剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
It's a little big.
我得用优步叫辆车来
I really need my Uber to get here
周五前还有好多事要做
because I have lots to do before friday.
对了 你要准备舞会
Oh, that's right, the prom.
我看过你的推特了
I read your tweets about that.
那晚你一定要狂发照片 好吗
Instagram the hell out of that, will you?
SheShe会监督我发照片的
Oh, SheShe will make sure I do.
周五那天你想来吗
You want to come on friday?
天啊 你这是在邀请我去毕业舞会吗
Oh, my God, are you asking me to the prom?
看来是的
I guess I am, yeah.
我很荣幸
I'm honored.
我也许能抽空过去
I might be able to swing by.
舞会之夜
Prom Night!
像回到高中一样
This is so high school.
迪莉娅什么时候过来
When is Delia getting here?
一会儿 她工作缠身
In a bit. She's swamped at work,
不过我邀请了芭芭拉 你介意吗
but I invited Barbara. Is that okay?
她是编辑嘛
She's the editor.
我们在加长轿车里打扮
We're getting ready in the limo,
这都是为了稿子 不是吗
and it's all part of the story, right?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
丽莎·林娜确认携伴参加今晚的活动
Lisa Rinna has confirmed for tonight's event plus one.
「丽莎·林娜的老公哈利·哈姆林曾出演」《广♥告♥狂人》
也许她会带她的那位"广♥告♥狂人"来
Maybe she's bringing the "Mad Men" Hubber.
丽莎·林娜 不是吧
Lisa rinna, really?
你不喜欢她的丰唇吗
Are you not into the lips?
我以为今晚会是私人活动
I just thought it'd be a little more intimate.
SheShe很看重名人名单
The celebrity list is really important to SheShe,
而这些都是我为了工作要见的人
and these are people I need to meet for work.
什么
What?
哈里斯刚刚发了张我们和提基舞者的照片
Harris just posted a picture of us with the Tiki dancer.
-真好 -我的天
- Oh, that's sweet. - Oh, my God.
真是太好了
That is so great.
我该发推说我邀请了神秘约会对象来舞会
I should be tweeting about my maybe mystery date for the prom.
#艾比#
#Abby.
乔
Jo?
-慢点喝 -今晚我是青少年
- Pace yourself. - I'm a teenager.
青少年哪知道慢点喝
Teenagers don't pace.
再次谢谢你陪我出来
Hey, man, thanks again for this.
那公♥寓♥我实在待不下去了
I, uh, had to get the hell out of that apartment.
真的是
You ain't lying.
那天我看见你邋邋遢遢在学校附近晃悠
I saw you schlumping around the school the other day.
我就说"得行动起来了"
I said, "Someone needs to act.
"需要对这个人展开搜救除味行动了”
that man needs a search-and-deodorize mission."
我从没和哈里斯这样的人在一起过
I have just never been with anyone like Harris before...
好了好了 先踩踩刹车 小艾
Okay, okay, tap the brakes a little, Abs.
拜托 你还没和他在一起呢
Come on. You're not with him yet.
你才把离婚文件邮出去 小荡♥妇♥
And you just mailed in your divorce papers, you slut.
至少我没邀请离婚都没办完的男人来舞会
Well, at least I didn't invite the man I'm divorcing.
-我仍然不敢相信 -他一直邀请我喝咖啡
- I still can't believe that. - He keeps asking me to coffee.
那你就邀请他来舞会吗
So you asked him to prom?
这是我揭穿他那烦人的新好男人伪装的时机
This is my chance to blow up his annoying reformed guy ruse.
为了佐伊
For Zooey.
我让他在伤佐伊的心之前先爆发
I get him to implode before he breaks her heart.
我是天才
I'm a genius.
正如昔日的舞会之夜
Just like the prom nights of yore.
我们要带给你闺蜜体验之旅
We are gonna give you the girlfriend experience.
我们要跳舞跳到腿软
We are going to dance our asses off,
喝个烂醉如泥
and when we are completely wasted,
再排队去拍纪念照
we are going to do the photo booth pile-in.
然后我们溜进女厕所
And then we're gonna sneak into the girls' bathroom,
抽点廉价香烟
smoke some cheap cigarettes
直到被老师抓住罚留校
until the teacher catches us and sends us to detention.
然后我们去吃汉堡
And that's when we go to In-N-Out.
-不 -坐加长轿车去
- No. - In the limo.
-不要 -要的
- No! - Yes.
去吃华夫饼才对
Waffle House.
进来吧 门没锁
Come in! It's open!
-你们好 -哪位是艾比·麦卡锡
- Hi. - Abby Mccarthy?
抱歉 菲比 我忘了告诉你了
Oh, sorry. Phoebe, I forgot to tell you.
我问SheShe能不能派一些专业人士来
I asked SheShe if they would hire me some pros, you know,
化妆做头发
for hair and makeup.
你们也可以一起来
So you guys can totally partake.
咱们在这边弄吧
Let's just set up in here.
证据很有力 我觉得我们有机会
This is strong. I think we have a shot.
不 法官绝不会在审理前否决
Nope, there is no way the judge is throwing this out before trial.
你就会捅破我的希望
Leave it to you to burst my bubble.
这倒是提醒我了
Oh, which reminds me,
昨天和戈登的婚前协议拟定得怎么样
how'd it go yesterday, the prenup meeting with Gordon?
挺好的
Oh, right, that was good.
挺轻松的
It was just easy.
戈登他 他将来想要孩子
Gordon, he just -- he wants to have kids some day.
他说为了我愿意放弃
He said that he'd give that up for me,
但我很肯定他会因此怨恨我一辈子
but I'm pretty sure that he would resent me forever.
你也别为了赢他故意不要孩子
Well, don't not have kids just to win.
我不是劝你非要不可 不过
I mean, I'm not trying to talk you into anything here, but --
我不想变成另外一个人
I just -- I don't want to become somebody else.
我不想变成那种体态臃肿的妈妈
I don't want to become some kind of pod mom.
那是不可能的
That's not possible.
你可是迪莉娅·巴耐
Hey, you are Delia Banai.
你会把孩子绑在背上 闲庭信步走进法庭
You would strap that baby on your back, breeze into court,
然后毫不费劲地把案子搞定
and nail the cross without breaking a sweat.
你真会说话
You're so sweet.
我认真的
I mean it.
你是我们的中流砥柱
You're our powerhouse.
不管你如何选择 要小孩还是不要
Look, whatever you decide, baby or no baby,
我们都会解决的
We'll make it work.
这间律所不能没有你
This firm can't afford to lose you.
我也不能没有你
I can't afford to lose you.
如果失去你我都不知道该如何是好
I don't know what I would do without you.
我也这么觉得 艾伯特
Me too, Albert. I feel the same way.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我... 抱歉
I, um--uh, you know, excuse me.
我得走了 我...我...
I have to just-- I'm--I'm...
我得走了
I have to go.
该死
Shit.
兄弟 你最近过得如何
So how you dealing with everything, man?
这周不是很顺
It was a tough week,
但是 生活就是这样
but, uh, You know, it is what it is.
我很高兴拍摄就要开始了
I mean, I'm glad the shoot's coming up.
我会想念孩子们的 但是我觉得
I'm gonna miss the kids, but I think it'll be good
离开一段时间是件好事
to get out of here, you know?
为什么不告诉我们到底怎么了
Why didn't you tell us what was going on?
算了 事情太复杂了
Come on, man. It was complicated.
她倒是表现得很轻松的样子
Man, does she make moving on look easy.
你有没有关注她的推特
Do you follow her on twitter?
她要带一位神秘男伴去她的毕业舞会
I mean, she's bringing a mystery date to her prom.
我不懂的就是
I mean, the only mystery is,
她和那个CNN的蠢货有什么共同语言吗
What does she and the CNN douchebag have to talk about?
-打住 -因为那个男的...
- Okay, you know what? - Cause that guy's a real--
出于我对艾比的爱
As much as I love Abby,
我建议我们今天晚上不要再讨论关于她的话题了
I vote we don't talk about her for the rest of the night.
-同意吗 -同意
- Deal? - Hey, deal.
哈里斯
我发现我这里还有一些酒
打算一会过去
我就不♥穿♥晚礼服了吧
穿得帅气过来就行了
乔 我能问你个问题吗
Jo, can I ask you something?
是只有我一个人这么觉得
Is it just me,
还是艾比和她的团队都觉得...
or is Abby and her team feeling a little bit like...
黛安娜·萝丝和至上合唱团 我们就是至上合唱团
Diana Ross and the supremes, and we're the supremes?
没错
Totally.
更别说她在离婚手续办完的两秒之后就
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表