剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
《闺蜜离婚指南》前情提要
Previously on "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce"...
我伤心 我累 我焦虑
I'm sad, and I'm tired, and I'm stressed.
你给我赶紧休息
Take a frickin' break.
不行 乔 我不能休息
I can't, Jo. I cannot.
我只要在这周内把书写完
I just need to finish my book this week.
我眼看着就要快玩完了
I am so close to being done.
我被确诊为社交恐惧症
I was diagnosed -- social anxiety disorder.
这难道不就是说你害羞吗
Doesn't that just mean you're shy?
害羞到让我虚弱
Debilitatingly shy.
我以为我们说好不谈感情的
I thought that we weren't getting emotional.
在你把恶心的可颂马芬塞进我的点心盒之前
Well, then we should've thought about that
我们就该考虑到这点
before you stuck your funky love cruffin inside of my pastry box.
你真正想要的是一个观众
What you really want is an audience
见证你的精彩人生
for your fabulous life.
你还是去找那样的人吧
So you should just go get that
因为我肯定不是那样的人
because that sure as hell isn't me.
看来我们到此为止了
It seems like we're done here.
-沙琳 她抛弃了我 -等等 什么
- Charlene -- she left me. - Wait. What?
为了那个该死的德国网球高手
For that Goddamn German tennis pro.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我也只想和你在一起
I only want to be with you too.
那你和戈登呢
What about you and Gordon?
我受够配合你一起演这套
I'm sick and tired of playing along
"完美婚礼"的蹩脚戏码了
with this perfect-wedding crap.
自从你开始跟艾伯特乱搞
This whole thing has just been a crock
这事早就成了一盘散沙
since you started screwing Albert.
如果你要嫁给谁 我希望是我
If you're gonna marry anybody, I want it to be me.
-抱歉 艾伯特 -别贬低我的感情
- I'm sorry, Albert. - Don't diminish this.
艾伯特 理智一点
Albert, be reasonable.
你的意思是我再也没有机会了吗
You're telling me that I'm never gonna have this again?
没错 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm telling you.
离开 去一个新的城市
Go, run off to a new city,
但你依然会想要自♥由♥
but you're still gonna want your freedom
因为那才是你
because that's who you are.
你真该重新考虑
You should seriously reconsider
是否来参加我的婚礼了
being a part of my wedding.
第876条
并非凡事皆有因
*新娘来了*
* Here comes the bride *
-谢谢你帮忙 菲比 -你开玩笑吗
- Thank you for this, Phoebe. - Oh, are you kidding?
我爱你们直到婚礼前都不见面这个想法
I love that you guys aren't seeing each other until the ceremony.
浪漫得失去理智
It's so deliriously romantic.
我的牛奶浴准备好了吗
Does my milk bath await?
她一早都在胡言乱语
She's been like this all morning.
真是够了 我等不及想结婚了
That's enough. I just want to get married.
你有没有告诉菲比我们在纽约
Have you told Phoebe about the great apartment
-找到的超棒的公♥寓♥ -我不想听
- we found in New York? - I don't want to hear it.
我会非常想念你们的
I'm gonna miss you so much.
菲比 那间公♥寓♥能美死你
Phoebe, you would die.
是特里贝克区的顶楼 眺望着哈德逊河
It's this amazing Tribeca loft. It overlooks the Hudson.
-我的天啊 -真的美死了
- Oh, my God. - It's to die.
天啊 又是工作
Oh, God. It's work again.
看来有人还没回单位取文件
Somebody hasn't been back to pick up her files.
说实话 我知道她为什么不想回去
Honestly, I know why she's avoiding it.
你讨厌道别
You hate saying good-byes.
我还有工作
Well, work calls.
今晚替我向艾比和乔问好
Say hi to Abby and Jo for me tonight.
艾比她
Abby's --
她要
She's got a --
艾比很忙
Abby is so -- she's so busy.
-她截稿日快到了 -她有好多工作要做
- She's got a deadline. - She's got so much work to do.
随便吧 过来
Whatever. Whatever. Come here.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you, okay? I love you.
-我爱你 -谢谢你
- I love you. - Thank you.
-不客气 拜拜 -拜
- Bye. Yes, you're welcome. Bye. - Bye.
我不该提吗
Was I not supposed to say anything?
-没关系 -抱歉
- It's okay. - Sorry.
这次放过你 但听着
I'll give you a pass, but listen...
别再提起艾比了 好吗
No more Abby talk, okay?
-我都不知道她是谁 -对
- Don't know who she is. - Yeah.
不好意思 这张桌子我要用
Sorry. I'm-I'm-I'm using this.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这是演《美丽心灵》呢
It looks like "A Beautiful Mind" up in here.
我的稿子你收到了吗
Hey, did you get that copy I sent you?
收到了 所以我才一直打给你
I did. That's why I've been calling.
抱歉我一直没回话
Oh, yeah, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you.
我忙得乱七八糟了
I just -- all over the place,
但猜猜看谁的书快写完了
but guess who's almost done with her book.
我
Me!
我的截稿日是两天后
My deadline's in two days,
但我只需要再快速修改一遍
but just one quick revision pass
我想我可以交稿了
and I think I can send it in.
孩子们在学校
And the kids are at school.
所以只要书稿一交
So, once the book is off my plate,
我的全部时间精力都用在SheShe上
I am all about SheShe all the time.
好吧 我有一些批注和想法
All right, well, I had some notes and thoughts.
我该发电邮给你吗
Should I just email them to you?
那就太好了 我是位多线程工作老妈
Um, that would be fab. I'm just a multitasking mama.
我还转发了篇文章给你
And I sent you an article.
内容绝对有文章可做
There's definitely a piece in it.
你了解经典难题"女人能否全部兼得"吧
You know the whole "Can a woman have it all" conundrum?
我恨那个难题
I hate that conundrum.
不只是你
Well, you're not alone.
新的调查结果表明
There's a new survey that just came out,
女人连"全部兼得"这个想法都顾不上
and it says today's woman can't even think about having it all.
女人只能顾着忙该忙的那些破事
She's just worried about doing the shit she needs to do
同时保持理智
without losing it.
女人担心自己精神崩溃
You know, she's worried about cracking up.
解决方法是
Answer...
带碳酸的咖♥啡♥因♥
carbonated caffeine.
赞耶
Oh, yes.
女士 您从我们开店时就来了
Actually, ma'am, you've been here since we opened,
但您还没有任何消费
and you haven't purchased anything yet.
这样吧
Okay, well, you know what?
两杯咖啡 一杯带走
We're gonna have two coffees, one of which will be to-go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以为你可能可以
So I thought you might be able to relate
做做研究了
to the study.
天 是啊
Oh, my God, yeah.
抱歉我事儿太多了
And I'm sorry that I've been all over the place,
但杰克明天从拉脱维亚回来
but Jake comes back from Latvia tomorrow,
之后孩子有他照顾
and then he's taking the kids,
我终于有了空闲
and then I can finally get this off my plate,
有了那些转变 就能构思下篇文章了
do all those changes, and I can think about the next piece.
好 你打给迪莉娅了吗
All right, well, have you called Delia?
你们得在她大喜之日前和好
Cause you all need to make up before her big day.
婚礼我不准备去了
I think I'm gonna sit that one out--the wedding.
不去 你是伴娘
Sit it out? You're a bridesmaid.
是 但我是说真的
Yes, but I, uh-- I actually meant what I said,
迪莉娅说得很清楚
and Delia made it pretty clear
她不想我去 所以
that she didn't want me there, so...
我也说得很清楚
And I make it pretty clear that
我妹妹那饥渴的贱♥人♥偷了我老公
I think my sister is a thirsty ho for stealing my husband,
但我依然希望她能来道歉
but I'd still like an apology.
闺蜜离婚指南
第二季 第十二集
怎么
What?
我以为艾利克斯今早会来
I thought that Alex was coming in this morning.
不 计划变了
Mm, nope. Change of plans.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
是的 确实有点问题
Yeah, there is, actually.
来谈谈尊重
It's about respect.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表