剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
How is this for a fantasy, Albert?
这一次
This time...
我只想当旁观者
I just want to watch.
艾比
Abby, hey.
怎么了
What happened?
反正睡着之前还挺好的
I thought she was okay the last time I talked to her.
你怎么到现在才来
How are--how are you just getting here?
-我们一直在给你打电♥话♥ -"我们"
- We have been calling you. - What do you mean "We"?
什么时候变成"我们"了
When did this become a "We" Situation?
我不想在这个时候吵架 好么
I don't want to fight right now, please.
好的 我只是想说
Okay, look, look, I'm just saying
如果她病了 我就不上飞机了
I'm not getting on a plane if she's sick.
宝贝
Babe.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
-对不起 -宝贝
- Sorry. - Oh, honey.
我没能早点过来真是对不起
I am so sorry I couldn't get here sooner.
-她男朋友 -忙着拍绿幕
- Boyfriend. - Green screen.
我心里一直忐忑不安
I was hanging upside down for hours.
没关系 你能来我很高兴
It's okay. I'm so glad you're here.
-哥们儿 -兄弟
- Hey, man. - Hey, dude.
妈咪 爹地
Mommy, daddy.
-妈妈 爸爸 -妈咪
- Mom, dad? - Mommy!
-查理 莉莉 -查理
- Charlie, Lilly? - Charlie?
-贝卡你还好么 -你们怎么来了
- Becca, are you okay? - Why are you guys here?
我们只是想看看能不能帮上点忙
Well, we just wanted to see if we can help you in any way.
-没必要这样 -真的 我们想帮忙
- Well, it wasn't necessary. - Yes, it was.
你是绿巨人么
Wow, are you the Hulk?
不 那是马克·鲁法洛演的
Uh, no. That's Mark Ruffalo.
不过我有参演下一部《X战警》
But I am in the next X-Men movie.
为什么 那电影很无聊
Why? They're so boring.
-查理 查理 -无聊
- Charlie, Charlie - Boring?
这很没有礼貌 查理
That's not nice. Charlie.
他并不是真的想说那个无聊的
He doesn't mean it like boring.
打扰一下
Hello. Uh, excuse me.
-天啊 -打扰一下
- Oh, God. - Excuse me!
他本人帅多了
He's so much more handsome in person.
我想找贝卡和她家人谈一下
I would like to speak with Becca and her family.
那我们出去买♥♥杯咖啡吧
Well, then we'll just go get a cup of coffee.
-我可以要杯热巧克力吗 -可以的
- Can I have a hot chocolate? - Yes, you can.
还有人要喝什么吗
Um, would anybody else like anything?
-哈里斯医生 你想要拿铁还是 -妈 现在不是时候
- Dr. Harris, would you like a latte or... - Mom, not now.
不用 谢谢你
Oh, no. But thank you.
-够了 -好 好吧
- Enough. - Okay. Okay.
没有家人来 就我们几个
There's no family. It's just us.
贝卡
Okay. So, Becca,
你有罕见的孕期晨吐现象
you have a rare form of morning sickness--
也就是妊娠剧吐
Hyperemesis gravidarum.
好吧 怎么好像听过这个
Okay. Why--why does that sound familiar?
凯特·米德尔顿王妃怀两胎孩子时都出现过
Well, Kate Middleton had it with both babies.
通常到现在该缓解些了
Usually it lets up by now,
但是你现在已经是妊娠中期了
but since you're in your second trimester,
所以我有点担心你的肾脏和孩子
I'm a little bit concerned about your kidneys and the baby.
我孩子 为什么 什么意思
My baby? Why? What does that mean?
目前孩子还没事
Right now the baby's fine.
为了保持下去 你在接下来的孕期内
In order to keep it that way, you're gonna have to remain
都要卧床休息
on bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy.
也就是说不能工作 不能参加活动
That means no more work, no more activity.
好吧
Um, wow. Okay.
我和杰克告别了 我们要回家了
I said bye to Jake. We're going home.
有什么需要的话
Well, if you need anything...
我不知道你们怎么打算的
I mean, I don't know what your plans are.
不过我还有套房♥子
but I-I have a guesthouse.
不管你需要什么 我只是
Whatever you need. I just--
希望能保持联♥系♥
I-I'd like to keep in touch.
我会的
I will.
真的谢谢你 谢谢你做的一切 艾比
Thank you so much, Abby, for everything.
保重
Take care.
拜
Bye.
这事过后我得补充点碳水化合物
I need some serious carb loading after that.
给
Here.
不吃 谢谢 我不饿
No, thank you. I'm not hungry.
你♥爸♥妈带孩子们去吃东西了
Um, your parents took the kids to get something to eat.
-你也该回家休息了 -是啊
- You should go home and get some rest. - Yeah.
我准备去赶飞机了
And I am going to get on an airplane.
拉脱维亚 这么快就到日子了
Latvia. That's now.
没错
That's now.
我最近对你太不好了
I have been so short with you.
真庆幸在你离开前
I'm so glad I didn't let you go
还能跟你道个歉 因为我真的很抱歉
before I said I'm sorry, because I'm so sorry.
我想我只是害怕一个人面对这些
I think I'm just afraid to do this by myself--
我的生活
my life,
我们的生活
our life.
我也是
Me too.
而且我压力大的时候简直不可理喻
And I'm a nightmare when I'm stressed,
所以我也一样抱歉
so ditto on the apology.
牧场的事你想好了吗
Did you decide on the ranch?
还没
No.
那事我有点不知所措
I'm a little lost on that.
艾比 你为贝卡所做的
Here's the thing, Abby, what you did for Becca--
不是所有人都能做得到的
Not a lot of people would do that.
所以 如果这一次
So, if just this one time
你想要自私点
you decide to be a little selfish--
你也不会变成你父母那样的 永远不会
You're not your parents. You'll never be your parents.
而如果你决定要放弃它
And if you do decide to let it go...
或许你可以随他们去
Well, maybe you can let them go a little bit too--
一点小慰藉
You know, silver lining.
对自己宽容点
Go easy on yourself.
你没办法照顾所有人
You can't take care of everybody.
再见
See you...
在地球的另一头
On the flip side.
这感谢太有诚意了
That's one hell of a thank-you.
你不必那样登场的
Well, you didn't have to show up like that.
特别像白马医生
That was very McDreamy of you.
我就想 而且我又可以见到你了
I wanted to. And I get to see you again.
我把厄瓜多尔之旅推迟了一天
So I pushed back the Ecuador trip by a day.
等你准备好了我们就可以走
I'm ready to go when you are.
竟然再次拒绝我了
Wow. Rejected twice.
我只是...大家都需要我
I ju--my--my-- everybody needs me.
我希望你能懂
I hope you understand.
我当然懂
Of course I do.
我回来了再打你电♥话♥
I'll call you when I get back.
好
Okay.
-混♥蛋♥ -弗朗普金斯
- Hey, asswipe. - Ah, Frumpkis.
我顺路来下 还以为遇不上你了
I stopped by. I thought I missed you.
我不希望你还要我担心
I don't like having to worry about you.
我可是在布朗克斯长大的 记得吗
I grew up in the Bronx, remember?
我之前说的是真心的
I meant what I said.
你应该快乐起来的 好吗
You deserve to be happy, okay?
要去赶飞机吗
Oh. Got a plane to catch?
弗朗普 千万不要放弃
Frump, don't you give up.
你内心可是战斗力无穷呢
You got too much fight in you.
真不相信我要这么说
I can't believe I'm going to say this,
但我可能会想你的
but I'm kind of going to miss you.
那里的人们很爱吃土豆
So, uh, the people out there eat a lot of potatoes.
你悠着点
Take it easy.
我可不想看你吃成迈克尔·摩尔那样回来
I don't want you coming back looking like Michael Moore.
【美国导演 体型较胖】
记住了
Noted.
在催我了
That's me.
你赢啦
Ah! You win!
-你赢啦 快让我拍张照 -是啊 真不好意思
- You win. Let me take a picture. - Yeah. I'm sorry.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表