剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
欢迎来到我的生活
Welcome to my life.
看这个
Look at this.
嬉皮士就是新出现的心脏病
Hipster is the new heart attack.
我怎么才能把这些卡路里消耗掉
How would I burn up all these calories?
我有个主意 但是你得来我家
I have an idea, but you have to come back to my place.
我也想 但是我家里还有事
I wish. I have family stuff.
咱们做个交易
Let's make a deal.
今晚你忙你的家事
Tonight you do the family stuff,
但接下来的几天
but then in a couple of days,
你跟我一起去厄瓜多尔出差
you come with me on my business trip to Ecuador.
你是认真的吗
Wow. Are you serious?
你觉得呢
What do you say?
贝卡·莱利
好了 我们到了
Okay, all right, here we go.
-我们到啦 -妈妈 看我找到了什么
- Ah. There we go. - Mommy, look what I found--
我的吸吸
My su-su!
他是怎么找到这个旧奶嘴的
How did he find his old pacifier?
早饭的时候我们试图从他那拿走它
We tried to get it away from him at breakfast,
但他太难搞了
but he was too fussy.
我需要阿司匹林
I need aspirin.
贝卡·莱利
你和贝卡·莱利关系还不错
You're friendly with Becca Riley?
不 只是一起喝杯咖啡
Nope. It's just coffee.
妈 怎么了
Mom, what?
好吧 我不知道你是怎么被卷进来的
Well, I don't know why you would get involved.
你嫁给杰克连同他的麻烦已经17年了
You were married to Jake and his problems for 17 years.
贝卡·莱利是他的错 不是你的
Becca Riley is his mistake, not yours.
姑娘们
Well, my girls,
很遗憾我和你妈该出发了
unfortunately it's time for your mom and I to head out.
你签过那些文件了吗 宝宝
Did you sign those papers, bun bun?
天呐 我以为我还有时间
Oh. God, I thought I had more time.
抱歉 我真是太忙了
I'm sorry. I just got so busy,
我最近的约会对象
and then, uh, this guy that I have been seeing
像是扔给我了一个曲线球
just sort of threw me a curveball.
什么人 是谁
What guy? Who is it?
哈里斯·坎贝尔 他是一个
Harris Campbell. He's a--
哈...哈里斯·坎贝尔医生
D-dr. Harris Campbell?
乔治 我们在电视上见过他
George, we--we watch him on TV.
-他非常优秀 -是啊 没错
- He is a catch. - Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-艾比 -好吧 只是随意交往一下
- Oh, Abby. - Okay. It's been very casual.
但你喜欢他 对不对
But you like him, right?
你可以认真起来
You could get serious.
也许吧
Maybe.
他确实邀请我明天和他一起去厄瓜多尔
I mean, he did ask me to go with him to Ecuador tomorrow.
-艾比 -但这太荒唐了 所以我拒绝了
- Oh, Abby. - But it's very silly. I said no.
-不 艾比 你该去的 -不 快出城
- No, Abby, you have to. - No, no, get out of town.
-你该同意的 -我们会
- You should have said yes. - Oh, we'll--
我们会照看孩子
we'll watch the kids.
没错 要知道我们可以飞到墨西哥
Yeah, absolutely. You know, we can fly down
然后在那坐船 对吧
to Mexico and get the ship there, right?
-是的 -没错
- Yes. - Okay. Huh?
-我有工作 -别说傻话
- I have a job. - Don't be silly.
-我不能去 -你可以的
- I can't. - Of course you can.
我们请你
Our treat. Yeah.
你应该休息几天
You deserve a few days off.
哈里斯·坎贝尔
Harris Campbell.
你们是认真的吗
Well. Are you serious?
我非常认真
I'm dead serious.
坎贝尔 是他啊 我知道了
Campbell! That's right. Got it.
现在他反应过来了
Now he gets it.
我是说 如果这是个真正的约会
Well, I'm just saying if it's an actual date,
那个老师最好采取点行动
the teacher better make a move.
我觉得他这样从容不迫很有骑士风度
I think it's chivalrous that he's taking his time.
性感
Sexy.
你们第一次约会就见家长吗
You're meeting the mom on the first date?
听上去好像有点问题
Sounds like he has issues.
你心情不太好啊
You're in a foul mood.
我姑妈失踪了
My tia's MIA.
还有昨晚和我上♥床♥的人毛发太浓密了
And the guy I slept with last night was so hairy,
就像跟稻草人睡了一样
it was like going down on a chia pet.
艾比 来嘛
Abby, come on.
别再看手♥机♥了
Nose out of the phone.
抱歉 是工作上的邮件 我马上就做完了
Sorry. It's work emails. I'm almost done.
我很高兴
Yeah, you know, I'm really happy that
你要和哈医生出去旅行
you're going on this vacay with dr. H.,
-但你看起来有点... -非常不知所措
- But you seem kind of-- - Really overwhelmed.
因为今天下午我要和贝卡喝杯咖啡聊一聊
Cause I am having a coffee date with Becca this afternoon.
我知道 但我的直觉告诉我
I know, but my gut is telling me
我只需要了结这事 然后先前看
I just need to get it over with and move on.
我觉得你应该跟着你的直觉走 艾比
I think you should go with your gut, Abby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 小迪 让我们看看吧
Okay, Dee, let's see.
这些钩子真的好蠢
These hooks are so stupid.
真是太完美了
It's perfect. Wow.
你真是最美的新娘
You are the most beautiful bride.
就是这件礼服了
Yeah, that is the dress.
我不确定这件礼服适不适合我
I don't know if it's me.
把这个戴上就适合了
It will be once she has...
忙着呢
Busy.
你没听见我说忙着呢吗
What part of "Busy" didn't you hear?
你昨天去哪儿了 我以为我们都定好了
Where were you yesterday? I thought we had a plan.
我把落下的工作补了补
I was catching up on some work
我想把进度赶上来
I was trying to catch up on.
艾伯特
Albert.
我不喜欢看你压力很大的样子
I don't like it when you're stressed.
让我来帮帮你吧
Let me help you.
不要 不要 快停下
No, no, no, stop, stop.
怎么了
What?
好吧
Fine.
我一直想把我们的事
I just--I've been trying to wrap my head around this,
我们的关系理清楚
what we're doing.
这不是我想要的 总觉得哪里不对
I just--not what I expected. Something's not right.
迪莉娅 如果你没法处理我们的事
Delia, if you can't handle this,
我可以理解
I understand.
你就要结婚了
You're getting married.
我办不到
I can't.
在办公室里就不行
Not in the office.
我觉得这就是我的困扰
I think that's what's throwing me.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
-你的困扰就是这个 -是啊 我总是
- That's the problem? - Yeah, it's just--
我总是在想这想那
It's just-- I can't get out of my head.
这里让人分心的东西太多了
It's too distracting here.
我想要轻松愉快些...
I need to keep it light and fun and...
-行吗 -你想要什么都行 宝贝
- Okay? - Whatever you want, kid.
好的 太好了
Okay, great.
现在麻烦你出去 我要继续工作了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to work.
你在洛杉矶住了多久了
So how long have you lived in LA?
很久了 大概45年了
Oh, long time-- about 45 years.
比我活的时间还要长呢
Oh, that's longer than I've been alive.
在搬到这里之前
Before, uh, moving here--
你知道你的资料照片
You realize your profile picture
至少得有20年历史了吧
is at least 20 years old, right?
抱歉 我得去接下这个电♥话♥
Excuse me, I got to take this. Sorry.
是的 你拿到电♥话♥号♥码了吗
Yeah? Did you get the number?
死了
Died?
妈妈 这事你怎么能不知道呢
Mom, mom, how could you not know that?
随便吧 疯女人 我要挂电♥话♥了
Whatever--whatever, crazy lady. I'm hanging up.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
没出什么事吧
Is everything all right?
能给我写书面证明的人死了
My paper trail died.
我非常确定我要失去自己的生意了
I'm, uh, pretty sure I'm gonna lose my business.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表