剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
《闺蜜离婚指南》前情提要
Previously on "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce"...
有了 你应该写一本言情小说
I have it. You should write a romance novel.
像是"软色情"吗
As in soft porn?
教练为什么那么紧张兮兮的
Why is the coach so tightly wound?
他正在闹离婚
He's going through some divorce stuff.
拜托 乔 我不参加戒酒会
Come on, Jo. Just because I'm not in the mood for one meeting
并不代表我还会酗酒
does not mean I'm going out on a bender.
我不知道发生了什么
I just don't understand what happened.
-我需要帮助 -你根本不需要杰玛
- I need help. - You don't need Gemma.
你以为你需要
You just think you do.
文化专员 这是真的职位
Cultural attaché-- that's a real job.
等会有个开幕会 是你的
There's an opening. It's yours.
我会帮你搞定那个烤箱的
I am going to give you that Viking.
或许有空我们可以一起喝杯酒
And maybe we can get a drink or something.
-你这是要干什么 -我要辞职
- What's happening here? - I'm quitting.
你确定你想跟比你小一半的人竞争工作岗位吗
Are you sure you want to compete for jobs with people half your age?
我还以为你因为酒后骑自行车而受伤了
I thought you got nailed for drunk cycling.
你和我 分享战绩
I miss this--you and me swapping war stories.
和解
Peace.
和解
Peace.
我打电♥话♥来安排我这周的时间
I was just calling to schedule my hours this week.
非常感谢你所做的一切
你是我的天使
你的委托人
玛格丽塔·洛佩兹
是的 我知道我的处罚被撤销了
Yes, I know that my requirement has been lifted.
你为什么对这个活动感兴趣
Why are you interested in this work?
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm an asshole.
放松之道是关于
The Tao of Rex is all about
通过运用身体来释放所有的戾气
using the body to help get out all that aggression.
秃鹰 对吗
Bald Eagle, right?
-但我们不能就这么离开 -不 我们可以
- We cannot just leave. - Yes, we can!
而且我必须走
And I have to,
我真的希望你决定和我一起走
and I really hope you decide to come with me.
-你不能度过疯狂的时光 -艾比
- And you can't not go through-- - Abby,
别这么做 别吓我
don't do this, don't spook.
我们间拥有的很好
What you and I have is good.
它很珍贵
It's rare.
而那正是我们该停止的理由
And that's why we should stop.
艾比 你来这干什么
Abby, what are you doing here?
四个字
Two words:
女性部分
lady parts.
猫总是在屋顶上
第 776 条
谁要喝这杯
All right, who's having this one?
看这个 怎么样
Look at this. Right?
这照片不错
That's good Inspo.
不 我知道 难道不像...
No, I know. Isn't that so, like...
有酒了
Got one now.
准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
当然 你呢
Yes. Are you?
女性部分 启动在即
好 可以听我说两句吗
Okay, can I have your attention, please?
我们非常高兴能够邀请你们来到
We are so excited to welcome you to the launch of...
女性部分的启动仪式
Lady Parts!
很快 你们将会看到
In a second, you will finally see
我们近几个月忙碌的成果
what we have been up to all these months.
除我们以外 还有超赞的投资者给予帮助
And not just us. We've had the help of our fabulous investors,
-来自104投资公♥司♥的格雷格和艾伦 -谢谢
- Greg and Ellen from Ten Four Capital... - Thank you.
我们的网页设计奇才 帕克
Our wizard of webcraft, Parker...
超级有用的实习生
And our mega-helpful interns,
金米和格兰杰
Kimmy and Granger.
-继续快拍吧 姑娘们 -拜托咯
- Keep Snapchattin', babies. - Please.
女性部分对我们来说是一个充满激♥情♥的项目
Lady Parts has been such a passion project for us.
自从这家伙出现在我家门口
Ever since this one showed up on my doorstep
基本上是要求我放下一切专注于它
and basically demanded that I drop everything and do this.
你们中有人知道 我有时候是很有说服力的
Some of you know how persuasive I can be sometimes.
-有一点 -我并不需要太多说服
- Little bit. - I didn't need much persuading.
-谢谢 -我明白艾比的想法
- Thank you. - I got Abby's vision
现实中女人们可以去这么个地方
of a place where real women could go
寻找一个在线交友社区
and find an online community of friends,
分享想法 讲讲真话
share ideas, and tell the truth,
难以接受的真话 比如
hard truth, sometimes--
人到中年和身为女性
about being middle-aged and female.
我们最近的选举确实表明
Our latest election really showed us
成为一个PPWP是极具挑战的
how challenging it is to be a PPWP.
一个有权势的女人
A Powerful Person With Pussy.
我们成功地组建了一个有作家 艺术家
We have managed to assemble a really incredible group
和思想家的伟大团队
of writers and artists and thinkers.
-所有的成员 -女性部分
- All the parts. - Ah, Lady Parts!
请大家添满酒杯
So everybody refresh your drinks.
-没错 -我们即将开始
- Yes. - We're about to get started
为最终倒计时做好准备
and get ready for our final countdown.
闺蜜离婚指南
第四季 第一集
? Give it to me,da-da-da ?
? G-g-g-give it to me ?
非常感谢你
Thank you so, so much.
她们为了这个项目真是费劲心思
They've just been killing themselves getting this stuff together.
知道吗 一旦上线 她们就好了
But you know what? Once it's live, they'll be good.
就像生孩子 没有生产和缝针
It's like giving birth, minus the pooing and the stitches.
恶心 那希望她赶紧生下来
Ew! And I hope she has the baby soon.
我十一点要去法律援助
I need to be at legal aid by 11:00.
-还在做呢 -是的 我真的喜欢
- You still in that? - Yeah. I'm actually liking it.
感觉自己像艾琳·布劳克维奇[女性励志电影的女主角]I feel like Erin Brockovich.
真不错 你老板呢 没问题
Good for you. And the boss man--is he cool?
艾伯特 他好着呢
Albert? He's been amazing.
我一直在等那个老家伙出现
Yeah, I keep waiting for the old prick to emerge,
但是 目前一切顺利
but... so far, so good.
-好吧 管他呢 -小艾 老板
- Okay, whatever. - Abs! Jefas!
-网站超棒的 -真为你们自豪
- The site is fantastic! - So proud of you.
-谢谢你们 -我们就像骄傲的妈妈
- Thank you! Thank you guys. - We're like proud mamas.
菲比呢 她说这会儿就到了
Where is Phoebe? She said she was gonna be back by now.
我给她发消息了 没回
I texted her, but nada.
我猜他们延长了行程
I guess they extended their trip.
好吧 也许 但她知道今天很重要
Well, maybe, but she knew this thing was today.
至少达瑞尔送花了
At least Darrell sent flowers.
他这周在哪呢
Hey, where's he this week?
他忙着帮某个亿万富翁
He's working with some billionaire
装♥修♥法国城♥堡♥的台球房♥呢
doing his pool house at his French chateau.
要我说可是个艰难的任务
I mean, hardship assignment.
-全是工作啊 -不喝香槟 你变了
- Work, work, work. - No champagne? Who are you?
蛋黄 蛋白粉和冰块
Egg yolk, protein powder, and ice.
这是雷克斯的平衡公式
This is Rex's formula to maintain balance,
味道很恶心 但是孩子不在这
and it's disgusting, but with my kid not being here,
没什么可平衡的
not much balance.
知道吗 我也是
You know what? Me too,
自从孩子们去杰克那起
since the kids went to go visit Jake.
我感觉好低落
I feel so off.
佐伊是在山脉学校上课吗
Is Zooey digging her semester at the Mountain School?
是的 相当用功
Oh, she's digging it.
真的 有机农学和数学
Literally. Organic farming and mathematics.
她比在泥里打滚的小猪都开心
She's happier than a pig in mud.
原本要过来的
She was actually supposed to be here,
不过她在陪她爸爸
but she's with her dad,
去戒疗所看他了
visiting him in booze jail.
至少他住进戒疗所了
Well, at least he's staying in rehab.
是啊 我呢 为了保持理智
Yeah. And with me, in order to maintain my sanity,
就靠拳击了
it's all about the boxing.
都是关于自律和意志力
So it's all about discipline and willpower.
没有垃圾食品和酒 由内而外都干净健康
No junk, no booze, no bad shit inside or out.
还有一个特定的人可以打
And a certain someone to pound on.
你超级性感的拳击搭档
Your super sexy sparring partner.
他赢了之后才性感
He was until he won.
因为失败就会引起
Because losing dredges up just a lot of...
愤怒
rage stuff.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表