剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我还帮你买♥♥了法莫替丁 宝贝
Got your Famotidine too, babe.
胃酸抑制药
-这个受精卵让人容易放屁 -别说了
- This zygote is kicking up some serious gas issues. - Okay.
所以你 你 他知道关于
So you -- you -- he knows about the --
-是的 -一直知道
- Yeah. - All the way.
很好
Cool.
我们之间没有秘密
No secrets here.
-没有 -没有
- Right. - Right.
继续说怀孕的事
So, okay, pregnancy.
我考虑过了
Uh, right, so I -- I thought about it,
现在不是要孩子的好时机
now is just not the right time.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
如果你确定的话 这是个重大的决定
If you're sure, that's -- uh, it's a big decision.
-我主意已决 -好
- And I made it. - Good.
我只是确认一下
Um, I'm just making -- you know.
有什么需要我帮忙的
How can I help?
我自己能解决好
I've got it covered.
我只是想告诉你你解脱了
I just -- I wanted to let you know you're off the hook.
别这么说 我不觉得这是负担
Okay, it's not -- I don't feel on the hook.
我想去陪你 我想帮忙
You know, I would like -- I'll accompany you. I'd like to help.
我自己能行
I've got it.
再见 杰克
Good-bye, Jake.
你怎样形容自己的烘焙风格
So how would you describe your baking style?
美国著名厨师
我就是男版的朱莉娅·查尔德
It's like Julia Child but in briefs.
这是否是你唯一的特点
Is that the only thing that sets you apart?
一个糙汉烘焙师而已
That you're a guy's guy baker?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
我告诉过你我不会回答任何无趣的问题
I told you, I am not answering any insipid questions.
我认为斯考特的创新精神才是最大的特点
I think what sets Rize apart is that Scott here is such an innovator.
-打扰一下 -他善于创新 你回来了
- Hello? - He really is -- Hi.
这是什么情况
What's going on?
这位是艾比 艾比·麦卡锡 知名作家
Abby, Abby McCarthy, the writer.
这里是 她家
This is her, uh, place.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
我真不敢相信我们又要为这种事吵架
I cannot believe we are here again.
多少次了 你怎么不先问问我
Again. Why didn't you ask me?
这是临时决定
It was a last-minute thing.
我们本来要在面包房♥采访的
We were gonna do it at the bakery,
但可恶的地板漆还没干
but the freaking floors aren't dry yet.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我今天下去还要去SheShe
I am going into SheShe this afternoon.
对我来说很重要
It is very important.
我需要家里安静
I need quiet.
我们马上就结束了
We're almost done.
再给我们一小时就好
Just -- just give us, like, one hour.
有件事要告诉你
Here's the thing.
我各方面考虑过了
I have been thinking about things,
我觉得咱们长♥期♥住在一起
and I don't think it's a good idea for us making this permanent,
不是个好主意
you know, living together.
这个想法还是很诱人的
But, I mean, it's very tempting
因为我们很爱你们 不过
because we love you guys, but --
不过是赶我出门
But you're kicking me out
如今我拼死拼活筹备面包房♥
when my ass is on the line with the bakery
我前夫又试图
and my ex-husband is trying to --
-乔 我不是那个意思 -我懂
- Jo, it is not like that. - I get it.
-你显然没懂 -我懂
- Obviously, you don't get it. - I do.
你的想法是对的 佐伊需要一个家
Look, you're right. Zooey needs a home.
她需要稳定的生活
She needs stability,
我知道你害怕 但你自己搞得定的
and I know you're scared, but you can do that on your own,
我们都会支持你 我们所有人
and we'll be here for you, all of us.
别来你这套
Don't Abby this.
别把这件事硬掰成是为我好
Don't spin this into what's good for me.
我们月底就搬走
Okay, we'll be out at the end of the month.
乔 咱们不能好好谈谈吗
Jo, can we talk about this?
你就这么
Oh, my God, are you --
威尔
新娘捧花精选
网站真的很棒
The site is really great.
我想我站在这是因为我一直以积极的态度
Um, I think I'm here because I have been trying to take a really
处理离婚这一棘手的问题
positive approach to a really hard topic.
引导离婚也可以很愉快这个理念
You know, lean into the idea that divorce can be fun.
离婚怎么可能愉快
Fun? It's divorce.
是的 离婚很糟糕
Yes, it is divorce. It is awful,
所有媒体谈到这个话题时总是很阴郁
and all the media around it is so glum,
好像该给离婚贴上警告标签
it feels like it needs a warning label on it
"离婚会引发焦虑及大便失禁"
like, "May cause anxiety or anal leakage."
好吧 但我感觉
Okay, but I feel like--
好吧 抱歉 芭芭拉 抱歉
Okay, sorry, Barbara, sorry.
我绝对是想听听你的意见的
Um, I absolutely want to hear your opinion,
但希望你能让我说完我想说的
but if you can just let me say what I'm saying,
然后我们再来讨论 那样会非常棒
and then we can discuss afterwards, and that would be great.
我想说的是 不管我们身处怎样的境况
What I am saying is that whatever our circumstances,
我们选择自己的态度
we choose our attitude,
而且我们能使那种态度变得更积极
and we can help make that attitude more positive.
每周一个有关离婚后生活的专栏怎么样
How about a weekly column on post-divorce style?
"新的造型给全新的你" 然后 当然了
"A new look for a new you"? And then, of course,
我每周会写重返战场的经历
I'll be writing every week about getting out there again,
和疯狂热辣的约会故事
and the crazy, sexy dating stories
以及所有相关的事
and, uh, all the things that sort of go along with that.
她有电♥话♥要接吗 还是
Does she have a call or...?
芭芭拉是我们的 也是你的主编
Uh, Barbara is our-- your managing editor.
她人很好 但我不认为
And she's amazing, but I don't think
她会喜欢那些疯狂热辣的乐趣
that crazy, sexy fun is really her thing.
知道了 好吧
Got it, okay.
但你做得很好 真的
But great job. Really.
如果你愿意和我们共事 我们都加入
And if you'll have us, we're all in.
真的吗
Really?
好的
Okay.
太好了
Great.
但我不想搬家
But I don't want to move.
我知道你不想 宝贝 但已经是时候了
I know you don't, baby, but it's time.
你还是能见到莉莉
And you'll still see Lily,
你还是能见到小奇葩
you'll still see the little weirdo,
而且你终于能有自己的卧室了
and you finally get your own bedroom.
会很棒的
It's gonna be cool.
随便吧 妈
Whatever, Mom.
我也相信会很棒的
I'm sure it's gonna be awesome.
就这样吗 没有其他问题了吗
That's it? No more questions?
我要收拾行李
I have to finish packing.
好吧
All right.
你看见我的激光猫衬衫了吗
Have you seen my laser cat shirt?
我哪里都找不到
I can't find it anywhere.
你的激光猫衬衫呀
Oh, your laser cat t-shirt.
没看见 可能是我穿了
No, I may have worn it.
可能是我借给艾比了
I may have, uh, loaned it to Abby.
妈妈 那是我最喜欢的一件
Mom, it's my favorite.
我是史上最差劲的家长嘛
Oh, I'm the worst parent ever.
天呐 杀了我吧
My gosh, kill me.
我猜沙琳就不会穿你的衣服
I bet Charlene won't wear your clothes.
她可能已经吃肯塔基的油炸食品胖成猪了
She's probably so porky from all the fried food in Kentucky
她那颗蠢脑袋都快钻不进领口了
she can barely get her freaking noggin through the head hole.
别指望那里有新鲜蔬菜
And don't expect any fresh vegetables out there.
他们都在罐头里种蔬菜
They grow 'em all in cans.
那里会很糟的 妈妈
It's going to be terrible, mom.
-保证吗 -我保证
- Promise? - Promise.
我会讨厌跟爸爸和那个蠢货一起呆在那里的
I'm going to hate being there with Dad and the fathead.
很好
Good.
你是最棒的 知道吗
You're the--you're the best, you know that?
我知道 但是美国制♥造♥
I know, but the manufacturing in the U.S.
是我们的卖♥♥点之一
is part of what we're selling.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表