剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Hydrate, Honeybear.
我会喝水的
I will hydrate.
喝水多么重要啊
Drinking water. So important.
谁知道呢
Who knew?
赛点到了
Match point.
再得一分佐伊就能赢了
Looks like one more point and Zooey will win the match.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Are you serious? - Mm-hmm, yeah.
-不可能吧 -当然可能
- No way! - Yep.
-她赢了 -是啊
- She won? - Yep.
-她赢了 -是啊
- She won? - Yeah!
她赢了 太好了
She won! Oh, yeah!
-乔 -祝贺你 太好了 宝贝
- Jo-- - Congratulations! Yeah! Baby!
我真是为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you!
你真是太棒了
Oh, how cool are you?
沙琳 我最后一次发球是怎么回事
Oh, Charlene, what happened to my serve the last time?
你说什么呢 你发球发得很棒啊
What do you mean? Your serve was great!
你简直完爆了那孩子
You creamed that kid!
亲爱的 你只是低头了而已
You were just dropping your head, sweetie.
你得抬头去看球
You need to look up for the ball.
-这样吗 -对
- Okay, so like that? - Yeah.
抬起手臂 一直举高直到击球就行
Yeah, just keep that tossing arm up while you go up to it.
-好的 -没错
- Okay, right. - There you go.
-小佐 -走了 小佐
- Hey, Zo. - Come on, Zo.
妈 他们打算去吃越南河粉
Mom, the kids are going out for Pho.
我可以一起去吗
Can I go with them?
我本想着我们俩能...
Well, I was hoping we could, you know...
去吧
Yeah.
当然可以 好好庆祝 去吧
Of course, it's your event. Go.
-拜 -谢谢 乔
- Bye. - Thanks, Jo.
十点钟我会送她回去的
I'll have her back to you by 10:00.
小佐
Zo!
好样的
Great job.
我11岁时被确诊
I was diagnosed at 11.
患了社交恐惧症
Social anxiety disorder.
这难道不就是说你害羞吗
Doesn't that just mean you're shy?
害羞到让我虚弱
Debilitatingly shy.
结识新朋友 非常难
Meeting new people is challenging.
可我俩见面的时候你和我说话了
Well, you talked to me when we met.
我当时是在画你
I was drawing you.
这就不一样了 几乎就跟独处差不多
Work is different. It's almost like being alone.
再者 因为是你
But, I mean, also... um, it's you.
我怎么了
Me what?
就...感觉和你聊天更容易些
It's--you're easier... to speak with.
挺好
Good.
因为我喜欢和你聊天
Because I like talking to you.
我喜欢看着你
I like looking at you.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you too.
看来我俩有共同点了
Good, so we have that in common.
我认为爱不该就这样被遏制
I just don't think that love should be that limiting.
可要怎样才不被遏制呢
But how can it not be?
如果你爱某个人
I mean, if you love somebody,
就不会把这份爱和他人分享
you don't want to share them.
-为什么不呢 -对你来说当然容易
- Why not? - That's easy for you to say.
毕竟你
I mean, you--
你可是靠和女人约会来谋生的
you make a living seeing a lot of women so...
但如果你真有女朋友了 我想你会...
If you were in a relationship, I think you would--
我是有女朋友了
I am in a relationship.
什么
What?
真的假的 怎么可能
Really? How's that work?
挺好的
Well, it's good.
我俩达成一致 开放式恋爱
We have an agreement. We're open.
我觉得我可接受不了那样
I just don't think I'm built that way.
更偏向于感情专一吗
Ah, more of a one-man woman?
不 我感觉那样没有安全感
No, more, I don't know, insecure.
-不是吧 -我很嫉妒你们
- Come on. - I get jealous.
真的吗
Really?
如果你喜欢某个人
I mean, if you're into somebody,
如果我喜欢某个人 我可不想
if I'm into somebody, I don't want to--
我只想着把他占为己有
I just want to keep 'em all to myself.
这样不对吗
Is that wrong?
可能是我太过守旧了吧
I mean, maybe it's 'cause I'm old.
这你改变不了 是由心决定的
Nothing you can do about it. The heart wants what it wants.
可我和我女朋友认为相互爱着对方
But my lady and I feel that loving each other
并不意味着我们就得拒绝新体验
doesn't mean that we should be closed to new experiences.
说吧
Okay.
对方是谁
Who's the guy?
某个人
Someone.
某个偏好不遵从一夫一妻制的人
Someone who is more comfortable being non-monogamous.
你想要把他据为己有吗
And you just want to lock it down?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能我更希望能彼此都有所表示
Maybe I want to make it more of a two-way street.
这样啊
Interesting.
我喜欢这说法
I like that.
很喜欢 和你一起
A lot. With you.
天啊
God...
讲讲她吧
What's her story?
我猜她可能是在度假
She was at a resort, I think?
然后她想做按♥摩♥
And then she wanted a massage,
有个亚洲姑娘走进她的宾馆房♥间
and an Asian girl came into her hotel room.
不是讲她的情♥色♥故事
Not her porn story.
她是谁 当时是什么心情
Who is she? What is she feeling?
我...
Oh. Hmm, I don't...
我也不知道
I don't know.
那你为什么画她
Well, why did you paint her?
我只是想完成这个主题的任务
I was just trying to get the form right.
你看着她时 是什么感觉
What do you feel when you look at her?
恐惧
Scared.
当我看着 我看着的东西
When I watch the... the stuff I watch,
大家都知道该怎么做
everybody knows what to do.
-她们都... -她们都是演员
- They're all-- - They're actors.
她们都在伪装
They're pretending.
可我不知道应该怎么做
I don't know how to do that.
那我来帮你
Well, let me help you.
无需伪装 只需...
I mean, not to pretend. But to...
感知
To feel.
对不起
Sorry.
天啊 对不起 菲比
God, I'm sorry, Phoebe.
看来我让你误解了
I think I gave you the wrong impression.
我并不想和你往那方向发展
I'm not interested in you that way.
真的很抱歉 我...
I'm really sorry. I--I--
我很感谢你想要开导我
I--I appreciate what you're trying to do.
不 对不起是我会错意了
No, I'm--I'm sorry to assume. Um...
能给我倒杯水吗
Could I have some water?
她想要炒了我
She wants me fired.
赶出那座大楼 从此再无音讯
Out of the building, never to be heard from again.
真是贱♥人♥
That bitch.
没错
I mean, yeah.
我是和她丈夫偷♥情♥
I'm sleeping with her husband.
可那是艾伯特 他就像...
But it's Albert. He's like...
-他就像是我的... -体操教练吗
- He's like my-- - Gymnastics coach?
什么 才不是
What? No.
他就像是我工作时的丈夫
He's like my work husband.
我在工作上也有个男朋友
I have a work boyfriend.
他在剧里扮演我的男朋友
He plays my boyfriend on the show.
我也跟他睡过
And I'm sleeping with him.
我可不能丢了这份工作
Yeah. I need to keep this job.
不然我这辈子就全完了
My whole life is over if...
我的天
Oh, God.
这个女人会毁了我的
This woman is gonna destroy me.
为什么
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表