剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
全球出诊
我们何时能见到哈里斯医生
When can we meet Dr. Harris?
马上 小姐 马上
Very soon, ladies. Very soon.
他怎么这么快就写完书了
How did he finish his book so fast?
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
不认识
No.
他只是经常...在随意的国度
No, he's just always, you know, in some random country...
鬼混随意的女人
screwing some random woman.
我只是好奇他是如何这么快写完的
I'm just wondering how he finished his book that quickly.
天呐 我认识你 你是
Oh, my God. I know you. Are you--
你是他前女友
You were his girlfriend.
不 那是别人
Uh, no. That is somebody else.
就这样 再见
Okay, bye.
我接住你了
I got you.
我刚谷歌♥图像了 就是她
I just Google-imaged them. It is her.
她绝对是哈里斯医生的前女友
It's totally Dr. Harris's ex--
老的那个 艾比·麦卡锡
the older one, Abby McCarthy!
靠近点 我好帮你和她拍张照片
Get in there, and I'll get your picture with her.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
我有票 因为我把它放包里了
I know I had it 'cause I put it in here.
找不到票的话 要交24块
Can't find your ticket, it's 24 bucks.
为什么堵着不走
What's the holdup?
-你堵着后面的人了 -我听见了
- You're holding up the line. - I-I-I hear you.
我正在找票
I'm just trying to find this.
所以你是付现还是刷♥卡♥
So is this gonna be cash or credit?
说真的吗 现在世界变成这个样了吗
Seriously? This is what the world has come to now?
你犯了一个错
You make one mistake,
突然你就成了需要被惩罚的坏人
and suddenly you're a terrible person who needs to be punished.
-好吧 -女士 走吧
- All right. - Lady, let's go!
能不能就放过我一次 就一次
Can I please just get one pass, one pass?
我根本不想待在这儿 我有工作
I don't even want to be here. I have work.
所以你是付现还是刷♥卡♥
So is this gonna be cash or credit?
我再也不要被惩罚了
I will no longer be punished!
永远
Anymore!
你可以推着你的手推车
You can--you can take your trolley,
带着你的票
and you can take your ticket,
然后推着它撞上你的屁♥股♥
and you can shove it up your ass!
迪莉娅还在和婚礼策划人打电♥话♥吗
Is Delia still on the phone with the wedding planner?
-是的 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
-怎么了 -好的
- Why? - Okay.
我很担心艾比
I'm--I'm worried about Abby.
她应该照顾好她自己的
She's supposed to be taking care of herself,
但芭芭拉说 她看起来糟透了
but Barbara said she saw her, and she looks like hell,
而且她不回我电♥话♥
and she's not responding to my calls,
我想着也许你该试试
and I think that maybe you should try.
你知道你在跟谁说话吗
Do you know who you're talking to?
从90年代起她就一直屏蔽我的电♥话♥
She's been screening my calls since the '90s.
对迪莉娅来说她太可怕了
She was just so awful to Delia.
-可怕 -最糟糕了
- Awful. - The worst.
这不像艾比的作风 她这是怎么了
This is not Abby. What is going on with her?
我就害怕会发生这种事
I was afraid this was gonna happen.
-我以前就经历过这样的事 -什么
- I've seen this before. - What?
她开始自毁 开始拒人于千里之外
She gets self-destructive. She pushes people away.
她很顽固的 你也了解她
She's bullheaded. You know that about her.
我今天已经把弗朗普金斯从地上拎起来了
And I already picked Frumpkis off the floor earlier today.
我的背好痛
My back hurts.
好吧 如果明天我们还没有她的消息
Okay, okay. If we don't hear from her tomorrow...
好的
Okay.
来了 来了 来了
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
-派对要开始了 -好好好
- We're gonna party! - Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
在开始鸡鸡游戏还有烂俗浪漫喜剧之前
Before dick games and bad romantic comedies,
我只有一个 要求
I just have one... request.
就是音乐
Bam.
请自便
马丁
艾比
只是想告诉你这周接下来的办公室时间表有点乱
不过你可以参考这份临时的 谢谢
别那么怂 给迪莉娅打电♥话♥
芭芭拉
别那么怂 给迪莉娅打电♥话♥
芭芭拉
弗朗普金斯 他就像是
Frumpkis, he's, like--
他的烂事就像个吸尘器 会把你吸进去
his drama's this vacuum that sucks you in.
我跟他的婚姻怎么会维持了那么久
How was I married to him for so long?
我觉得你的所作所为很勇敢
I think what you did was very brave.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
大多数女人根本就不会管她们的混♥蛋♥前夫
Most women would've hung their douche-bag ex out to dry.
佐伊有你这样的妈妈真是幸运
Zooey is very lucky to have you.
谢谢你今晚让她住过去 亲爱的
Thanks for letting her stay over, honey.
我不能让她今晚住在他那里
I couldn't have her at his place tonight.
我要让她远离他那些烂事 越久越好
I've got to keep her out of his mess as long as I can.
你知道你不能一直这样做
You know, you cannot keep doing this forever.
你是知道的 是吧
You do realize that, right?
如果我能让他改过自新 我就会一直这么做
I can if I can get him to clean the hell up.
你过去试过等他改过自新
Like that ever worked for you in the past--
可是都没有效果啊
waiting for him to clean up.
凡事都有第一次 是吧
Got to be a first, right?
天啊 抱歉 我不会偷看的
Oh, God, sorry. Uh, no peeking.
我 我把电♥话♥落在这儿了
I, uh-- I left my phone.
找到了 好的 再见 对不起
found it! Okay, bye! Sorry!
雨人这是在干什么呢
What was Rain Man going on about?
我想他现在已经住这儿了
I think he's living here now.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我还以为你们已经结束了呢
I thought you were done.
因为我非常喜欢他
Because I like him a lot.
菲比 得了吧
Oh, Phoebes, come on.
他的社交能力跟笨笨的香蕉蛞蝓一个水平
He's got the social skills of a coco banana slug.
「一种香蕉黄色的软体虫」
你真的不要再说了
You seriously need to stop it.
我喜欢他
I-I like him.
我对他的感情其实比喜欢更深
I actually more than like him,
所以还请你放他一马
so I need you to cut him some slack.
菲比 冷静一下
Phoebes, take a beat.
你前一秒钟才终结了他的处♥男♥生涯
You took his virginity, like, a minute ago.
很显然你的阴♥道♥是用妖精的金子做的
Clearly your vagina's made of leprechaun gold,
因为这个男孩子正兴性致盎然呢
because the boy is sprung.
也许你喜欢在感情中处于主导地位
Well, maybe you like having the upper hand
因为你最近交往的男性都
because all the guys you've been dating lately--
都是混♥蛋♥ 我知道
are assholes. I know.
我并不想反其道而行之
This is not a reaction,
我也不觉得有什么义务
and I don't feel obligated.
这是第一次有人让我觉得 我很聪明
This is the first time someone has actually made me feel smart
有趣 有人需要我
and funny and needed,
我知道我和JD在一起的时间不长
and I know JD and I have not been together for a long time,
但我觉得我跟他非常亲密
but I feel closer to him than I've ever felt
比我和任何男性都更亲密
to any man.
所以你们两个 还是省省吧
So back off, both of you,
因为他是不会走的
because he's not going anywhere.
锋芒毕露啊 我喜欢
The claws come out. I like it.
你应该多吃点鸡鸡糖果
You should suck on candy dicks more often.
听着 如果你喜欢他 他能给你幸福
Look, if you like him and he makes you happy,
我们也会喜欢他
then we love him.
必须的
Absolutely.
天啊 是艾比
Oh, my God, it's Abby.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
终于有消息了 我就知道她会发的
Finally. I knew she would.
是的 我也知道她会发的
I know. I knew she would too.
当然了
Of course.
好的 "我很抱歉
Okay. "I'm sorry.
我真心希望你能幸福 真的"
I wish you lots of happiness. I really do."
她还在打字呢
She's still writing.
这就完了
That's it?
真的吗
Really?
真的吗
Really?
迪 她好像说了她很抱歉
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表