剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我的天
Oh, my God, well,
你有没有感觉到手臂麻木
Do you have any numbness in your arms
或是胸口疼
or pain in your chest?
没有 感觉就像是一波热浪
No, it's just like a-a wave of heat
像成吨♥的砖头一样冲我砸来
just hit me like a ton of bricks, and--
然后我觉得好冷...
and then I--chills...
天哪 宝贝...
Oh, honey...
上帝啊
Oh, God.
-我可不能就这么死了 -宝贝
- I so can't die. - Sweetheart.
你不会死的 你这是潮热
You're not dying. You're having a hot flash.
你是说更年期那个
Like in menopause?
没错
Just like that.
老天爷为什么要这样对我
Why does god hate me?
我们该怎么做
What should we do?
带你离开这里吗
Should we just get you out of here?
艾比需要喝水 我马上就回来
Abby needs water. I'll be right back.
我也去喝点
I'm gonna get a drink.
请让我跟迪莉娅说两句话
I'd like to speak to Delia, please.
-天哪 -现在可能不太合适
- Oh, God. - Now's not the best time.
没事
It's okay.
你好 卡罗尔
Hi, Carol.
我非常非常抱歉
I'm so incredibly sorry.
我刚和戈登通过话
I just talked to Gordon.
我会让他明白
I will make him understand
你一直以来
that he has always been
根本就配不上他
far too good for you.
美女
Hot stuff.
打破DJ的规矩让我感觉被解放了一般
I feel so, uh, liberated breaking all the DJ rules.
也许在这场糟糕的盛宴结束之后
Maybe after this, uh, crap fest is over,
我和你可以
You and I could get a--
是这样...
Oh. Hey, um...
你人很不错...
You seem nice...
但是我刚从一段地狱般的婚姻中走出来
But I am just out of a hellish marriage myself.
那真是太糟了
Oh. That sucks.
多久前的事
How long ago?
三年前
Three years.
我知道我想干什么 我要喝个酩酊大醉
I know what I want to do. I want to get shitfaced.
这个不难做到
That can be arranged.
主显节
Epiphany.
你们知道我只有你们这几个朋友
You know the greatest thing
最好的一点在哪吗
about you guys being my only friends here is?
我们特别引人注目
Well, we're spectacular.
没错
Yes.
其他所有的人都是戈登的朋友
All the rest of the people standing are Gordon's people.
他们还在这只是为了免费喝酒
They're only staying for the free booze.
他们不想跟我说话
They don't want to talk to me.
你是被人抛弃的放养新娘
You're a free-range jilted bride, girl.
是的
Yes.
-我们去跳舞吧 -好的
- Let's dance. - Yes.
走开
Go away!
能让一个女人安静地崩溃吗
Can't a woman have a breakdown in peace?
艾比 是我
Abby, it's me.
杰克
Jake?
爱能拆肉剔骨
Love eviscerates.
-爱能摧毁一切 -没错
- Love demolishes. - Yes, it do.
爱情并不全是那么糟糕
Love is not all that bad.
今天是最糟糕的一天
Today was the worst.
但是爱情并不总是以悲剧结束
But romance doesn't always end horribly.
闭嘴 菲比 你又让我心软了
Oh, shut up, Phoebe. You're mellowing my harsh.
抱歉我的打断有些尖锐
Sorry for that somewhat shrill interruption,
但是在最后的敬酒之后 我觉得有必要反驳
but after the last toast, I felt the need to rebut.
我一直想要的就是性而已
I mean, for me it's always been sex.
是的 请算上我一个
Yes, please, sign me up.
而爱情 还是别了
But love...Nah.
爱情只适用于傻瓜
Suckers need only apply.
直到我遇到了这位女士...
And then I met this woman...
天哪 又来一遍
Oh, God, not again.
这个狂暴的女魔头
This tempestuous she-devil.
她激起了我的热情
Well, I knew that she stirred things in me,
不仅仅是我下面的热情
and not just in the lowing region,
还有 乔
but just in--Jo--
放手
Give it.
让我猜一下
Let me guess.
在激♥情♥一吻之后
After one epic snog,
你就奇迹般地变成了一个浪漫的人
You've been magically turned into a romantic.
即使把你的心交给另一个人
And even though giving your heart to somebody
是一件荒唐 愚蠢 有风险的事
is a ridiculous, stupid risk,
如果没有人冒险的话 生活将是多么单调
what would life be if nobody ever took that chance?
所以斯考特 你就在上帝 朋友
And you, Scott, are here to say before god, friends,
和一些陌生人的见证下 在这里跟我说
and people we don't know
你真挚地 疯狂地 深切地爱着我
that you truly, madly, deeply adore me?
是的
Yes.
是的 你说得很对
Y-yes, actually. Well done.
好吧 大家听好了
Okay, everybody listen up.
不管在上♥床♥这件事上或其他方面
No matter what feelings I have for this person,
我对这个人有怎样的感情
loinally or otherwise,
我们在一起就注定会悲剧
we're a recipe for disaster.
他可以说他爱我
And he can say he loves me...
但是很快
but soon enough...
相信我 迟早有一天
believe me, sooner or later,
这种感觉会消失的
this feeling will pass.
不会的
No.
我不是罗伯特·弗朗普金斯 我
I'm not Robert Frumpkis. I'm--
但你是斯考特
But you're Scott.
花♥花♥公♥子♥
Man whore.
人是不会变的
and nobody ever changes.
人就是本性难移
we are who we are.
就到此为止吧
Just snap out of it.
太棒了
Whoo! Yeah!
你和弗朗普还真是绝配
You and Frump deserve each other.
这是我参加过的最棒的婚礼
Best wedding I've ever been to.
我是认真的
Seriously.
这孩子是...
Is that...
这就是曾经住过你的客房♥的
Yeah. That's the baby that lived in my girlfriend
在我女朋友肚子里待过的
in your guesthouse
还曾经是泰雅·迪格斯的一枚精♥子♥的那个孩子
and briefly in Taye Diggs' ball sack.
为什么是你在带孩子 我是说 我没有...
And you have him why? I mean, I'm not...
让我看一眼孩子
Let me just see that baby.
艾比
Abby.
小宝宝好香
Oh. That's so scrumptious.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我来接莉莉
I mean, I come to pick up Lilly,
然后弗朗普跟我说了迪莉娅的事情
and Frump tells me that story about Delia,
你又躲在这里
and then you're in here.
艾比...
Abby...
-要听实话吗 -是的
- Truth? - Mm-hmm.
我承受的压力太大了
I took on too much.
你 真的吗
You? Really?
我要忙SheShe的事
Between SheShe
要写书 还要顾孩子
and the book and the kids...
然后又想跟完美医生
And then trying to leapfrog
火速开始一段新恋情
into a new relationship with Dr. Perfect--
-是不完美医生吧 -是的 相当不完美
- So not perfect. - Yeah, so not perfect.
是啊 那件事结束得可不太愉快
Yeah. That came to an ugly end,
我们都预料到了
which we all saw coming.
然后是这个小家伙的事...
And then this little guy...
已经让我有点心碎了
I mean, that broke my heart a little bit,
不是因为我想要孩子
and not because of my baby stuff, you know,
而是因为
but because...
是因为和你的联♥系♥
Because of the connection to you.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表