剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
We're going back on it tomorrow,
但我们真的很想见你一面
but we really wanted to see you.
等等 你们只在这住一天
Wait, are you only here for one day?
乔治 我以为你打电♥话♥告诉她了
George? I thought you called her.
我没这么说啊 我以为你打了呢
Oh, not this guy. I thought you did.
怎么了嘛
What?
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What is it?
甜心 不是什么重要的事
Honey, it's really nothing serious.
你说吧 乔治
Okay, George.
是关于索诺马县的牧场
Oh, yeah, it's the ranch in Sonoma.
我们知道遗产上是留给你继承的
Now, we know it's your inheritance,
但目前看来我和你妈不得不把它要回来卖♥♥掉
but it turns out that your mom and I need it back to sell
因为最近我们的储蓄金不多了
because our reserves are a little low lately.
就这样
That's all.
真遗憾 但是...你们的退休金呢
I'm so sorry. I just -- what about your retirement plan?
我都不知道你们没钱了
I had no idea you were so broke.
我们不是没钱 亲爱的
We're not broke, dear.
只不过我们剩下的钱刚好不够用而已
It's just the money we have left is simply not enough.
如果你们需要钱周转我们可以帮忙
If you need help with money, we can help.
艾比 你知道你♥爸♥不会向你伸手要钱的
Abby, you know your father would never take money from you.
他自尊心太强了
He's too proud.
卖♥♥牧场是最合理的选择
The ranch makes perfect sense.
反正你也这么忙
And you are so busy.
你几乎从来不去
You barely get to it anymore.
我去的
But I do.
如果你们事先问过我你们就会知道了
If you came up, you would know that.
我不在乎那做牧场值多少钱
To me, it's not about how much it's worth.
与钱无关 而是
It's not money. It's --
我们是在那结婚的
I mean, we were married there.
甜心 反正你们这都离了
Honey, look how that turned out.
迪娜 放松 放松
Dina, easy, easy.
我只是实话实说
I'm simply being honest.
宝贝 我们知道那地方对你有很大意义
Bun bun, we know the place means a lot to you.
如果不是你这么成功
And we wouldn't ask
我们也不会好意思开口
if you weren't doing so well,
我们不过是 想品味自♥由♥的滋味
But we're just -- we're relishing our freedom,
你妈和我比以往都更相爱
And your mom and I -- we're more in love than ever.
人生的最后篇章理应如此
This is what the last chapter should be like.
我真替你们二老开心
Well, I'm really happy for both of you.
天哪
Jesus.
不好意思 有什么问题吗
I'm sorry. Is there a problem?
都是老问题了
Uh, nothing new, no.
我们早该预见到这一出
I mean, we should have seen this coming --
杰克 不是时候 求你了
Jake, not now, please.
这些是
Oh, and these are
牧场所有权转让文件
the transfer-of-ownership papers
我们明天出发前你签好
for you to sign before we go tomorrow.
不过不急 你慢慢来 甜心
But take your time, sweetheart.
谢谢你
And thank you.
我想跳进泳池了
I think I'm gonna pop into the pool.
这里是加利福尼亚 不是吗
This is California, right?
-真享受 你来吗 -听起来好极了
- Such a treat. You gonna come? - That sounds fabulous.
我也去 走吧
I am too. Yes, let's go.
-玩得开心 -好好享受
- Have fun, you guys. - Enjoy.
【美国超现实主义画家 雕塑家 作家和诗人】
我超爱多萝西娅·坦宁的雕塑
I love the Dorothea Tanning sculptures.
就像一波波女性的形态融合在一起
They're like waves of female forms melting together.
她曾担任我母亲的导师多年
You know, she was my mom's mentor for years.
你母亲是位艺术家
Your mom's an artist?
她的头衔可多了
Yeah. She's a lot of things.
她是诗人 是摄影师 是视觉艺术家
She's a poet, a photographer, a visual artist.
其实她明晚就有展览
Actually, she's having a show tomorrow night.
我知道现在邀请有点晚了 不过
I know it's kind of last minute, but...
你这是邀请我同去吗
Are you inviting me?
是的 我想请你做我的女伴
Yes. I would love for you to be my date.
我晚点把细节发给你
I'll text you the details?
好极了
Great.
你们在打盹
You're taking a nap.
如果你们困了 楼下客房♥里也有床
If you guys are sleepy, there's a bed down in the guesthouse.
那张床垫害你♥爸♥背疼得厉害
That mattress really hurts your father's back.
好吧
Um, okay.
好
Okay.
既然你们在这
Hey, since you're here,
我的保姆刚刚发短♥信♥说不能来了
my babysitter just texted, and she canceled on me.
你们今晚能帮我照看下查理吗
Do you think you guys could watch Charlie tonight?
甜心
Oh, honey.
你该早点问我们的
You should have asked us earlier.
我们要去诺布吃晚餐
We're going to dinner at Nobu --
和巡航游认识的朋友约好了
friends from the cruise.
-好吧 -抱歉
- Okay. - Sorry.
我还是把查理送去杰克家吧
Well, uh, maybe I will just drop Charlie at Jake's.
好
Okay.
明早我们走前
We'll take the kids out for breakfast
可以带孩子们去吃早餐
before we leave tomorrow.
谢了
Thanks.
你看起来真美 小甜果
Oh, you look really lovely, sugarplum.
谢谢你 老爸
Thank you, daddy.
今晚玩得开心点
Have fun tonight.
好的
Okay.
妈 你听我说 我们必须找到她的电♥话♥号♥码
Mom, listen to me. We need to find her number.
天啊 什么破信♥号♥♥
Oh, God. This stupid service.
你是乔吗 我是...
Hey, are you Jo? I'm, um --
她搬到萨尔瓦多去了 你逗我玩呢
She moved to El Salvador? Are you kidding me?
-辣妹 -怎么了
- Crazy spice. - Yeah?
你能进去打吗 我正在这工作
Can you take it inside? I'm trying to work in here.
这是个自♥由♥的国家 墨西哥土匪
It's a free country, bandito.
我想怎么做就怎么做
I can do whatever I want.
你给我闭
Shove it up your--
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy!
抱歉
Sorry!
我知道这看上去非常... 我需要你帮个忙
I know what this looks like... I just need a favor.
让我猜猜 乔治和迪娜带不了他
Let me guess-- George and Dina just couldn't take him.
我们现在能不说这个吗
Can we not do this right now?
好 好 我带他
Fine, fine. I'll take him.
宝贝儿 我收到了你的短♥信♥
Hey, honey. I got your text.
-你已经给贝卡打电♥话♥了吗 -没有
- Did you call Becca yet? - Uh, no.
为什么 为什么你要给贝卡打电♥话♥
Why-- why are you calling Becca?
她明天休息
She has the day off tomorrow.
-莉莉 -妈妈
- Lilly. - Mom.
宝贝儿 我需要暂时脱离妈妈的身份
Honey, I just need off the mommy clock
就三个小时左右 不然我就要崩溃了
for like three hours, or I'm gonna lose it.
说得好 姐们儿 我送你出去
You tell them, sister. I'll walk you out.
走吧
Come on.
你要不要一起
You coming or what?
快来
Come on.
-这就是新开的人气餐厅 -是的
- This is the new hot eatery? - Yeah.
为什么大家都站着
Why is everybody standing?
这是一种社交尝试
It's a social experiment.
店主希望大家感觉自己好像在参加聚会
The owner wants people to feel like they're at a party.
抱歉 抱
I'm sorry. So--
我的天呐
Oh, my god!
你是电视上的那个医生
You're that doctor from TV.
你有两个最可爱的酒窝
You have the cutest dimples.
好吧 我很抱歉
All right. I'm so sorry.
抱歉 告辞
My bad.
天呐 你会讲两种语言
Oh, my god, you're bilingual.
而且你还救助别人
And you save people.
你的德文还需要再努力一下
Your German needs a little work.
我知道 应付那些医生控
I know. That must be such a trial
一定非常麻烦
having to deal with all these doctor groupies.
简直是场噩梦
It's a nightmare.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表