剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
And golden chocolate truffles.
很好 不过注意下颜色
Excellent, but fix the colors.
-颜色挺好啊 -那颜色恶心死了
- The colors are fine. - The colors are crap!
菲比 请跟斯考特介绍一下
Phoebe, explain to Scott
洛杉矶以及它有多颜控
L.A. and its superficial prettiness, please.
或者你跟你朋友说
Or explain to your friend here
想减压 就草我
that it's better to get off my ass and deal with her stress,
好过在火种上摇个汉子约一发
like maybe tinder up a bloke and get laid?
这就是他对所有事的回答
His answer to everything.
爱能治愈一切 乔
Love heals, Jo.
回家吧
Go home.
这边一切尽在我掌握之中
I've got everything covered here.
他太
He is so...
拼了
trying too hard.
乔 你看起来有点紧张
Jo? You do look a little tense.
怎么回事
What's going on?
佐伊还在弗朗普金斯那儿
Well, um, Zooey's still with Frumpkis
和那"南国野兽"在一起
and the Beast of the Southern Wild,
帕拉迪索也不怎么舒服
and the Paradiso isn't exactly homey.
你跟艾比谈过了吗
Have you talked to Abby?
乔 她让你搬出去 不是让你消失
Jo, she asked you to move out, not disappear.
不如说我暂时要跟艾比保持距离
Let's just say I'm off the Abby train for a bit.
-好吧 -把你性感的双唇放在这上面
- Okay. - Lay your luscious lips around this.
早上你跟哈里斯医生的推特互动
That was an annoyingly clever little Twitter chat
真是机智得可怕
you had with Dr. Harris this morning.
谢...机智得可怕
Hi. Oh, thank-- annoying and clever?
这是在夸我吗
Is that good?
我也算是跟你的专栏绑在一起了
As you tired me with your piece,
不过他想约你出去
but he wants to go out with you.
什么意思 他又没这么说
What do you mean? He didn't say that.
他说的是线下再说
He asked to take it offline.
就是"面基"
That's twitter for "Meet IRL."
什么是面基
What's IRL?
在现实生活中见面
In real life.
真有趣
Oh, that's--that's cute.
有好多转发
Wow, there are so many re-tweets.
没错 他有二十七万五千粉
Yeah, he's got 275,000 followers,
他们已经给你们取好话题叫#哈比夫妇#了
and they're already calling you two #habby.
今早话题已经炒得很热了 59%的叫好声
It spiked this A.M. with 59% positive emotional content,
高得不行 然后下跌了30%
which is crazy high, and then it dropped 30%.
为什么呢 因为你没回复
Why? Because you didn't respond.
你怎么
How do you--
我们自然有算法
We have our algorithms.
你们这么受关注 居然还不是一对
You get that many mentions and you're not even a couple?
你们俩得约会
You two need to go out.
那些只为了拍照的约会我能接受
Look, I-I was fine with all the photo-op dates,
但是这个太傻了
but this is-- this is feeling silly.
我能安排好自己的约会
I can come up with my own dates.
面对现实吧
Hey, face.
这个医生是媒体界人脉很广的半个圈内人
This doctor guy is a very social media savvy semi-celeb,
而你正在积蓄博客和新垂直媒体的人气
and you're trying to drive traffic to your blog and the new vertical.
所以如果我是你
So if I were you,
我就会想办法利用好这件事
I'd start figuring out a way how to make that thing happen.
关门 好吧
Door. Okay.
相当漂亮
Pretty one of a kind.
约一炮
Getting laid.
-270度视野真好 -不要
- Quite nice to have 270 degree views. - No.
盖比装♥修♥得很不错
Gabby did a great job renovating...
配对成功
非常好
Very nice.
别再骚扰我了 跟踪狂
Stop harassing me, stalker.
你不回我电♥话♥
Well, you're not responding to my calls
也不回我那些 追踪短♥信♥
or my many, many stalker-y texts.
也许我需要一些空间
Well, maybe I need some space.
我只想你跟我谈谈
I just need you to talk to me,
或者至少承认我的存在
or at least acknowledge my existence.
好吧
Fine.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我们能走走吗
Can we go for a walk please?
就两分钟
Two minutes.
我只是不知道你到底站在哪一边
I just don't know where you stand on anything.
-我知道 因为 -我根本看不透你
- I-I know, because-- - I can't--I can't read you.
我到处都跑遍了
I've been all over the place,
对不起 但我需要你停一下
and I'm sorry about that, but I need you to stop for a second.
别 别再走了 看我一下
No, actually physically stop and just look at me for a second.
艾比和我正重新给彼此一次机会
Look, Abby and I are--are giving it another shot.
所以呢
Okay?
所以事情就变得复杂多了
Okay, so that just complicates things that much more.
并不复杂
It's not complicated.
你回到艾比身边了 很好
You're back with abby. Great.
我有孩子了 很好
I'm having a baby. Great.
但这是我的孩子
Okay, but this is also my baby,
也是家里的新成员
and it's another baby in the family.
不是你家的 是我家的
Not in your family. It's my family.
那我问你
So let me ask you this.
你到底想怎样 贝卡
What do you want, Becca?
我想留在你和我们的孩子身边
Because I want to be in your and in our child's life.
从没变过
Always.
这也是我想要的
Okay. That's what I want too.
那就好
Okay.
那艾比怎么办
So how is Abby?
她要怎么处理这些事
How's she dealing with all this?
-她吓坏了吗 -是啊
- Was she freaked out? - Yeah, you know.
我们对彼此还有感情
We both definitely still love each other.
她的室友 乔
I mean, her roommate, Jo--
杰克 我不是在问你们的感情状况
Jake, I'm not--I'm not asking about your relationship.
我问的是艾比要怎么处理孩子的事
I'm asking how Abby is dealing with the baby.
对不起
Sorry.
我还没找到合适的机会跟她说
I haven't found the right time to tell her yet.
-发生了太多事了 -不是吧
- There's been a lot going on. - Seriously?
我还没找到时机
I haven't found the right moment.
多美好的开始
What a great start for you two.
当她发现你背着这样一个定时炸♥弹♥的时候
I'm sure she's going to be thrilled when she finds out
肯定会崩溃的
you're sitting on this little time bomb.
如果她失控了呢 杰克
What if she flips out, Jake?
如果艾比让你在她和我们的孩子之间选一个
How are you going to support me
你要怎么保护我
when Abby tells you it's her or our baby?
日落大道
这是个派对
It's a party.
地中海餐厅
我是说 你必须得穿红色那件
I mean, you have to wear the red one.
我们不能都穿红色
We can't both be wearing red.
我得穿点别的
I'll wear something else.
别这样 不如你们都穿红色
Oh, come on. How about you guys all wear red?
让我能轻松找到你们
You'll be so easy to spot.
我被戈登家的人围攻时
Then I'll know exactly where to bolt
就知道该往哪儿躲了
when I get attacked by Gordon's people.
他们肯定会爱死你的
Oh, they're gonna love you.
你见过他妈妈了吗 她人好吗
Have you met his mother yet? Is she sweet?
是 我们今晚要一起吃饭 她看起来不错
Yeah, we're having dinner tonight. I mean, she seems fine.
我不搞母亲或者家庭聚会那一套
I just--you know, I don't do mothers or family gatherings
你懂的
or family, you know.
那你家这边有谁要来呢
Well, who's coming from your side?
没人 谢天谢地
Nobody, thank God.
你那些瓦伦西亚的表亲呢
What about those cousins in Valencia?
那些邀请你去参加了上百个迎婴派对的
The ones that invited you to, like, 100 different baby showers?
-菲比 那都是几百年前的事了 -我知道
- Phoebe, that was eons ago. - I know.
现在再去找他们有点奇怪
It would be a little odd to reach out to them now.
但家庭很重要 人也很重要
But family is important. People are important.
当他们从你身边消失时你就明白了
You realize that when they start disappearing on you.
-我懂 我懂 -好吧
- I know, I know. - Okay.
-经典鸡尾酒装 怎么样 -好漂亮
- Classic cocktail look, check. - Oh, nice.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表