剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
请允许我致辞
If I may, a toast.
为这个案子的彻底结束
To the end of the case from hell.
谁能知道
Who knew?
在花了十万美元律师费后
After $100,000 in legal fees...
两个女魔头用一个拥抱解决了问题
those two she-devils hug it out
现在她们又是好闺蜜了
and now they're BFFs again.
女人心海底针啊
Girls-- who can figure 'em?
不好意思 你们接着喝
Oh, well, excuse me. You two keep drinking.
我马上回来 去打个电♥话♥
I'll be right back. I got to make a call.
好的 干杯
Okay. Cin cin.
有人很想玩玩啊
Someone's in a playful mood.
那个案子就像是绑在我高跟鞋上的脚镣
That case was a shackle on my manolos,
现在我一身轻松了
and now I feel weightless.
另外 猜猜谁出差了
Also, guess who's away on business.
你想玩玩是吧
You want to play, mouse?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
有人可能会看到我们
Somebody could see us.
很危险 我喜欢这样
Yeah, it's dangerous. I like it.
如果我妻子或你未婚夫发现就不好玩了
Not if my wife or your fiance found out.
没错 抱歉
Yeah, you're right. Sorry.
只是我的身体
It's just my body--
还没准备好稳定下来
It just doesn't feel ready to settle down yet.
没有人让你稳定下来
Nobody's telling you to settle down.
走上红毯之前
Any kinky little wish of yours
你有没有点邪恶的小念头
Before walking down that aisle?
实际上 有一点
As a matter of fact, a few.
你喜欢玩具吗
How do you feel about toys
性玩具
of the sexual variety?
我也有一些经验
I've had my share of experience.
太好了 这会很有趣
Oh, yeah, this is gonna be fun.
我饿死了 你们饿了吗
I'm starving. You two hungry?
15分钟后回来
好吧
Okay.
不用在意我 我能等
Don't mind me. I can wait.
我很抱歉 非常非常抱歉
I'm sorry. I am so, so sorry.
他只是闻起来太诱人了
He just smelled so good.
甜心 这不是我第一次
Honey, this ain't the first time
在这种情况下抓到他了
I've caught him in this position.
什么
What?
-你这个坏人 -我 看看
- You are such a bad person. - I ju--hey. Look--
【美国全♥裸♥求生真人秀】
这是演哪出 《赤♥裸♥与恐惧》
What is this-- "Naked and afraid?
穿上衣服
Put on your clothes.
她在激♥情♥燃烧时把我扒光了
She tore them off of me in the heat of passion.
我不知道衣服在哪
I have no idea where they are.
你为什么现在还没冲我大吼大叫
Is there a reason why you're not yelling at me right now?
我 我找不到证据
I-I can't find the proof
证明我开面包房♥时从我阿姨那收到过现金
that I received cash from my aunt for the bakery.
我觉得文件在弗朗普金斯那
I think Frumpkis still has the paperwork.
你为什么不直接给她打电♥话♥呢
Why don't you just call her?
好吧
Okay.
真是个 是个 是个好主意
Yeah, that's a--that's-- that's a good idea.
谢谢
Thank you.
说真的 你还好吗 你看起来有点心不在焉
Seriously, are you okay? You seem a little off.
你不对我吼的时候我会很紧张
You know it makes me nervous when you don't yell at me.
我很好 暴露狂
I'm fine, "Full monty."
太好了
Excellent.
我的今日炮♥友♥准时到了
My Tinder du jour's right on time.
这真是一点也不奇怪
This isn't weird at all.
我要不要一会儿再来
Should I come back later?
不用 他有时候喜欢裸着烘焙
Oh, no. He likes to, uh, bake in the nude sometimes.
把这里打扫干净
Okay, bleach this place down, ho.
我回来的时候 地板最好
And when I get back, these floors better be whiter
比凯莉·奥斯本的奶奶头还要白
Than the granny hair on Kelly Osbourne's head.
花是送我的吗
Those flowers for me?
走吧 谢谢
Let's go. Thank you.
老天啊
Jesus!
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
罗莎终于休息了 是吗
I see Rosa finally took that time off, huh?
为什么 是的
Why, yes, she did.
我父母今天要来
And my parents are coming to stay.
不要啊 又是经典桥段
Oh, no. It's the classic.
他们出乎意料的出现 占据大部分房♥间
They show up unannounced. They take up a ton of room.
他们太能破坏了 难怪你这么紧张
They're disruptive. No wonder you're uptight.
我没有 我很 很好
I am no-- I am--I am fine.
只是太忙了
I'm just busy.
-什么事 -你收到我的邮件了吧
- What? - You got my emails, right?
如果要在我去拉脱维亚之前
If we're gonna talk kid scheduling
讨论孩子如何安排
before I go to Latvia,
只有今天早上有空
it has to be this morning.
我不能
I-I can't.
十分钟后我要和芭芭拉打电♥话♥讨论工作
I have a work call with Barbara in ten minutes.
艾比 我助理给你发了三封邮件
Abby, my assistant sent you three emails.
他每封都抄送我了
He cc'd me on all of them.
-杰瑟普·德登 -没错
- Jessup Durden. - Yes.
你助理叫这个名字
That is the name of your PA?
谁会打开这种邮件
Who would open this?
我还以为是什么小黄♥片♥呢
I thought it was hillbilly porn.
又不是我给他起的名字
I didn't name him.
我们讨论吧 好吗
Can we do this, please?
等等
One second.
我能给你
I will be all yours...
整整
for...
莉莉
妈妈 贝卡想见你 明天行吗
靠 好吧
Oh, crap. Right.
八分钟 由你支配
Eight minutes-- I'm all yours.
好的 我和孩子们视频的最佳时间
Okay, uh, the best time for me to skype with the kids
是周六早上七点
is going to be Saturday mornings at 7:00 a.M.
早上七点
7:00 a.M.?
你是真的想让我们处于青春期的女儿
You--you--you seriously want our teenage daughter
歇斯底里发作吧
to have a conniption?
我那边时间比这里早十小时
I'm ten hours ahead there.
唯一的其他选择是周一下午
The only other time is Monday afternoon--
不行 查理要开始上希伯来学校
Can't. Charlie's starting hebrew school.
真的 他还只是个孩子
Really? I mean, the kid can barely pee standing up.
就得学习晨祷的意义了
We're going to teach him the meaning of modeh ani?
杰克 我真的需要离开他一会儿
Jake, I really need this time away from him,
因为他快把我逼疯了
because he is driving me bananas.
艾比 如果你忙不过来我建议你uf8f5
Abby, if you have too much on your plate, I suggest --
不是吧 他们总是早到
Really? Always early.
总是早到 真难以置信
Always early. It's incredible, actually.
芭 芭 拉
见鬼
Shit.
马上就来
One minute!
你好吗 我的小宝贝
Hello, my little bun bun.
-老爸 -你真美
- Hi. Hi, daddy. - Hey. Oh, you look beautiful.
迪娜 乔治 很高兴见到你们
Dina, George, good to see you.
-你好啊 -我们也是
- Hi. - Hey. Likewise.
-杰克正要走 -我只是来坐坐
- Jake was just heading out. - Here for a second.
我们刚刚有些事要谈
We had to talk. Oh.
你的房♥子总是看起来这么棒
Your house always looks so fantastic.
-谢谢 -我喜欢那块新地毯
- Thank you. - Oh, I adore that new rug.
你们那个什么假日巡航游怎么样
How was your whole vacation cruise thingy?
你有薄荷精油吗
Do you have any peppermint oil?
有 在这里
Yeah, in here.
坐飞机坐得你老爸的脚都肿起来了
Daddy's feet got swollen from the flight.
我还需要桉树精油 你有吗
I also need some eucalyptus too. Do you have some of that?
-太好了 -是的是的
- This is perfect. - Yes, yes.
单方精油 咱得带着这个上船
Home remedy. Take that with us on the boat.
上船 你们不是刚下船吗
The ship? Didn't you just go on the cruise?
是 也不是
Yes and no.
我们明天要继续巡航游
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表