剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
就会有环卫工人过来把它全部擦掉
some city worker comes and erases it.
几个月之后 我们回来再画一遍
A few months later, we come back, do it again.
太棒了
Shut up.
不错吧
Someone's happy.
这简直...
It's just--
就像是寻找了某样东西很久
nothing's really felt right for a long time.
然后在这里找到了
But this does?
是的
Right.
不行 我可不是艺术家
No, I'm not an artist.
真糟糕 该你上了
Oh, too bad. You're up.
来吧 随便画点什么
Come on, you have to paint something.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
哈里斯希望我晚上十点
All right. Harris wants me to meet him
在洛杉矶国际机场门口和他见面
in front of LAX at 10:00 P.M.
那你最好现在就出发 孩子
Well, you better get going, kiddo.
糟糕
Shoot.
贝卡 5个未接来电
爸爸 稍等一下
Daddy, um, I just need a second.
我要打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
贝卡给我打电♥话♥了 她还在医院
Becca's been calling. She's still there.
肯定有什么不好的事情发生了
Something must be really wrong.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not picking up.
我现在必须回医院去
I got to go back to the hospital.
什么 那你的旅行怎么办
What? What about your trip?
我在车上再给哈里斯打电♥话♥
I'll--I'll just call Harris from the car.
我会跟他解释的 我会叫他一个人去
I'll explain. I'll tell him to go without me.
艾比 别做这么愚蠢的事情
Abby, don't be ridiculous.
愚蠢 她可能会保不住她的小孩
Don't be ridiculous? She might be losing that baby.
而且她一个人在那里
And she's alone.
我明白 宝贝
I understand that, sweetie.
但是你为什么要去照顾这个
But why in the world would you want to take care
毁了你婚姻的女孩呢
of the girl that ruined your marriage?
如果你们俩在我和杰克分手后
Okay, if the two of you had ever bothered
出现过哪怕一次
to show up after Jake and I split,
你们就会明白并不是贝卡毁了我的婚姻
you would know that Becca did not ruin our marriage.
艾比 她正在医院接受治疗
Abby, she's getting help.
你现在过去也帮不上什么忙
you being there is not gonna change anything.
每当有麻烦的时候
Wow. You guys are so quick
你们总是会选择全身而退
to wash your hands when things get messy.
你怎么能这么说
How dare you say that?
我们放弃了自己的旅行计划好让你...
We--we were willing to give up our trip so you could go--
你们这样做的唯一原因就是我和哈里斯在一起
You only offered, because if I'm with Harris,
你们就会有炫耀的资本
you get bragging rights.
你不能这样跟我们说话
Oh, no, I'm not gonna let you speak to us like this.
我受够了
Too bad.
我受够了你们每次
I'm sick of you showing up here
都只在事情对你们有利的时候出现
whenever it's convenient for you
或者当你们想要什么的时候
Or whenever you need something.
我这辈子 从来没有对你们有所要求
My whole life, i have barely asked anything of you.
我刚满18岁
The second I turned 18,
你们就不再照顾我
you were done with your parental duties,
我接受了 因为我想让你们为我自豪
and I just dealt with it, because I wanted you to be proud of me.
我们一直都为你感到自豪
We are. We always have been.
当我有了孩子之后 你们就突然出现
And when I had kids, suddenly you reappear--
扮演溺爱的外公外婆 脸书上的照片
The doting grandparents, pictures on facebook.
"看看我们做的"
"Look what we did."
我不想听这些
I'm not gonna listen to this.
记得以前我们养的那条大狗么
Remember we had that big dog--
当查理还小的时候
That really big dog that started biting
开始咬人的那条大狗
when Charlie was tiny?
我很害怕它会咬伤查理
And I was so terrified that he was gonna crush his skull.
所以我求你们收留它
And I begged you to take it,
在我为它找到新家前
and to just keep it outside
你们只需要把它关在外面
till I could find him a home,
还记得你们对我说了什么吗
and do you remember what you said to me?
艾比 够了
Oh, Abby, enough.
你们说 那又不是我们的狗
You said, "That's not our dog."
它确实不是
Well, it wasn't!
-你就应该给它安乐死 -不
- You should have put it down! - No!
不 你养一只宠物 甚至是一个孩子
No! You take on a pet, or god forbid, a child,
他们都会到处搞破坏 难以对付
it is disruptive, it is overwhelming,
而且永无止境
and it doesn't end!
当家里的任何人需要任何帮助的时候
And when anybody in the family needs anything,
那是属于大家的狗
it is everybody's goddamn dog!
你需要冷静
You need to calm down.
我这辈子 你们就对我保证了一件事
My whole life you have promised me one thing,
而现在你们却反悔了
and now you are trying to take it away.
你们怎么做得出来
Who does that?
我要去...
I'm going...
去医院
to the hospital.
我并不是想去那里
It's not where I want to be.
并不方便
It is not convenient.
但无论喜欢与否
But like it or not,
我们现在是那女孩的家人
we are that girl's family now.
弗朗普金斯 现在不行
Frumpkis, not now.
贝卡打电♥话♥来了 我现在要去医院
Becca called. I got to go to the hospital.
你还好吗
You okay?
我的约会糟糕透了
I had a bad date.
你会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
会有人来告诉我们情况
Someone's gonna figure out what's going on here,
一定会没事的
and you're gonna be okay.
我好想回家
I really want to go home.
贝卡你好 我是哈里斯·坎贝尔医生
Hello, Becca. I'm Dr. Harris Campbell.
真是令人惊讶
Uh, that's a surprise.
我在去机场的路上收到了你的信息
I got your message on the way to the airport.
贝卡 我和你的医生谈过了
Becca, I spoke with your doctor.
我希望能看看你的检查记录
I asked if I could take a look at your chart.
你不介意吧
You don't mind, do you?
不介意 谢谢
No, not at all. Thank you.
我看看能不能让你明早就出院
I'm gonna see if I can get you out of here by the morning.
-你觉得可以么 -没问题
- You cool with that? - Yeah.
我感觉非常糟糕
I got this terrible feeling...
就像是突然间我做的一切都
Like suddenly everything I've been doing, it's just--
不像是我了 你懂吗
It's not who I am, you know?
那男的
The guy...
他伸出手
He--he got his hands,
用手勒住我的脖子 当我们正在...
and he put them around my neck when we were--
我不能呼吸了
And I couldn't breathe.
我心里一直在想
Like, I kept thinking to myself,
我根本不认识他 要是他杀了我怎么办
"I don't know the guy. What if he kills me?"
就为了寻欢作乐
"And what if Zooey is without a mom,
让佐伊没了妈妈怎么办
because she was looking for Mr. Goodbar?"
最可怕的是
And the crazy thing about it
我没有拒绝
is that I didn't say no.
我没有拒绝
I didn't say no.
我希望
I-I wanted him to treat--
他像对待一块肉似的 粗暴地对待我
To treat me like a piece of meat.
我到底是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
你没错
Nothing.
这只是因为你
Hey, you know, the thing is you're not--
你并不只是离婚了
You're not just getting a divorce, right?
我的意思是 弗朗普金斯...
I mean, Frumpkis, he...
他对你毫无尊重可言
He beyond disrespected you.
你值得更好的男人
And you deserve good things.
真的
You really do.
没错
I d--I do.
是的
Yeah.
感觉爽么
Are you having fun?
还用问么
Oh, like you have to ask?
请进
Come in.
这场景是不是很梦幻 艾伯特
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表