剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我不能 不能这么做
I can't. I can't do this.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
那就别摸我头发
Well, then don't touch my hair,
因为你知道的 头发是我的敏感地带之一
because you know my hair is one of my erogenous zones.
你说得对 抱歉
You're right. Um, I'm sorry.
我已经不是从前的我了
This isn't who I am anymore.
得了吧 弗朗普金斯 别装了
Oh, come on, Frumpkis. Give me a break.
你根本没变
You haven't changed.
沙琳抑制了你的疯狂
Charlene, she's just stomped down on your crazy.
这就是那个贱♥人♥的所作所为
That's what that bitch has done.
-你说的不对 -就是这样的
- That's not true. - Yeah, she has.
不 你说的不对 她让我变得更好了
No, it's not true. She makes me better.
她 她帮助了我
She... She helps me.
那么 我让你堕落了吗
So, what, I brought you down?
我们互相都让对方更堕落
We brought each other down.
滚回肯塔基州和沙琳一起在干草垛上冥想去吧
Go back to Kentucky and meditate on a bale of hay with Charlene.
我来这不仅仅是来做生意的
I didn't just come here for business.
我刚在汉考克公园买♥♥了一座房♥子
I closed on a house in Hancock Park.
我们要搬来这里了
We're moving here.
我们
We?
拜托 好吧
Come on, please.
我想住得离佐伊更近一些
I want to be closer to Zooey--
好吧 是我和沙琳
Well, me and Charlene.
她想进一步了解她
She wants to get to know her better.
先从我尸体上踏过去吧
Over my dead body!
先从我尸体上踏过去吧
Over my dead body!
我绝不准你再靠近我的女儿
I never, ever want you near my daughter ever,
绝对不准
ever again!
-我看见了杰克和那群鸭子 -没错
- I saw Jake and the, uh, ducks. - Yeah.
-你没事吧 -好得很
- You okay? - Fantastic.
我刚给杰克和福特叫了车
I just put Jake and Ford in an Uber
还给了司机一百块因为他们吐车上了
and gave the driver 100 bucks for puke cleanup.
你呢 我需要担心你吗
How about you? Do I have to worry about you?
没事 我就是有点困惑
No, I just--I got a little mixed up.
不过没事 什么都没有发生
But it's fine. Nothing happened.
明天跟艾伯特说清楚就是了
I'm just gonna make it right with Albert tomorrow.
你跟戈登挺好的
You have a good thing with Gordon.
-真爱难觅啊 -是啊
- That's hard to find. - Yeah.
我早该知道
I should know.
天哪 在哈里斯今晚放我鸽子之前
God, before Harris bailed on me tonight,
我还想着 生活和工作终于都契合在一起了
I thought, "Finally, work and life fitting together, making sense."
艾比 哈里斯有明确地说他会来吗
Abby, did Harris ever say that he was absolutely gonna be here?
并没有
Not exactly.
也许都是推特上的假象
Oh, maybe it was all the tweeting,
但他说他不介意
But he said he didn't mind.
管他呢 管他呢
Whatever. Whatever.
我把太多精力放在工作和艾比秀上了
I've just been so focused on work and on the Abby Show
哈里斯就是牺牲品
that I--Harris was just the casualty.
是吗
Really?
牺牲的只有他吗
That was the only casualty?
我觉得吧
You know what?
菲比也对我说过很多糟糕的话
Phoebe said a lot of awful things to me too.
你现在不是认真的吧
Wow. Are you serious right now?
这整个毕业晚会本应该都是为菲比准备的
This whole thing was supposed to be about Phoebe.
你能从大学毕业
Was it ever a question
还有什么值得疑问的吗
that you were gonna graduate from college,
更不用说高中了
Much less high school?
我相信你这一生所有人都一直跟你说
I'm pretty sure everybody's been telling you your whole life
你有多聪明
how smart you are.
菲比从没有体会过
Phoebe's never had that,
而你全给弄砸了
and you just shit all over it.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
DJ刚刚问我
The DJ just asked me what it was like
克♥林♥顿♥的老公还是总统的时候是怎样的
when Clinton's husband was President.
我想我受够了
I think I'm done,
不过谢谢你给了我这个难忘的夜晚
but thank you for an unforgettable evening.
我的荣幸
It was my pleasure.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
好极了 晚安
Golden. Good night.
晚安 保重
Good night. Be safe.
我给你做了礼物 有点糟糕 不过...
I made you something. It kind of sucks, but, um...
最有可能成功
打扰了 大家听我说
Excuse me, can I have everyone's attention please?
喂喂喂
Hello. Ooh, hi. Hello.
非常感谢各位的到来
Thanks so much, everyone, for being here.
过去四年确实不易
The last four years have been quite the ride,
但一切都有尽头
but every ride has to come to an end.
但是今晚 我们荣幸地将今年的"最有可能成功"奖
But tonight, it is our honor to present this year's award
颁给菲比·康特小姐
for most likely to succeed to Miss Phoebe Conte.
真贴心
That's so sweet.
迪莉娅要去干什么
What Delia gonna do?
她可能在跟戈登做♥爱♥呢
I--she's probably having some sexy sexy time with Gordon.
-我有个好主意 -什么
- Oh, I have a genius idea. - What?
我们为何不一起来写毕业舞会这篇呢
Why don't we write the whole prom piece together?
一定很有意思
That'd be so much fun.
也许吧 我都不知道我想不想
Maybe? I don't-- I don't know if I want to.
-什么 -我想我...
- What? - I think I got--
我想我陷入爱情漩涡了
I think I got caught up in feeling the love.
我得暂停一下
I think I need to hit the pause button
好好想想自己的未来
and think about what's next for my future.
你这话听着就跟真的高中毕业生一样
You sound like an actual high school graduate.
你听着相当迷茫
You sound highly confused.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哈里斯没来真是遗憾
I'm sorry about Harris not showing up.
我只是讨厌看不清自己的心
Oh, I just hate not knowing where I stand,
而那晚 感觉是那么的
and the other night, it felt so
真实又特殊
real and special.
难道不有趣吗
Isn't that funny?
前一晚还那么真实 下一秒就灰飞烟灭
All real one night, and all poof the next.
鸭子呢
Hey, where's the duck?
上我们的礼车吗
Do you want to go into our limo?
-我送你 -好
- Uh-huh. I'm gonna drop you. - Okay.
你好 礼车司机
Hello, limo driver.
你好
Hello.
抱歉突然这么出现
Sorry to just show up like this.
怎么了 没出什么事吧
Wh--what's up? Is everything all right?
一切都好得很
Everything's great, yeah.
我只是想当面跟你说 在现实生活中
I just wanted to talk to you in person. IRL.
好吧 现在真的不是时候
Okay, uh, now isn't exactly the best time.
我做错什么了吗
Um, did I do something wrong?
没有 做错什么 我不懂你的意思
Uh, no, wrong? I don't know what you mean.
因为你今晚没有来
Because you didn't show up tonight.
我因为那些文章和照片
I mean, I know I got carried away
而忘乎所以
with the posting of the photos,
对你我小题大做了...
and I--I really made a fuss about you--
艾比 我出去和一位朋友喝酒了
Abby, I went out to have drinks with a friend.
所以才没去成 仅此而已
One thing led to another, and--and that's all.
你是在约会吗
Are you on a date?
你能小声点吗 拜托了
Could you keep your voice down, please?
天哪 她就在你家吗
Oh, my God, is she here right now?
艾比 天哪
Abby, Jesus.
我还以为我终于遇见了一个镇定自若的人
I thought I finally met someone who had her shit together.
我再镇定不过了
I-- my shit is so together,
淡定得不行
it is compact.
回去吧 艾比
Go home, Abby.
-你还没有准备好 -是吗
- You're not ready for this. - Oh, yeah?
你还没有准备好
Well, you're not ready for this.
迪莉娅 你穿着什么呢
Delia. What are you wearing?
我是来道歉的
I--I came here to apologize
为之前的事
for that moment earlier.
-那只是... -迪莉娅 等等
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表