剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah, sure, why not?
没问题 既然是俱乐部的规定...
Yeah, of course, if it's club rules, then...
没问题 你去换衣服吧
Of course. Why don't you go change?
好的
Okay.
-她穿那身真可爱 -你省省吧 神经病
- She's so cute in that. - You give it a rest, psycho.
我们都还没忘记上次见面的时候
I think we both remember what you were doing with Scott
你在和斯考特干什么
the last time we saw each other.
你的脑袋有问题
You are not right in la cabeza.
我跟你说清楚
So let me be clear.
在我孩子身边放老实点
If you do one thing around my kid that is remotely nuts,
不然我饶不了你
I'm coming after you.
你明白了吗
You understand?
明白
Yes.
我以为你会待在家里
I thought you were staying home.
我要知道到底发生了什么
I need to know what's going on.
她希望你被炒鱿鱼
She wants you fired.
什么 不
What? No.
-迪莉娅 没事的 -怎么没事
- Delia, it's okay-- - No, it's not okay, Albert.
还有 为什么她不希望你被炒鱿鱼
And by the way, why doesn't she want you fired?
因为她希望我能继续挣钱
Because she wants me to keep making the money
这样她就可以继续花钱
she so loves to spend.
她确实很生气 但是我保证我会搞定她的
Look, she's upset but I promise you, I will handle it.
怎么搞定
How?
等过个几天 我向她道歉
A few days will pass, I'll say I'm sorry,
然后我们去度个假 就什么事都没有了
we'll plan a vacation, it'll blow over.
每次都是这样的
It always does.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
你之前干过这样的事
Have you done this before?
跟这次情况不同
Not this.
之前都是一些短暂的风流韵事
But I've had flings.
风流韵事
Flings.
-不止一次 -是的
- Plural. - Yes.
但是这一次我可能会吃点苦头
Although this one could cost me.
你是个很重要的人
You're a pretty big fish.
哪些人是不重要的
Who were the little fish?
主要是一些一♥夜♥情♥...
It was just one night stands, mainly...
律师助理...
Paralegals...
办公室里的一些女性
women who were around the office.
她们对我来说...
They meant absolutely--
你好 艾比
Hey, Abby.
外面在干什么呢 佩顿
Hey, what's going on out there, Payton?
《血色娇娃》剧组的朋友们
The gang for "Blood Sisters" never got a chance
一直都没找到机会跟贝卡说再见
to say good-bye to Becca.
事情发生的太快了
It all happened so fast.
所以他们想过来看看她
So they just wanted to come by
给她办一个小型迎婴派对 可以吗
and throw her a little baby shower, is that cool?
别来太多人就好
Just as long as there's only a couple people.
没问题
For sure.
-好的 -太棒了 好的
- Okay. - Great, great, all right!
艾比
Abby.
不如你来跟我们喝一杯吧
Why don't you come have a drink with us?
妹子们正在谈论
The girls-- they're catching us up
她们拍摄中遇到的事情
on everything that's happened on set.
不行 我要去写作了
I can't. I have to write.
快到截止日期了
Big deadline.
明白了 我们会小点声的
Oh, got it. We'll keep it down.
还有...
And Abby...
谢谢你对我们这么好
Thanks for being so cool.
这就是我 大好人
That's me. Coolio.
大好人·鸠斯沃
Coolio Iglesias.
多谢
Okay.
第三章
我们属于谁?拥抱非一夫一妻制!
第三章
我们属于谁?享受非一夫一妻制!
白宫记者晚宴 哈里斯医生
哈里斯医生和他的漂亮女伴
乔 来电
性感辣妹你好啊 你穿着什么呢
Hey, hot stuff. What are you wearing?
只有一张愁眉苦脸
Frowny face.
哈里斯真的是带女伴去的
Harris did indeed have a plus one
正是那位纽约小姐
and it is Miss New York.
真恶心 他可真混♥蛋♥
Oh, suck that. What a tool.
-是啊 -有没有搞错
- Yeah. - Come on!
害我现在不能集中精神
Now I'm distracted by all this.
这可不行
No, you know what?
这是经过我同意的
This is what I agreed to.
问题是他那边在享受非一夫一妻制
The problem is that he's "Having fun with non-monogamy"
而我只是干坐着 完全没有体验
while I am sitting here, trying to write about it,
就试图写作
without having lived it.
-我喜欢话题的走向 -没错
- I like where this is going. - Yes!
我得出去做点体验研究
I need to get out there and do some research.
现在就开始
Starting now.
凑过来 小伙子们
Bring it on in here, fellas.
说"热辣三明治"
Say "Hottie sandwich!"
热辣三明治
Hottie sandwich!
在Ins上戳我哦 辣妹
Tag me on Instagram, sexy.
我肯定会戳的
I will definitely do that.
我根本不会戳啊
How do I do that?
你玩得挺开心啊
You're having fun.
是我想多了 还是基普在勾搭我
Am I crazy, or is Kip, you know, hitting on me?
你没想多
You are not crazy.
基普什么东西都勾搭
Kip would hook up with anything.
你不是"什么东西” 我不是那个意思
Not that you are anything. That's not what I meant.
我明白你的意思
I know what you meant.
我也不挑人 人挑我就行
And I'm not looking for picky. I'm just looking for pick me!
开玩笑的 咱们两个拍张照吧
I'm kidding. Let's me and you take a picture.
天啊 不要
Oh, God, no.
让我看看 艾比
Let me see. Abby!
你上镜真瘦 你是不是减肥了
You look camera thin. Did you lose weight?
没有 你这些话都是怀孕作祟
I did not, and that's just the pregnant talking.
天啊 我知道
God, I know.
我看起来像头搁浅的海牛
I'm like a beached manatee.
海牛看起来很可爱让人想抱抱
Well, manatees are cuddly and adorable.
医生嘱咐你不要乱动肯定让你更难熬
It's got to be so much harder to be not allowed to move.
我只能想象卧床休息有多遭罪
This whole bed rest. I can only imagine.
看看你得到的这些疯狂礼物
Look at all these insane gifts you got!
我的天
Oh, my God.
《闺蜜孕期指南》
"Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy."
该由我送你这本书的
I should have been the one that gave this to you.
我怎么没想到呢
Oh, why didn't I think of this?
书里有没有关于胀气的内容
Is there anything in there on bloating?
胀气
Bloating.
憋尿
Bladder control.
有一整章都是关于身体变化的
There's a whole section on body changes.
关于腹泻我还写得过于生动了
And I-I did go a little bit overboard on the whole diarrhea thing.
我都忘了我正和专家同居
I kind of forgot I'm living with the expert.
是啊 显然我也忘了
I know. Apparently I did too.
你能给我签个名吗
Will you sign it for me?
写什么好呢
Let's see.
"致我前夫的前女友
"To my ex-husband's ex-girlfriend
也是我目前无性关系的同居女友"
“who is currently my live-in, non-sexual girlfriend."
我这辈子还能再穿比基尼吗
Will I ever be able to wear a bikini again?
当然 你转眼之间就能恢复身材了
You will, you'll get back in shape in no time.
艾比 你生过两个宝宝
Abby. You had two kids.
你还写过书 告诉我实话
You wrote the book. Tell me the truth.
会好的
It's gonna be fine.
大不了就做胸部整形嘛
And you can always get your boobs fixed.
JD
JD?
JD
JD?
JD 嗨
JD! Hi!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
酸奶之乡
Yogurtland,
"因为所有美好都源自酸奶之乡"
'cause all good things spring from the land of yogurt.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表