剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
We've got something for your hipster girlfriend
我们都有合胃口的产品
and your grandma from Wisconsin.
每一位都受欢迎 除了某些混♥蛋♥
Everyone's welcome, except for dicks.
如果你有意见
If you got a problem with that,
兄弟 出了那扇门
L.A.'s got a zillion other vegan treateries
洛杉矶遍地都是素食食品
right out that door, pal.
再见 再见
Adios. Adios.
-干杯 干杯 -各位开吃吧
- Cheers, cheers. Cheers. - Everyone eat. Yeah!
-谢谢你这么做 -应该的 不用谢
- Thank you for that. - Of course, you're welcome.
知道吗 我在想 也许我们应该
You know, I've been thinking, maybe we should--
我不会和你上♥床♥的
I'm not gonna sleep with you.
好吧
Okay.
敬乔
To Jo.
干杯
Salud.
我们还要更多的香槟
Mm, oh, we need more champagne.
你去吧
You should go.
我知道我最近几天像只野兽
I know I've been a beast these past couple of days,
但是 斯考特告诉我改变是好事
but, um, Scott tells me change is good,
我会假装我也认同
and I'm gonna pretend that goes for me too.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们没有矛盾了吧
Aww, does that mean we're good?
可以这么说
Well, we, uh-- we could be.
-可以这么说 -很好
- We could be. - Good.
好吧
Okay.
我应该再说点什么吗
Am I supposed to talk more?
我是希望你会告诉我
Well, I was hoping you'd tell me the real reason
你赶我搬走的真正原因是
why you kicked me out is because you're--
你和杰克复合了
you're back with Jake.
怎么了
What's wrong?
马可和我分手了
Marco and I are done.
正式分手了
Officially over.
他又开始喝酒了
He started drinking again,
我想他在我身边无法好转
and I guess he can't get better with me around.
是佐伊告诉你的吗
Zooey told you?
佐伊知道了吗
Zooey knew?
她
Uh, she--
你是怎么知道的
how--how did you know that--
杰克总是在家
I--well, Jake's always around the house
带着《三人世界》逛来逛去
with the--with the--hanging out with the Heart to Hearts.
回到之前说的 我女儿怎么发现的
Back up. How did my kid find out?
嗯
Um...
不
No.
她走进去看到你们了吗 天哪
She walked in on you? Oh, my God.
不是 我们当时正在
No, no, we were--
她看到他的鸡鸡了吗
Did she see his penis?
我们正在接吻而已 就是这样
We were kissing. That's all.
就是这样 正在接吻而已
That's all. We were just kissing.
你让她不要告诉我的吗
You told her not to tell me?
我当然不可能那么做
Of course I'd never do that!
没有 实际上佐伊认为
No, Zooey actually thought that it was best
最好只有她自己知道
that she keep it to herself.
你听到自己现在在说的话了吗
Are you listening to yourself right now?
天哪 对不起我之前没告诉你
Oh, God, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you.
我应该早点告诉你的
I should have told you.
全是胡说
Just all this bullsh
让我搬出去住是为我好
about it being in my best interest to move out
其实就是因为你
when it was really about you--
你能小点声吗
Could you lower your voice, please?
发疯地回去跟杰克乱搞
sliding back in the crazy with Jake!
你知道吗 我跟杰克之间的所有事
You know what? Just, all my stuff with Jake,
都跟你无关
that's really none of your business.
我女儿走进去看到了 这就跟我有关了
It is when my kid walks in on it.
好吧 你女儿走进去看到
Well, your kid walks in on it
是因为你过去几个月
because you have been living at my house
都住在我家
for the past couple of months.
行了吧 乔 我收费了吗
Come on, Jo. Do I get any credit for that?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
重新有请疯狂的艾比秀
the frickin' Abby Show all over again.
等等 哪场秀
Wait. Which show is that?
是那场我一次又一次为你圆场的吗
Is that the show where I save your ass over and over?
这会儿就在可恶地重播着那期节目
Because that is in fucking reruns at this point.
就是那场 你装腔作势的秀
It's the show where you pretend to be something you are not,
比如假装开心
like happy,
或者假装单身
or single,
或者假装是个好朋友 天哪
or a good friend, my God.
乔
Jo.
对这一切我很抱歉 尤其是佐伊
I am so sorry about everything, especially Zooey.
我应该 应该直接来找你的
I should have--I should have come to you right away.
都过去了
Water under the bridge.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah. Yeah.
那你还要搬走吗
Well, do you have to run?
是的 我要去买♥♥一些打包的东西和盒子
Uh, yeah, I've got to pick up some packing supplies and boxes.
你找到地方住了
Oh, you found a place?
-是呀 -太好了
- Yeah, I did. - That's great.
-虽然是暂时的 但是还能住 -那就好
- It's temporary, but it'll do. - Yeah.
你知道的 我们 真的需要搬出去了
You know, we just-- we really need to get out.
你告诉别人杰克的事情吧
You're not gonna say anything to anyone about Jake, are you?
简直难以置信
Unbelievable.
告诉杰克他随时可以回来
Tell Jake he can come over anytime.
战场已经安全了
Uh, the coast is clear.
约今晚安息日晚饭吗
请进
Come in.
有人要见你
You're leave with a clock's here.
日程表上没有人了
There's no name on the schedule.
是新客户
New client.
好吧 让他进来
Okay, send him in.
亲爱的
Hey, handsome.
要是我早就知道你顺便来着就好了
Wish I knew you were stopping by.
我有个客户马上就要进来了
I've got a client about to come in here any second.
-他已经来了 -什么意思
- He just did. - Excuse me?
乔纳森
Jonathan?
这是怎么回事
Okay, what is happening?
我预定了你半小时的工作时间
Okay, I booked a half an hour of your time
拍订婚照
to take engagement photos.
我们哪里都不用去
We don't even have to go anywhere.
就在你办公室拍就可以
We can do them right here in the office.
我知道你时间宝贵 所以我预定了
I know your time is valuable. That's why I scheduled some,
而且我保证你见到乔纳森的次数会越来越少
and I promise you're gonna see less and less of Jonathan.
你可真聪明
You're pretty smart.
那你是没见过我要娶的女人
You should meet the woman I'm marrying.
乔纳森
Jonathan?
怎么
Yeah.
这个可以
Yes.
这个可以
Yes.
这个 也可以
and...yes.
我要跟你说些事
I need to tell you something.
我也有事要跟你说
Yeah, I wanted to tell you something too.
好吧
Oh, okay.
乔要搬走了
Jo is moving out.
真的吗
Really?
真的
For reals, and-- -
我就坦白直说了
and radical honesty?
有点怕了 不过没关系
A little scared now, but okay.
我还没有准备好重新跟你住在一起
I'm just not ready to live together again.
好吧
Okay.
我只是觉得 我已经开始做一件事了
I just feel like I've started something,
而我也要坚持到底
and I need to see it through.
我有了书约 我有了SheShe
I've got the book. I've got SheShe.
好吧 可我不能做你的男朋友 艾比
Well, I can't be your boyfriend, Abby.
我知道 我不会的
I know. I get that. I do.
我是想说 无论我们之间发生过什么
And I'm saying that whatever we had,
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表