剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
谈话 钱 我们在谈钱的事
Sit down, money--money talk.
爸爸 车报废了吗
Dad, is it totaled?
你死后我还能继承这辆保时捷吗
Do I still get the Porsche when you die?
-什么 -我从没那么说过
- What? - I never said that.
好了 我们刚才的谈话真是代价高昂啊
Okay, that was a very expensive money talk that we just had.
对 这事还没完 我还没跟你谈完呢
Yes, and we're not done. I'm not finished.
我也没有
Nor am I.
等我们死后继承我们的财产是怎么回事
So what is this about getting our stuff when we die?
他列了个清单
He made a whole list.
很短的清单而已
It's a small one.
闭嘴 蠢货
Shut up, assmunch.
主动给我倒咖啡
Coffee for me unbidden?
你真是个贤妻
How positively wifely of you.
别讽刺我 不然我就悔婚了
Do not start, or I will take it back.
艾比和闺蜜们想和你见一面
So Abby and the girls are insisting on an audience with you.
她们想认识未来的的戈登·巴耐先生
They want to get to know the soon-to-be Mr. Gordon Banai.
她们想做什么都可以
I can take whatever they dish out.
只要告诉我时间地点
Just tell me when and where.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
那么
So...
你觉得私奔怎么样
how would you feel about eloping?
-私奔 -私奔
- Eloping? - Eloping.
这不是只有被搞大了肚子的女孩
Isn't that something that usually happens
有个持枪的父亲时才会发生的事吗
with a knocked-up teenager and a gun-toting father?
闺蜜们总是问这问那的
The girls are just asking all these questions,
我不想小题大做
and I don't want a big fuss.
既然我们已经决定了 我只是
Now that we've decided, I just--
想结婚了
I want to be married.
好 如果这是你想要的
Okay, well, if that's what you want,
那我就不再挑礼服了
then I guess I'll stop shopping for my gown.
真的吗
Really?
你太棒了
You're amazing.
温格女士想要一万美元精神损失费
Ms. Wingo wants $10,000 for emotional distress,
公开道歉以及保密协议
a public apology, and a non-disclosure form.
这太荒唐了 简直荒唐
That's ridiculous. It's ridiculous.
我想问清楚
Just so I'm clear,
你们从没发生过双方同意的性关系吗
the two of you never had a consensual sexual relationship?
没有 我那时才14岁
No. I was 14.
为什么现在有麻烦的是我
How am I the one that is in trouble here?
我也希望我们能把她关起来再扔掉钥匙
Look, I wish we could lock her up and throw away the key,
但最好还是赶快解决这事
but it's probably best just to get this over with quickly
继续生活
and move on.
你的意思是我应该接受条件
So you're saying I should just settle?
我是说这场战斗可能拖得很长 很昂贵
I'm saying the fight could get long, costly,
榨干♥你♥的精力
and emotionally draining.
如果我能找到
What if I got
其他她伤害过的女孩出面呢
a few of the other girls she did this to to come forward?
那局面就完全不一样了
Then it would be a different story.
麦克斯 麦克斯 停下
Max! Max, come on.
你是想杀了我吗
You trying to kill me now?
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I'm just, uh--
我想我会接受这份工作
I think I'm gonna take this job.
费城的工作
The Philly job?
-是的 -真的 福特说什么
- Yeah. - Really? What's Ford say?
他理解 这份工作很难得
He gets it. It's a big job.
-天哪 -是啊
- Wow, Jesus, man. - Yeah.
告诉福特如果需要帮助可以随时找我
Well, tell Ford I'm around if he needs me.
很显然
Obviously.
艾比怎么说
What did Abby say?
她挺沮丧的
Well, she was pretty bummed,
但我最近也不常见她
but it's not like I see much of her lately.
她总是很忙
She's always busy.
我觉得也许她跟威尔旧情复燃了
I think maybe things are heating up with her and Will.
她对贝卡怀孕的事是什么反应
Hey, how'd she react to the Becca baby news?
-你还没说 -天哪
- Seriously? - Oh, man.
我还是唯一知道这件事的人
I'm still the only one who knows?
你知道吗 我本打算告诉她的
You know what? I was gonna tell her.
只是一直没找到合适的时间
I just haven't found the right time.
也许你只是怕如果告诉她
Maybe you're just afraid that if you tell her
你做了那种蠢事
you did something that dumb,
她可能再也不会接受你了
it might stop her from ever taking you back.
我觉得我可能已经没机会了
Well, I think that ship has sailed probably.
可能 你了解我姐的
Probably? You know my sister.
她不喜欢藏着掖着
She likes things in the open.
秘密会伤人 杰克
Secrets kill, Jake.
秘密伤人
Secrets kill.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
休息结束了
Break's over.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
这些是连环杀手的行李袋吗
Those are, like, serial killer duffel bags.
你这里面装的谁啊
Who do you got in there,
玛莎·斯图尔特和伊娜·戈登吗
Martha Stewart and Ina Garten?
那两个姑娘是厨子 而我是个主厨
Those birds are cooks. I'm a chef.
做糕点的主厨 骄傲地大声说出来吧 先生
Of pastry, say it loud and proud, mister.
说真的 你这里面都是什么
Seriously, what do you got in there?
这是我的东西 那是我的食物
Well, this is my stuff, and that's my food.
我们洛杉矶有食物 你知道吗
We have food in LA. I don't know if you know that.
是 但我得知道食物的来源
Yeah, but I have to source it,
看看有没有过敏原
check it for allergens,
确定食物是有机的
make sure the produce is organic.
你看着五大三粗的 怎么这么娘们
For such a dude, you are such a chick.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Uh-huh.
你想试试吗
You want to try me?
我会让你看到我的阳刚之气
I'll show you I'm no girl.
省省吧 过来
Oh, stop it, come here.
你在哪住呢
So where are you staying?
对 我本想给你打电♥话♥说这事儿
Yeah, I was gonna call you about that,
但是我选择了"不插电"生活
but, um, well, I unplugged.
不用手♥机♥
No cell.
不用电子产品
No tech.
那么我要把你带哪去 怪胎
So where am I taking you, freak?
有人吗
Hello?
妈妈
Mama!
有个人在后院露营 快看
There's a guy camping in the backyard. Look.
看到了吗 我们能来点巧克力夹心饼吗
See? Can we have s'mores?
求你了 求你求你
Please, please, please--
艾比 我跟你说过斯考特
Abby, I told you about Scott.
相互认识一下
Scott, Abby. Abby, Scott.
是的 你说过 但你没说他会来这里
Yes, you did, but not that he would be here.
你有好多过期食品 女士
You have a lot of expired stuff here, lady.
对身体不好
Bad for the body.
现在时机不对 好吗
It's just not a good time, okay?
我这周有个重要工作的面试
I have an interview for a big job this week.
我的新面包店下周就要开张
And my new bakery is opening next week,
这些温室花朵一直让我过敏
and I've got this hot house flower here with all these allergies,
他无处可住
and he has no place to stay,
我简直要死了
and I'm dying.
他绝对无害
He's harmless.
最多四天
Four days max.
-我爱死你了 -仅此而已
- I love you so much. - That's it.
不过你告诉他别在我的厨房♥里瞎折腾
But you tell him to stop manhandling my kitchen.
我爱你 谢谢
I love you. Thank you.
对了 我一直在想我们住处的事
Oh, and by the way, I have been thinking about our living arrangement.
我也是
Yes, me too.
我是说你和佐伊
I mean, you and Zooey
不能一辈子生活在这么狭小的地方
cannot live in this tiny, little space forever.
没错 所以我想扩建这栋房♥子
Exactly, which is why I want to make it bigger.
我...什么
I--k--what?
我想拿出我的一部分协议款项
I want to take some of my settlement money
给你建个二层
and build you a second storey.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表