剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I guess I have only one eye.
我想也是
Yeah. I guess so.
你们在这啊
There you are.
这是什么地方啊
What is this place?
为禁令干杯 姐♥妹♥们♥
To prohibition, ladies.
可怜的富人们 他们还得自己建个舞厅
Poor rich people--they had to build their own ballroom.
你们错过了好多震撼全球的致辞
You have missed some other earth-shattering toasts.
我可不想让你们觉得被忽略了
Well... Just, uh, I don't want you to feel left out.
所以我要再来致个词
So I'm gonna make one more.
我...
I just...
我知道我没给你们留下太好的印象
I know that I haven't made the best impression
而且这进展有点快 不过
and this is fast, but,
我 爱菲比
uh, I... Love phoebe...
非常爱 而且
So much, and...
我们结婚啦
we got married!
昨天在法♥院♥办的
At the courthouse yesterday!
我看这宴会并没有完全浪费了
Well,I guess the reception wasn't a total waste.
此刻应该属于菲比和JD
It belongs to Phoebe and JD now.
他们肉麻死了 却也非常幸福
Ah, they're pretty disgustingly happy.
我知道 好甜蜜啊 又让人憧憬
I know, it's so sweet, so hopeful.
有人要来赌下
Anybody want to wager on how long
我们这小女生的第三次婚姻会持续多久吗
Marriage number three's gonna last for our little girl?
我希望它能长久
I hope it works.
如果不能的话 最好早点吹了
If it doesn't, it better blow up fast
因为对爱痴狂的人永远不会想到列个婚前协议的
because that love addict never gets a prenup.
抱歉 现在我知道你会没事的
Sorry. Now I know you're gonna be okay.
这就是强势之言啊
That is the shark talking.
这才是那个招惹不得 毫不留情的迪莉娅
That is the badass, take-no-prisoners Delia.
还记得我们刚见面的时候吗
Remember when we met?
你把这点展露无遗啊
You laid it out.
你说女人想要和男人一样强大
You said there is no handbook
根本没有指南可循
for women having the same amount of power as men
无论是在爱情还是生活上
in love and life,
-这就是为什么 -这就是为什么婚姻会灭亡
- And that is why... - That is why marriage is dead.
我的天啊 我知道
Oh, my God, I know.
我早上去找戈登匆匆交欢了下
I went to Gordon's this morning for a quickie.
你们知道他跟我说什么吗
You know what he said to me?
他说 我一直明白你期待这场愚蠢的婚礼
He said, "I always knew you wanted
因为说到底你还是女人
this ridiculous wedding because you're still a woman."
他不是吧
He did not.
我敢肯定他真这么说了
Oh, I bet he did.
-你们好啊 姐♥妹♥们♥ -她来了啊
- Hello, ladies. - There she is.
-考拉熊 -考拉熊
- Koala bear. - Koala bear!
等下
Wait a minute.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我有事情要说
Ladies, I got something to say.
这也许是酒后胡话
And it may be the champagne talking,
不过我觉得不是
but I think not.
快说
Do tell.
我非常爱戈登
I love Gordon so much.
但我真的不想结婚
But I do not want to be married.
对嘛
Yeah.
你说的没错 是我毁了它
You were right. I sabotaged it.
我穿着这身两万五的婚纱
I am just in this $25,000 wedding dress
就为了取悦戈登
to make Gordon happy.
-什么 -两万五
- What? - Veinticinco?
我说了很夸张
I told you it was ridiculous.
-太蠢了 -好吧
- Estúpida! - Okay.
我们把它转卖♥♥了
We're gonna resell it,
你带我们好好去度个假
and you're gonna take us on a fabulous holiday.
没错
Oh, yes.
好极了
Exactly. Oh...
我不是结婚的料
I'm not the marrying type.
敬迪莉娅
To Delia.
她刚刚开心地...
Who's just happily...
离婚了
unmarried.
干杯
Cheers.
你们一定要到这下面 试试
You guys have to come under here.
太神奇了 就跟漂浮在一朵用钱堆成的云上一样
It's amazing. It's like floating in an expensive cloud.
太舒服了
It's so tulle-y.
我都不知道你穿没穿内♥裤♥
I don't even know if you're wearing underwear.
你穿内♥裤♥了吗
Are you wearing underwear?
芭芭拉
Oh, Barbara...
抓到了
Yes! Get it!
艾比 你能抱一会儿吗
Abby, can you hold this guy just for a little bit?
我答应了跟查理玩捉迷藏
I promised Charlie some hide-and-go-seek.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
杰克 你觉得有没有可能
Oh, Jake, do you think this could be a thing maybe,
我们继续照顾这孩子
where we can stay involved with the baby?
也许现在不是谈这个的时候
Maybe not discuss that right now.
我们还是担心一下...我们自己的女儿吧
Let's worry about our-- our actual daughter,
她对你跟小白脸卡尔的事
who's upset about Carl the gigolo
还有呕吐的事医院的事都很生气
and, you know, the puking and the hospital stays.
所以...
So just...
好吧 整个小白脸的事情...
All right, the whole gigolo story...
我们知道
We know.
全世界都知道
The whole world knows.
不是我们看到的那样
Not like we've noticed.
天啊 现在不是安慰我的时候
Oh, my God, I don't want to make this about me.
拜托 亲爱的 我要死了
Oh, puh-lease. Honey, I am dying.
事情是怎样的
What is the story?
事情是...
Uh, the story. The story is that I, um--
我把一切都弄得一团糟
I made a mess of my whole life,
我想做得完美 做个性感的前妻
and, uh, I tried to be the perfect, sexy ex.
然而我却让我的家人蒙羞
And instead, I shamed my family
可能丢掉所有的工作
and may have lost all my jobs.
-如果... -你...
- What happens if-- - Hey, you...
你搞砸了
You messed up.
加入我们吧
Join the club.
是啊 你总是说我们是你的家人
Yeah. You always say we're your family.
我们也是你的家人
Well, that goes for you too...
还有迪莉娅
And Delia.
我们或许是一群错配的玩具
We may be an island of misfit toys,
但我们也是你的玩具
but we are your misfit toys.
是啊
Oh, hell, yes.
我们都在你身边
We are here for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是得直面黑暗深渊
I just need to face the deep, dark hole, you know.
好极了 让我们再次一同分崩离析吧
Perfect. Let's fall apart together.
是啊
Yeah.
除了菲比
Except Phoebe here.
她还有蜜月要度呢
She's got some honeymooning to do.
没错
I do.
我们跳舞吧
I think we should dance.
-来吧 -拉我起来
- Let's do this. - Help me up.
-天啊 -好了 我来了
- Oh, Jesus. - Okay. Here I come.
凯特来电
孩子受惊了
Hey. Kids are fried.
-我带他回家 好吗 -好
- I'm gonna take 'em home, okay? - Okay.
玩得开心
Have fun.
杰克
Jake...
谢谢你
Thank you.
凯特 我真的...
So, Kat, I-I really--
不不不 听我说
No, no, no, no, listen, listen.
好消息 卡尔的事情
Good news. This Carl business?
反倒是一件好事
Turns out to be a blessing in disguise.
离婚的书 说实话
I mean, the divorce book, you know, truth be told,
我只差一点点就要毙掉它了 但你...
I was this close to killing it, but, uh, you...
鬼鬼祟祟的家伙
Sneaky monkey--
看来你有猛料啊
Turns out you have a hot story to tell.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
艾比·麦卡锡 爱男妓的妈妈
Abby McCarthy-- man-whore-happy mama.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表