剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
《闺蜜离婚指南》前情提要
Previously on Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce...
哈里斯不承认他是我的男朋友
Harris won't say he's my boyfriend.
所以 他不想结婚
So he's not big on commitment.
是的 至少现在是
Not so much. Not yet anyway.
-JD -嗨
- JD. - Hi.
你看起来不错
Um, you look nice.
想不想来点玉米饼
Do you want to go get some tacos?
-你贵姓 -我叫卡尔
- And you are? - My name's Carl.
你是个小白脸吗
You're a gigolo?
我比较喜欢被称为"伴侣" 不过也差不多
Prefer "Companion," but yeah.
-你是想要这样吗 -是的
- This is how you like it? - Yeah.
-你还好吗 -我的约会糟糕透了
- You okay? - I had a bad date.
我一直想祝贺你来着
Well, I've been meaning to congratulate you.
戈登·比奇 可不值得祝贺吗
Gordon Beach, I mean, come on.
门卫给你的
Doorman had this for you.
可能是结婚礼物
Maybe it's a wedding present.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
第81条
黄♥片♥里
无眼泪
2016女强人 洛杉矶律师协会
迪莉娅·巴耐
这是您的卡 祝您愉快
Here's your card. Enjoy your day.
-谢谢 -非常感谢
- Thank you. - Thank you so much.
失陪一下 艾比
Oh, excuse me. Abby.
艾比 朋友不会让朋友边走边发短♥信♥
Abby, friends don't let friends text and walk.
-你可能会受伤的 -对不起
- You could hurt yourself. - Sorry.
只是哈里斯在短♥信♥聊天上火爆极了
It's just Harris is on fire with the texts.
哈里斯真的很在行
Harris has got it bad.
是的 你肯定想不到
Yeah, you have no idea.
-那天我们聊过一次 -然后呢
- We had a talk the other day... - Okay.
关于跟其他人约会的事
about seeing other people,
我真的有点接受不了
which honestly was very hard for me.
但我一说同意
But as soon as I agreed to it,
他瞬间就迷上我了
suddenly he is just all about me.
我想这就是他想要说的
I think it was just something he needed to say.
我觉得你做的是对的 艾比
Yeah, I think you played that right, Abby.
-你也这么想 -嗯
- You think so? - Mm-hmm.
-姐♥妹♥们♥ 姐♥妹♥们♥ -嗨
- Girls, girls... - Hi.
我是来这儿庆祝的 姐♥妹♥们♥
I am here to celebrate, ladies.
牛逼的巴耐小姐
Ms. Badass Banai's
要把我从弗朗西斯的魔掌中救出来了
freeing me of Frumpkis.
-天呐 -什么 离婚的事定了吗
- Oh, my God. - What? Is your divorce final?
不止是定了 弗朗西斯还放弃了
Not only is it, but the Frumpkii have given up
烘培店的所有权
all claim to the bakery.
-那太棒了 -乔
- That's amazing. - Jo!
Rize是我的了 Rize是我的了
Rize is mine! Rize is mine!
我们好好庆祝吧 宝贝
Let's get bombed, baby!
我不能庆祝了
Boo, I can't.
这里结束了我得回家赶稿子
I have to go home and write after this.
不不 你必须来
No, no, you can not.
我宣布这是一个国家法定假日
I declare this a national holiday.
弗朗西斯自♥由♥日
Frump Freedom for all.
我也希望去 但我情况比较糟糕
I wish I could, but I am kind of screwed.
我的书还有几周交稿 我才写到第三章
My book is due in a few weeks and I'm on chapter three.
也许我们能帮忙
Well, maybe we can help.
我们俩加起来已经离了三次婚了
We've got three divorces between the two of us?
三次 没错
Three. That's right.
我的意思是 关于第三章我...
I mean, all I have of chapter three is exactly...
毫无头绪
nothing.
除了标题
Except the title, which is,
《我们属于谁 拥抱非一夫一妻制》
"Who do we belong to? Embracing non-monogamy."
或是《享受非一夫一妻制》
or "Fun with non-monogamy."
等我们祝贺完迪莉娅
Soon as we honor Delia,
我就要立马回家奔向书桌
I'm just going straight home to my desk.
-懂了 -那你加油
- Got it. - You have it together then.
你会做得很好的
You're gonna be great.
是的
Okay.
今天的女主角来了
Hey! Woman of the hour!
女强人
Power woman!
谢谢你们uf8f5都来了
Thanks so much--mwah-- for coming.
不好意思 我要...
I-I'm sorry, I have to...
不好意思 我要...
I'm sorry. I have to...
要有不好的事发生了
Something terrible is happening.
什么
What?
我竟然还没有拿到酒
I still don't have a drink in my hand.
乔
Oh, Jo.
天呐 艾比 我们要进去了
Oh, my God, Abby. We are going inside.
-对不起 -迪莉娅的主题活动
- I'm sorry. - Delia's event.
对不起 我们里面见
I'm sorry, I'll meet you in there.
我要去一下洗手间
I have to go to the restroom anyway.
哈里斯
Oh, Harris.
艾比
Abby?
卡尔
What? Carl!
我以为发生在拉斯维加斯的事不会有人再提了呢
I thought what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
-通常是的 -嗨
- Usually, yeah. - Hi.
但我是陪客户来的
But I'm actually here with a client.
-你最近怎么样 -你在工作
- How are you doing? - Oh, you're working.
-是的 -她是谁
- Yeah. - Which one is she?
你知道我不能透露的
You know I can't tell you that.
我的工作最需要的就是谨慎保密
Discretion is everything in my line of work.
当然 我完全明白
Of course. Yes, I understand that.
如果你是卡梅隆·迪亚兹 会有何感觉
How would you feel if you were Cameron Diaz?
真的是卡梅隆·迪亚兹
Is it really Cameron Diaz?
不 我希望是
No. I wish.
-别这样对我 -看看你
- Don't do that to me. - Look at you.
-你看起来美极了 -谢谢
- You look beautiful. - Thank you.
我一直断断续续来回洛杉矶
You know, I've been in L.A. off and on.
真的吗
Really?
我一直想去找你
And I thought about looking you up a lot.
是吗
Really?
我只是...我不知道那样会不会很奇怪
I just...I don't know, I didn't know if it'd be weird.
不 我很高兴
No, I'm very flattered.
这样的话 我们还能再见面吗
In that case, can I see you again?
严格说来 我还欠着你呢 你付钱了
I mean, technically, I do owe you, because you paid,
却没有享受到全套的男友体验
but you didn't get the full boyfriend experience.
我很满意那次体验
I was very satisfied with my experience.
你给了我很棒的脚底按♥摩♥
You gave a great foot massage.
-神奇之手 -你确实是
- Magical hands. - You really do.
这对共♥产♥主义者来说可不是好事
That's bad for a Republican.
天 现在我要去洗澡
Gosh, now I need to bathe.
-这是我的卡 -你的卡
- Here's my card. - A card?
周五后有空 希望能见到你
Here until Friday. Love to see you.
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye.
闺蜜离婚指南
第二季 第九集
天哪 菲比
Oh, my God. Phoebe!
-怎么了 -说出来你肯定不相信
- What? - You're not gonna believe
猜我刚在大厅撞见谁了
who I just ran into in the lobby.
-Lady Gaga -什么
- Lady Gaga. - What?
怎么 我不知道
What? I don't know.
我想是Lady Gaga
I was thinking about Lady Gaga.
卡尔 维加斯那个
Carl. From Vegas.
-不是吧 那个小白脸吗 -天哪
- No! The gigolo? - Oh, my God.
那个小白脸
The gigolo!
不 那叫伴侣 拜托小点声
No, he's a companion. Please keep it down.
他在这 我一定要见他
He's here. Oh, I have to meet this guy.
别 坐下 乔 坐下
No, sit down. Jo, sit down.
他在工作 你们懂吧
Cause he is working if you know what I mean.
-什么 -我的天哪
- What? - Oh, my God.
艾伯特
Albert.
我以为你在领奖
Hey, I thought you were getting an award.
你上哪去了 我打了你一上午电♥话♥了
Where have you been? I've been calling all morning.
开早餐会去了 怎么了
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表