剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
背挺直 挺胸
Your back is straight, chest up,
双肩向后撑开
shoulders back.
然后这样上下 上下
And then it's just up down, up down.
好吧 等一下
Okay. Hold on a second.
-是这样子吗 -对
- Okay. So it's like this? - Uh-huh.
然后呢
And then?
上 下
Up, down.
-这是在加速前进吗 -对
- This is posting? - Yeah.
这也叫在马背上耍蛋蛋
It's also called banging your balls on the back of a horse.
我可没有蛋蛋
I don't have any balls.
不是说你 不过
Well, not you, but--
-我真没有 -对 你是没有
- I definitely don't. - No, you don't.
你和我第一次见你的时候相比
You are, like, a totally different person
完全换了个人
then when I first met you.
在那之后发生了很多事
Well, a lot has happened since then.
我想说 那酸奶真的很好吃
I mean, it was really good yogurt.
-是很好吃 -你太厉害了
- It is. - You're amazing.
这就是不同的地方
That's what's different.
厉害的是你
You're amazing.
-不 是你 -你
- No, you are. - You are.
是你
You are.
-是你啦 -好吧
- You are. - All right.
现在可是早上七点
It's seven a.m.
这么早你叫我来干什么
What are you doing summoning me here at this ungodly hour?
我才不要等着你来处理这事
I'm not waiting for you to handle things.
-你别无选择 -不 我有
- You don't have a choice. - I think I do.
雪莉
Sherry.
给你十分钟时间
You have ten minutes.
那我就直说吧
Then let me be direct.
我得跟你道个歉
I owe you an apology.
是我做错了
What I did was wrong.
我没有考虑到这会对你和你的婚姻造成的伤害
I wasn't thinking about the damage I was doing to you
我很抱歉
or your marriage, and I'm sorry.
我想让你知道
I want you to know
我们俩之间没什么真感情
there was never anything substantial between us.
那只是个意外
It was a mistake.
绝对不会有下次了
And it'll never happen again.
谢谢 我可以走了吗
Thank you. Can I go now?
还不行
Not until you tell me:
你得告诉我 你究竟想要什么
what do you really want?
我希望这事根本没发生过
I want this to have never happened.
这个我可办不到
You know I can't give you that.
我要你把马里布的房♥子转到我名下
I want the Malibu house titled to me
还有伦敦的那套公♥寓♥
as well as the London flat.
另外我还要道奇体育场的套房♥
I want the suite at Dodger Stadium,
加上湖人队的赛季场边套票
and I want the courtside Laker season tickets.
-等等 -挺合理的 就这样吗
- Hold on. - Seems fair. Is that it?
这算什么 离婚协商吗
What is this, a divorce negotiation?
你要离开我了吗
Are you leaving me?
还没有
Not yet.
目前就这些
That's it. For now.
我觉得这公♥司♥还有点发展潜力
I think this firm still has some growth potential.
雪莉
Sherry.
不好意思
Sorry.
我进来拿牛奶 在这里待着很舒服
I came in to get some milk and it just felt so nice in here.
你还好吧
You all right?
我想我要放弃演戏了
I think I'm gonna quit acting.
我一点都不像个演员
I don't feel much like an actress.
你现在大着肚子
You are in the manatee stage.
不适合做重大决定
No major decisions.
那部戏太蠢了
It's all so stupid,
我要假装是个正义的吸血鬼
pretending to be a superhero vampire
还爱上了个大魔王
who's in love with a demon king.
大家都超爱你的戏呢
People are crazy about your show.
艾比 昨晚的派对上
Abby, I couldn't talk to anyone
我跟谁都聊不起来
at the party last night.
好像他们讲的是另一种语言
It's like they were speaking a foreign language.
"这个谁"跟"那个谁"搞上了
"So-and-so's hooking up with so-and-so"
"那女的"不演那部剧了
and "What's-her-name left the show."
我却一点都不在意
And I just didn't care.
没事的
It's okay.
可是我希望自己在意
But I want to care.
他们都是我朋友
Those people are my friends, you know...
要是我们以后都交流不来了怎么办
What if we don't get each other anymore?
我会失去他们的
I'll lose them.
也许吧
Maybe.
但是你把自己逼到不可能的境地
But you can't force yourself to be somewhere you're not.
我最近一直在尽全力维持和哈里斯的关系 但是
I mean, I have been doing my damnedest with Harris, but...
然后呢 怎么样 你们就这样结束了
So, what? It's just over?
不 还没有 也许只是不一样了
No, it's not over. It's just different, maybe.
悄然变化着
Changing.
什么变了呢
What is?
一切都变了
Everything.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表