剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
你要把羊羊也扔了吗
You're throwing out Lamby?
什么 不 不扔
What? No. Um, no.
这是你的 不扔
This is yours. No.
妈妈 如果你想找个人谈谈心
Mom, if you want to talk to someone,
我可以陪你谈心
I can talk to you.
宝贝 我没事的 抱歉 我很好
Oh, honey, I'm fine. I'm sorry. I'm fine.
其实我该去写书了
Actually, I should -- I should be writing.
这些晚点再扔不迟 接着这个
This can wait. Look, take this.
把它搬到前门去就好了
And bring it to the front door. That would be great.
我马上就过去 去吧 去吧宝贝
And I'll be right there. Okay, go on. Go on, girl.
向前看
Onward.
JD 你在吗
JD, you here?
我冒险不请自来
I risked a drive-by
因为我有好棒的东西想和你分享
because I have something really awesome to share.
你的第一桶金
Your first check.
展览那天卖♥♥画的钱全在这
From everything you sold at the show.
这么多钱
That's a lot of money.
因为你值
Because you're worth it.
太激动人心了 必须庆祝一下
It is too exciting not to celebrate.
你在干什么
All right. What are you doing?
我需要更多画布
I need more canvases.
玛丽安想要更多作品 不是吗
Marianne wants more work, right?
你能先放一下吗
Okay. Well, can you give it a second?
我们干一杯
We can toast.
当然
Sure.
敬你 恭喜
To you. Congratulations.
也许
Maybe...
也许你该休息一下
Maybe you should take a break.
硬不起来还是第一次
That's a first.
-我想我只是太累了 -是吗
- I think I -- I'm just tired... - Yeah?
我为新系列做了好多研究
From researching the new series.
你还在画人体吗
Are you still doing nudes?
你今天"研究"了几次
How many times did you research today?
不是因为那个 我从不...
That has nothing to do with -- I never --
两次 也许五次吧
Twice. Maybe five.
天哪 JD 你不想留一些给我吗
Jesus, JD, do you want to save some for me?
你去工作了 我需要灵感
You were at work. I need inspiration.
又或者你这是变相在应对
Or maybe this is your way
我和拉尔夫的情况
of dealing with the whole Ralf situation,
因为你在玛丽安的画廊对我说的那些话
because what you said to me at Marianne's gallery,
非常刻薄
that was mean.
你生我的气了 承认吧
You're angry at me. Just admit it.
我才没生气 我又不是你的男宠
I am not angry. I'm not like your boy toy.
不是你随便什么时候想做我就能做
I can't just perform on your sex schedule.
可是直到拉尔夫介入前
We were on the same schedule
我们都是想做就做
until Ralf happened.
别提他了 我不在乎他
Stop about him. I don't care about him.
我也不在乎他
I don't care about him either.
可你总是提他名字
I mean, you do like saying his name a lot.
看见没 你说出来了
See? There.
你对我这种行为作何感受
And that makes you feel what?
厌倦而已 没别的
Bored. That's all.
我才不信你
I actually don't believe you.
如果你每次生我的气
If every time you're pissed at me,
都跑去看好几个小时的成人版大♥片♥
it means you're watching hours of "Mad Ass, Fury Load"
而不和我沟通
instead of trying to communicate,
这份感情不会长久的
then this is not gonna work.
这是什么
Uh, what's this?
生日特别餐
Birthday 'fredo.
我今晚要去迪莉娅的单身派对
I have to go to Delia's bachelorette party tonight,
我想先和你们一起吃饭
and I wanted to eat with you guys first.
很好吃
I love it.
抱歉 是我编辑 我接一下
Sorry, it's my editor. One second.
我收到关于你的封面的消息了
Got the message about your cover.
你想要怎么"小调整"
What's the small tweak?
我觉得照片的张力有点大了
Uh, I just -- the -- the photo is a little intense.
但我们没时间重新拍照了 多事女王殿下
But we have no time for a new photo shoot, your diva-ness.
而且读你发给我的那些胡言乱语
And that drivel you sent me was less exciting
还没有读饼干盒上的配料表有趣
than reading the ingredients in my Snackwells.
那是因为素材总在变动
Well, that's because the material is in flux --
无所谓了 我已经解决了
Oh, never mind, never mind. I solved it.
我决定选一些你和哈里斯的调情推文
I am going with choice tweets from your Harris flirtage.
《闺蜜离婚指南》
所有人看了都会订购的 不用谢我
Everyone will order from that. You're welcome.
-妈妈 别再谈工作了 -快来吃饭
- Mom, no more work calls. - Come on.
凯特
Uh, Kat...
你不能用那些我和哈里斯的推文
you cannot go with those Harris tweets.
我们俩结束了
He and I are done.
他甩了我
He kinda dumped me.
那又怎样 这都是"性感"离婚的一部分
So? I mean, that's all part of the "Sexy" Divorcee world.
-我说的对吗 醒醒吧 -我的天啊
- Am I right? Wake up. - Oh, my God.
我知道你不会理会这通电♥话♥
I know you're just gonna get off this phone call
依旧会把那些推特放在目录里
and put those tweets in the catalogue.
在你眼里我就是这样的人
Is that really what you think of me?
-我 我是支持你的 -好吧
- I-I--I'm on team Abby. - Fine.
用那张有我僵尸脸的封面
Run that cover of my fossilized face.
但如果你把那些推特放上去
But if you put those tweets in the catalogue,
我一场公♥关♥活动都不会去的
I will not show up to a single PR event.
你这招对我没用 麦卡锡
Don't try to hondle a hondler, McCarthy.
好吧
Well...
忍♥不了就别管我了 女士
lump it or leave it, lady.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但你最好写出一份超级棒的稿子
But you better deliver a badass manuscript.
你真难伺候
You are high maintenance.
我真的不...
I really don't--
喂
Hello?
马上就要开始了
It's almost go time.
新娘劫持行动
Operation Bridenap.
她随时都可能出来
She'll be out any minute.
戴上面具
Put the masks on.
-这是只山羊吗 -天啊
- Ew. Is that a goat? - Oh, my God.
一元店里只有这些
It's all they had at the 99-cent Store.
我们会看起来像邪教成员的
We're gonna look like we're in a Satanic cult.
抱歉 不戴这些就得戴小黄人了
Sorry. It was either this or the Minions.
你没事吧 你可以不参加劫持
Are you gonna be okay? You can skip the kidnapping.
-不 我很好 -你确定吗
- No, I feel great. - You sure?
我晚餐吃的是意大利面
I had fettuccine for dinner.
我早餐吃的是百吉饼 含有很多碳水化合物
I had a bagel-y, carby breakfast.
我决定要把烦恼都抛诸脑后
And I am just leaving my worries behind.
律政俏佳人要离开大楼了
Legal eagle is exiting the building.
你太小题大做了
You are taking this way too seriously.
我就是 来吧 来吧
Yes, I am. Come on. Come on.
美女
Hey, lady!
她跑得太快了
We got a runner!
-迪莉娅 停下 是我们 -她听不到
- Delia, stop! It's us! - She can't hear you!
惊喜
Surprise!
单身派对时间
Bachelorette party time!
你真该看看自己的样子
You should see your face!
一个劲尖叫着
You were like, "Ah!"
公共停车场
不敢相信你都没认出我们
I can't believe you didn't recognize us.
我穿的还是你给我的
I'm wearing your freaking hand-me-down
红色萨拉·佩林风外套呢
red Sarah Palin-looking jacket.
你们让我真信了你们不会为我庆祝
You jerks had me believing you weren't gonna do anything.
-但你们还是做了 -没错
- But you did. - Yeah.
因为你们最棒了
Because you're the best.
我好爱你们
I love you guys.
我一定会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you so much.
"想你们" 什么意思
"Miss you"? What does that mean?
是这样
Okay, here it is.
戈登和我要搬去纽约了
Gordon and I are moving to New York.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表