剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我得背稿
I-I really --
那我自己去 你的损失
Well, I'm going. Your loss.
不过那边有个人卖♥♥治愈水晶
But there is someone selling healing crystals
说是能防治"离婚颈"呢
that ward off "Divorce neck."
好吧 那我出于研究目的也该去瞧瞧
Well, for research purposes, I should probably see that.
巾帼所见略同
We see eye to eye.
很高兴你同意做我的模特 菲比
I'm glad you agreed to sit with me, Phoebe.
我们会一直工作到展览前夜
We'll be working until the night before the show.
这是新作品之一 让你了解一下风格
This is one of the new ones, just to give you an idea.
他们看起来
They're, uh...
好阴冷
so bleak.
不是吗
Aren't they?
我想在曝光过度的符号♥角色中找到凄美
I wanted to find pathos in overexposed symbols.
人人都熟悉"悲伤小丑"这个说法
We're all familiar with the "sad clown" trope,
但我们真的靠近观察过吗
but how close have we really looked?
-我们现在开始吗 -好 来吧
- So shall we get started? - Yeah, let's.
我中午时间有冲突
Oh, I have a hard out at noon.
我的闺蜜要结婚了 我得主持个...
My girlfriend's getting married, and I'm hosting this --
菲比 能以我的视角展示你的美是种机遇
Phoebe, for the chance to combine your beauty with my voice,
你能拿出的时间再少我都不介意
we'll take any time you can give.
好的
Okay.
拿点道具来帮她进入角色
Grab her some props so she can find the character.
你就坐在这
You'll be sitting here.
我想让你想一些
I want you to think of something
让你心碎的事
that breaks your heart.
我得去接个电♥话♥
I've got to jump on this call,
他们会指导你接下来怎么做
but they'll guide you through the next part.
精神点 今天这可是专业模特
Look alive. We have a real model today.
你好 请问你这是
Hey, what are you --
你在做什么
what are you doing?
实际上这个房♥间里只有几个角度
There's actually only a few angles in the room
能让人生产艺术
from which you can produce art.
你需要我挪下位置吗
Oh, well, do you need me to move?
-我可以 -不需要
- I can -- - No, no.
你看起来不错
Um, you look nice.
我以为杰奎因是让我
I think Joaquin said I'm supposed to, um...
我都不知道你是谁
I don't even know who you are.
JD
JD.
JD 我叫菲比
JD. I am Phoebe.
杰奎因说我应该拿个道具
Joaquin said I'm supposed to have a prop.
为什么
Why?
因为是他的作品
Because he's the artist?
但画画的部分由我来
But I do the drawing part.
方便把胳膊抬起来吗
Could you raise your arm when you have a moment?
艾比 我的天
Abby! Oh, my God.
你就是指导我离婚的尤达大♥师♥
You are literally my divorce Yoda.
谢谢
Wow, thank you.
愿离婚原力与你同在
May divorce be with you.
我结婚两年
I was married for two years.
腻味坏了
It was like, "Ugh."
然后我就觉着"我咋还没离呢"
And then I was all, "Why aren't I divorced yet?"
我很抱歉你的婚姻不顺利
Oh, well, I'm sorry it didn't work out.
我猜是吧
I mean, I guess so.
但你让恢复单身看起来那么美好
But you made being single look so good --
比如和哈里斯医生约会
like with Dr. Harris.
谢谢 不过我觉得还是很难过的
Thank you, but, I mean, it's just sad.
各种心理治疗和努力都试过了 挺难过的
When you've done all the therapy and the hard work, it's sad.
算是吧
Kind of?
你是因为 因为什么问题才想离的
What was the -- what was the problem?
我只是没想到婚姻会那么难
I just didn't think it would be so hard.
谁需要遭那种罪啊 对吧
I mean, who needs it, right?
让我找找笔
Let me get my pen.
不 不对
No, not right.
笔呢
Where is it?
婚姻需要努力维持
Marriage is work.
找到了
Here it is.
我特意带来让你签名的
I brought these for you to sign.
这是你的离婚协议书吗
Are these your divorce papers?
别担心 只是影印版本
Oh, oh, don't worry. It's a photocopy.
这
It's...
太优美了
exquisite.
如果画由你来画
So, if you do the drawing,
那杰奎因都做些什么
then what does Joaquin do?
他扫描进图像处理软件做后期
Oh, he'll take this and do the rest in Photoshop --
编辑 加滤镜 改结构
uh, edit, add filters, move things around.
这样正常吗
Is that normal?
杰奎因是遵循沃霍尔和科斯塔比
Joaquin -- he's an artist in the tradition
那种风格的艺术家
of Warhol and Kostabi.
他有独特的视角
He has a singular vision,
有的部分要外包执行
and part of that is outsourcing execution.
外包给实际会画画的人
Someone who can actually draw.
在这个案例中是这样的
In this case, yes.
等我完成自然会给他看
He'll see something when I'm finished.
我又不是机器 晚点见
I'm not a machine. Later.
你好啊 美人
Hello, gorgeous.
模特当得怎么样
How was the sitting?
这家伙太棒了
This guy is amazing.
头起得不错 谢了
Good start. Thank you.
JD刚开始就是个洗刷子的
JD -- yeah, he started out as a brush cleaner.
现在是首席助理了
Now he's first assistant.
你想一起吃午餐吗
Did you want to grab lunch?
天啊 我那个饭局已经迟到了
Oh, God, I'm actually late to my own drinks thing.
我们明天下午在这有个小聚会
Actually, we're having a little thing here tomorrow afternoon.
-如果有空就过来 -是什么聚会
- Stop by if you're free. - What is it?
是一个为我们的朋友或是忠实买♥♥家
It's a private preview of the gallery show--
在画展前提供的私下预览
something we do for friends and loyal buyers.
基本上就是为富有的收藏家
Basically, we ply rich collectors
持续供应香槟并不断奉承他们
with champagne and flattery.
你要是愿意做一个商人或经营商业街廊的话
It might be worth your time if you ever want to
这份工作可能会很适合你
become a dealer or a "gallerina".
听起来不错 我加入
Sounds good. I'm in.
我是那女孩的榜样
I'm that girl's guru,
而她就是这么理解的
and that's what she got out of it.
婚姻很难经营 谁要它呀
"Marriage is hard! Who needs it?"
她就是个狂热的80后
She's one overzealous millennial.
不 是我太油嘴滑舌了
No! I have been too glib.
我应该把我和杰克努力的那些年写出来
I need to write about how many years Jake and I tried.
我不能 我得重新写这篇演讲稿
It's like, I can't-- I have to rewrite this whole speech.
我不能照着它演讲
I can't say any of it.
别把整个演讲稿都重写一遍
Do not rewrite the whole speech.
你没时间了
You don't have time.
我之前打算以’我们离婚了吗'作为开场白
Do you know that I was planning on opening with, "So are we divorced yet"?
那真是糟糕透顶
That's awful!
不 这很棒
No, it's smart.
它是你的招牌 很吸引人
It's your window cling. It's sticky.
要是这会毁了别人的婚姻 我才不想吸引别人
I don't want to be sticky, not if it's ruining other people's marriages.
坚定信念 艾比
Stay on message, Abby.
艾比
Abby.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 非常抱歉我来晚了
Guys, I am so sorry I am late.
菲比
Phoebe.
你还记得订婚晚会上见过的菲比吧
You remember Phoebe from the engagement party.
-你好 -是的 当然记得
- Hi. - Yes, of course.
谢谢你举办这个聚会
Thank for hosting this.
-不客气 -这可真棒
- Of course. - It's lovely.
菲比给我们请来了城里最好的调酒师
Phoebe has got us one of the best mixologists in the city.
我的前任是做酒店生意的
My ex was in the hotel business,
所以我认识所有优秀的酒保
so I know all the best bartenders.
我们可真幸运
Aren't we lucky?
这会让我堕落的
This will ruin me.
快拿走
Take this away.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表