises and vaginas.
我觉得让查理更难受了
I think it made things worse for Charlie.
当时压力都很大 很容易搞砸
It was a stressful situation, and sometimes we blow it.
这事常有
It happens.
你怎么不跟你♥爸♥回去
Why didn't you go home with your dad?
我想留下来陪查理
I wanted to stay with Charlie and help him feel like
让他感觉一切都很正常 你也是
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表