剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Well, we are gonna have someone new--
-艾比 -怎么了
- Abby? - What happened?
-爸爸 怎么了 -卡住了 等等
- Daddy, what happened? - Oh, it froze. Hold on.
她说的是什么意思 新成员
What'd she mean, someone new?
等一下 等一下 让她来 艾比
Hold on, hold on, just let her--Abs?
-能听见吗 -来了
- Are you there? - There you go.
听着...
You guys--
她想说的就是
She's just trying to tell you
你们很快就会有一个弟弟或者妹妹了
that you're gonna have a little brother or sister coming.
太好了 爸爸妈妈又在一起了
Yay, Dad and Mom are getting back together!
-不是 -是真的吗
- No. - Oh, my God, you are?
不 不是的 不是的
No, no, no.
因为爸爸和贝卡的孩子就要出生了
Cause Daddy and Becca are having a baby.
贝卡
Becca?
是的
Yeah.
你要和贝卡结婚吗
You're marrying Becca?
不 不是的 我不是要和贝卡结婚
No, uh, no, I'm not marrying Becca,
但是我们会有一个小孩
but there's still a baby coming.
两人相爱的话...
When two people love each other--
难道不是结婚了才能有小孩吗
Don't you have to be married to make a baby?
-她要说的是 -不 不 可以...
- What she was gonna say-- - No, no, people can--
在相爱的情况下 尽管...
when people love each other, even for--
她正在解释这件事
She's explaining it.
哪怕是很短暂的时间 但是也足以...
Um, uh, a short time, it--it's enough to--
-艾比 -也足以...
- Abby? - Um, for a--
我简直不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
老爸把他的阴♥茎♥插到了贝卡的阴♥道♥里
Dad stuck his penis in Becca's vagina.
-这叫做性♥交♥ -莉莉
- It's called sex. - Lilly!
不需要相爱就可以这样做
You don't have to love someone to do it.
莉莉
Lilly.
艾比
Abby--
抱歉打扰 麦卡锡女士
Sorry to interrupt, Ms. McCarthy.
你愿意去法国推销你的书吗
We were just wondering if you could promote the book in France.
我喜欢法国
Oh... I love France.
你可以谈谈你的"离婚节食法"
You can talk about the divorce diet.
传说中的离婚节食大♥法♥
Oh, the fabulous divorce diet.
我刚刚在洗手间和家人进行了视频通话
I just FaceTimed with my family in a restroom,
然后我就瘦了两磅
and I lost two pounds.
就是这么回事
That's the whole thing.
我就是一个感情过于旺盛的人
I'm an emotional bulimic.
情感贪食症
Emotional bulimia.
我们要好好讨论一下这种疾病
Now, that's a disease we need to discuss.
听上去它挺适合CNN进行报道的
Sounds like a good segment for CNN, doesn't it?
-我们走吧 -是的
- Want to go? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我刚才失态了
I think I'm--I'm losing it.
我不得不告诉我的孩子们那个小孩的事情
I had to tell my kids about...the baby.
简直就是个噩梦
It was a nightmare,
我没能把这一切处理好
and I'm not there to clean up the mess,
现在我又再次把你牵扯进来了
and now I'm involving you again.
不用道歉
Don't apologize.
我说过 我就是个灾星
Like I said, I'm a drama magnet.
我们去第九大街吧 这里根本打不到车
Let's go over to Ninth Avenue. This is a cab desert.
其实...
You know what? Actually...
我真的很感谢你刚才替我解围
I really appreciate the save back there,
现在我脱离险境了
and now I'm done being rescued.
我可以自己回酒店
I can find my way back to the hotel.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在做什么 你不是应该去法庭吗
What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in court?
今天不是你庭审的第一天吗
Isn't this the first day of your trial?
我没有跟那个案子了
Mm-mm. I just quit the case.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
我想把我们的关系放在首位 给你做顿晚餐
I guess I just wanted to prioritize us and make you dinner.
我不希望你为了成为"贤妻"而牺牲自己的工作
I don't want you to sacrifice work for some perfect wife fantasy.
-没有 -那不是你的风格
- No. Mm-mm. - I mean, that's not you.
你这么说是因为还没有尝我做的石榴酱核桃炖鸡
That's because you haven't tasted my chicken fesenjan,
你会爱死它的
which you are going to love.
和阿尔伯特在这个项目上的合作让你非常开心
Listen, working on this project with Albert has made you very happy.
请你 不要退出
Please...un-quit.
好的
Okay.
好的 有些事情我要跟你说
Okay. I have to... tell you something.
我觉得 我们需要喝点酒
And... We're gonna need this.
好的
Okay.
你好
Hello?
杰克 我的天 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Jake, oh, my God. I've been trying to reach you.
我刚才在哄孩子们睡觉
Yeah, I was putting the kids to bed and--
你感觉如何
So that went well, huh?
太好了 简直就是年度最佳父母
Oh, yeah, that was real Parent of the Year stuff.
孩子们怎么样
How are the kids?
查理非常不开心 我正在做他的工作
Charlie was pretty upset, but I'm handling it.
-莉莉呢 -她没事
- And what about Lills? - She's fine.
我在做工作 但是这件事要慢慢来 你懂的
I'm handling it, but it's a lot to take in, as you know.
我只是觉得视频通话这个主意
I just feel like that whole FaceTime thing,
简直糟透了
it was just such a bad--
别说了 艾比 不是你的问题
Abby, stop. Abby, it's not on you.
-抱歉 -不是你的问题
- Sorry. - Okay?
我现在要回我酒店的房♥间了
You know what, I'm going to my hotel room,
而酒店的房♥间总是会让我紧张
and hotel rooms make me tense.
客房♥服务 难看的电影 早点休息吧
Room service, bad movie-- try to get some sleep.
明天见
We'll see you tomorrow, all right?
明天见
Bye.
所以是要谈什么呢
So what are we talking about?
我有件事情一直想告诉你
It's just--it's something that I've been wanting to tell you.
只是 不知道你会作何反应
I just wasn't... sure how you'd react,
但我现在说起是因为那已经不是事了
but I'm saying it now because it's not an issue.
我就想告诉你我曾经...
I just wanted to tell you that I had a...
在你之前有过一次婚约
an engagement before you.
-真的吗 -好吧 我知道
- You did? - I know, I know.
我把它搞得像多大事儿似的
I made it, like, seem like this big deal,
那是我第一次踏入婚姻
and it was my first time down this road.
但当时我并不愿意...
But I was reluctant to
因为我第一任未婚夫他对我不忠
because my first fiancé cheated on me.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
他怎么能那样对你
Well, how could he do that to you?
因为人们总是会因为各种理由出轨
Because people cheat for all kinds of reasons.
有时候 他们想找个出口 不是吗
They're just--sometimes they're working something out, right?
好吧
Okay.
我知道你为什么讲这些了
I think I know what this is about.
-你知道 -对
- You do? - Yeah.
你怕我以后会出轨
You're afraid I'm gonna cheat.
我向你发誓这是绝对不会发生的
I swear to you that is not gonna happen,
并且我可以很肯定
and I can say that for sure
因为我曾经背叛了考特尼 那简直糟透了
because I cheated on Courtney, and it was miserable.
真的吗
You did?
是 即便在你当我律师时我也没告诉你
Yeah, and I never told you, even as a lawyer,
因为我怕你会放弃我的案子
because I thought you would just write me off.
只是 当时我和考特尼感情支离破碎
It's just, me and Courtney were so broken,
而我也摇摆不定
and I was flailing.
我想我只是...
I guess I was just...
想看清楚自己的心意
I was trying to get to the truth.
我能说的就是
I mean, all I can say is that...
在那时候我只能那么做
it's the best I could do at the time,
但我不会让它重演的
but it won't happen again.
我能懂你
I think I can understand that.
我就是想确认下你安全回去了吗
I just wanted to make sure you made it back okay.
是的
Yup.
我发现你有点难以琢磨
I just find you a little confusing.
天啊 我讨厌自己这样做
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表